Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New lawnmower

Options
  • 05-06-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Hello all. I need a lawnmower so I was wondering does the shop in castlestreet car park in Castlebar sell second hand lawnmowers??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

muddle84 wrote: »
    Hello all. I need a lawnmower so I was wondering does the shop in castlestreet car park in Castlebar sell second hand lawnmowers??
    Does indeed and so does the place in Moneen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭muddle84

Thanks for that! Where is the place in moneen? Is this down near heiton buckley or is it between on the same road as Murphy stainless steel?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanks for that! Where is the place in moneen? Is this down near heiton buckley or is it between on the same road as Murphy stainless steel?

Its near totally toys if you know where that is?
    When you come off the roundabout at Mulroys, you will be heading for Roadstone direction, its on the left hand side there.

Perfect. I know where you are on about now!! Thanks again!

Do you have phone numbers for either of these? I have a number the place on castlestreet but it doesnt work.

• Advertisement

Do you have phone numbers for either of these? I have a number the place on castlestreet but it doesnt work.

Hi-
    Castlebar Tool Hire

Castle St tool hire:

Jimmy Vahey

yop wrote: »
    Hi-

Castle St tool hire:

Thanks. The phone number there for the Castle street place does not work. I was in at them last week and they were supposed to ring me but I have not heard from them and I can't get through to them!! :confused:

Thanks. The phone number there for the Castle street place does not work. I was in at them last week and they were supposed to ring me but I have not heard from them and I can't get through to them!! :confused:

That would be them, they dont ring back, not sure why! :( But my Dad still uses them all the time.

But i cant even get a dial tone. Its mad. Really frustrating, its not really a good way to run a business.
    Thanks for your help all the same.

Advertisement