Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

After what I think is at least 4 months, my phone has finally connected to my PC!! I got it back from repair two days ago and haven't been able to check it. Faulty electrical component!

The weather is mental here today!! Roasting out, blue skies one minute. Ten minutes later there was this almighty downpour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I bought my dress... Oh my god it's perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

January wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO. :P :pac:

After the day I had, I'm in need of wine and chocolate.
    ****ing Dublin Bus doing my head in again. Urgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

[girly]OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Is it absolutely fabulous? [/girly]

Seriously though, glad you're happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Congrats on the dress January :)

On tour De France I really couldn't be arsed have a few friends big into there cycling just never appealed to me.

Stuck in work tonight and the next two nights sucks leaving the girlfriend at home alone a bit worried about her she has 4 weeks till she's due and now has a flu/cold so is having a hard time of it.

• Advertisement

Wooohoo congrats on the dress!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Congrats on the dress!

In the bf's house watching breaking bad since 5pm. Had energy drinks and plenty of wine, and I'm still really sleepy. I have work tomorrow too, this isn't good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Finished watching ink master so been watching ny ink and Megan massacre my god is she cute and hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Finished watching ink master so been watching ny ink and Megan massacre my god is she cute and hot.
    Tatu Baby;)

Been watching drag queen make-up tutorials on Youtube and my god they are so hypnotic. Make up game is strong. Mmmhmm.
    I have an almighty urge to play around with eyeshadow but I've only got the absolute bare minimun of make-up at my disposal. :/

• Advertisement

Apparently, while I was asleep, I kept hitting my bf in the face :o so he went and played his ps4 all night while I slept :o

Congrats on the dress January :)

On tour De France I really couldn't be arsed have a few friends big into there cycling just never appealed to me.

Stuck in work tonight and the next two nights sucks leaving the girlfriend at home alone a bit worried about her she has 4 weeks till she's due and now has a flu/cold so is having a hard time of it.

Can't believe there's only 4 weeks left, it feels like it's flown in. Then again... Luke is 10 weeks old on Thursday so the time really is flying by.

Make sure she's looking after herself coming up to the last few weeks, it's all good thinking you can do everything and anything, but you really do end up exhausted.

Can't wait to hear the news of new baby :D

Can't believe there's only 4 weeks left, it feels like it's flown in. Then again... Luke is 10 weeks old on Thursday so the time really is flying by.

Make sure she's looking after herself coming up to the last few weeks, it's all good thinking you can do everything and anything, but you really do end up exhausted.

Can't wait to hear the news of new baby :D

Flown is right but it's been cool :) how you getting on? Although for you at this stage sleepless night are probably second nature :)

Yea she's not one for being lazy but was at the doctors today and the cold has moved into her chest she was offered anti biotics but said no so under strict orders to relax if she doesn't I'll bash her :pac:

Have to go the dentist either tomorrow or thurs if I can get an appointment hate the fecking things but a stupid toothache is beating me.

Me to its getting to the stage were both excited and nervous waiting for her to arrive :)

Flown is right but it's been cool :) how you getting on? Although for you at this stage sleepless night are probably second nature :)

Yea she's not one for being lazy but was at the doctors today and the cold has moved into her chest she was offered anti biotics but said no so under strict orders to relax if she doesn't I'll bash her :pac:

Have to go the dentist either tomorrow or thurs if I can get an appointment hate the fecking things but a stupid toothache is beating me.

Me to its getting to the stage were both excited and nervous waiting for her to arrive :)

Sleepless nights? He's been sleeping 8.30pm until 5/6.00am the last few weeks... I realise I'm very lucky and none of the girls ever slept through like this before so it's a biiiig change!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Nearly there Marty. Exciting times ahead.
    Been flat out in work this week thank god. Been on the same truck for 3 days. Think the bill for it being repaired is like 3 grand or something but anyway it's breaking me fcukin heart. Prob lost a half litre of blood just working on it.
    Anyway all day on it sweating and near crying and here's the end result.
    Luckily I wore me tight boxers instead of me looseys
    image_zpsd28c0731.jpg

So proud of myself.

I have no hand eye coordination, i can't even walk without falling.

Group of scumbag kids from my road kicked their football as hard as they could at me. Somehow, i managed to hook it onto my foot and kick it over a 7ft wall. :D

Thinking of marathoning the shznit out of Orange Is The New Black. Is it any good? :/
    Also, the new Black Label Society track is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

McChubbin wrote: »
    Thinking of marathoning the shznit out of Orange Is The New Black. Is it any good? :/

Do it! It's really good :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's ok imo, it's another show I think got a bit over-hyped.

hi friends!

I scanned down the page there and saw your photo dodderangler, not what I was expecting!

I've a bit of extra work on this week and I'm finding it so hard to get it done. I've been a bit pants the last few days, but broke the back of the work tonight and I'm delighted! Still a lot to do but I got over the difficult bit!

Think a long walk tomorrow is in order, try to even out my mega farmer tan!

• Advertisement

Sweet baby bippy, Goat Simulator has got to be one of the most insane games ever. Laughing my ass off right now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

McChubbin wrote: »

I really like it. With both series I watched them in just a few days. I think the second is better but both are good.

I just picked up a bargain! €49 for a Nikkon Finefilm point-and-click camera in Easons.
    It's now wrapped in sweetass Marvel-themed wrapping paper at the back of the wardrobe to await Christmas Day when I gift it to my brother. Feckin' delighted with myself for finding it!

Yes, I am well aware at how insane I am buying Christmas presents so early in the year... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just viewed a house I quite like. Room itself is tiny but it has a bed, a desk and a wardrobe which is all I really need. House is good size and in walking distance of work. There's 6 other people in the house though, that's a lot of people... Also someone I work with passed my details on to a friend of hers also looking for a place so feel bad to turn round and say actually taken a place . Need to decide fast because the room won't be round long. Halfway through my viewing someone else turned up to view. Landlord did say though that she won't show the room to anyone else until she's heard back from us.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howdy all, hope ye're doing good. Happy Friday! :D

So the new job is kicking my ass!!!Up at 4.20am every morning, get home at 4.30pm, eat and usually fall asleep on the couch by 9. :o I'm on lates next week so it should be ok, but they want us doing 10-12 hour days for the next few weeks (including Saturdays) so add in my bouncer gig at the weekends, I'm kinda knackered. But, once I get used to it and everything settles down, I'll be grand...and have money for a change! :cool:

Had the OH's 30th last weekend. Was good craic. A fair few didn't make it for various reasons, mainly lack of babysitters, but we had a good night with who was there. I stuck up a couple of pics in the Say Cheese thread. Go have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

....oh, and I went to see the new Transformers movie on Wednesday night. Pure sh!te, there's three LONG hours I'll never get back!!! :mad:

P.K.M. wrote: »
    ....oh, and I went to see the new Transformers movie on Wednesday night. Pure sh!te, there's three LONG hours I'll never get back!!! :mad:

Heard that of a few people, one ill be giving a miss till it turns up on Sky the previous two attempts were enough to turn me off going to see this.

Damn Michael Bay I love dumb action flicks but Michael Bay films tend to be so dumb there borderline offensive.

Feel like an old age pensioner the last few days popping pills left right and centre taking two anti biotics, nurofen plus and paracetamol I'm like a walking chemist and will be that till Monday :(.

Have an abcess pain in the hole.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never seen any of the Transformer movies, so the only thing I know about Bay movies is that he likes him some explosions.

Where's the abscess Marty?

Angron wrote: »
    I've never seen any of the Transformer movies, so the only thing I know about Bay movies is that he likes him some explosions.

Your not missing by having not seen them.

I got it in a tooth so have to go back to the dentist on Monday after anti biotics have done there job.

I'm walking around with one side of my face normal the other side looks like I have a hamster cheek :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Have an abcess pain in the hole.
    Angron wrote: »

There's your answer :pac:

Advertisement