Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

After 4 years in my current job, Today is my last day!!! :D:D
    Moving on to bigger and better things I Hope!! :)

Have to say as much as I hate the place I'm actually gonna miss it, have made some great Friends in my time

We Party in Limerick Tonight if anybodys about :P:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I live in Limerick now so I'll be more up for nights out in general, but I'm heading to Kilkee tonight for a piss up, can't wait!

Congrats Gregers!

Also Baron, I also would like to see kitten pictures, the poor baby! Glad he's in good hands now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Fine, if you're all gonna party in Limerick, I'm gonna set up my own piss-up in Galway with blackjack and hookers.
    Forget the blackjack.
    And the hookers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I live in Limerick now so I'll be more up for nights out in general, but I'm heading to Kilkee tonight for a piss up, can't wait!

Congrats Gregers!

Thank you :D ah pity, we're hitting the legendary institute that is Costello's tonight!!! Enkoy Kilkee weather is looking good for it :)
    Lockstep wrote: »
    Fine, if you're all gonna party in Limerick, I'm gonna set up my own piss-up in Galway with blackjack and hookers.
    Forget the blackjack.
    And the hookers.

I'm up in Galway tomorrow with the rugby team :D could get messy! scratch that, its gonna be Messy!!

Tell me more about this black jack and these hookers :P
    315037.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    Thank you :D ah pity, we're hitting the legendary institute that is Costello's tonight!!! Enkoy Kilkee weather is looking good for it

I love Costellos, was there last Saturday, had a great night :D Yeah hopefully the sun will stick around!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lockstep wrote: »
    Forget the blackjack.
    And the hookers.
    I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

my little rescue kitty.he's doing great now.off the painkiller and walking properly

2mnivwp.jpg

34riuqd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

No sleep and no medication make McChubbin something something...

HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

KITTEH!

He's gorgeous. Makes me want a new cat but don't think I can.
    McChubbin wrote: »
    No sleep and no medication make McChubbin something something...

Go Crazy?

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    Go Crazy?

Don't mind if I do!! :D:pac:

Thankfully, I'm fed and watered now so feeling slightly better. Still knackered but I got my meds from the chemist who was very kind to keep the shop open for a bit longer whilst we made a mad dash down. Got my chill pills so hopefully tonight won't be another 4 hours of drowning in a pool of sweat and tears. :)

ah go on Orim.get one.or two.i'd have a menagerie if my wife would let me.i'm like a kid when we go to a pet shop.i always want to come away with a rabbit or something.i actually want chickens

It's a time thing. I just wouldn't be able to look after it and my roommate is the same. Been half considering getting an aquarium for a few years now so I might look into that again.

I'm bored in work so I'm going a youtube wander. Starting with The Outsider and taking the first recommendation. Could be interesting.

ah go on Orim.get one.or two.i'd have a menagerie if my wife would let me.i'm like a kid when we go to a pet shop.i always want to come away with a rabbit or something.i actually want chickens
    Chickens are supposedly very affectionate once they get used to you, at least, according to my granny. Her mother used to own some and the hens were sound but apparently she had a cockerel tied up to the backyard drainpipe and it used to chase my granny and her siblings like a demon whenever she nipped out to the outhouse. Cockerels are mad bastards.
    Incidently, it is very hard to tell the gender of a baby chick. It's a job that is highly paid if you have the skills, though. The more you know.
    I happen to have a fear of birds so I tend to keep away from them. Nice to look at, sure. I like parrots, African Greys, peacocks and lovebirds so long as they're not in flight and dive bombing my head. Nooooo!

Also, swans are evil. EVIL, I TELLS YE! One took a bite out of my hand when I was but a wee toddler whilst I was trying to feed it a lump of bread down by the old estuary. Nearly fell into the water too. Bastards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

my little rescue kitty.he's doing great now.off the painkiller and walking properly

Mother of god, the cuteness.

McChubbin wrote: »
    . Nice to look at, sure. I like parrots, African Greys, peacocks and lovebirds so long as they're not in flight and dive bombing my head. Nooooo!

Also, swans are evil. EVIL, I TELLS YE! One took a bite out of my hand when I was but a wee toddler whilst I was trying to feed it a lump of bread down by the old estuary. Nearly fell into the water too. Bastards.

i know a guy who had his arm broke by a swan.they are vicious creatures.i love lovebirds too.i was really close to buying a pair of them a few months back

i love lovebirds too.i was really close to buying a pair of them a few months back

Careful with that. I watched a documentary about lovebirds and they caused all the birds in a town to go mental and start wrecking the place. Pretty mental it was.

lol all i can picture is this

That's the one I was talking about :pac:

By the gilded weave of RuPaul! I ****ing hate that movie with a passion! My secondary school art teacher showed me it in class during a slow day when I was was about 13 and it instilled the terror in me. NOPE. The bird is definitely not the word I'm looking for. That said, you have to admit this is somewhat precious. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Congrats on the jobs Orim and Gregers :).

Got the Lego movie today been hearing good things so tonight I'll be watching that after the UFC :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

6 day weeks in work for the next month and a half. Kill me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hey guys

Hope all are keeping well. Not going to be around much over the next two weeks because Addison is going in for her heart surgery... She's being admitted tomorrow with the surgery on Monday all going well.

Will pop back with an update after the op :)

Fingers crossed for you Jan. Hope you and the family are getting through it okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fingers crossed January hope everything goes smoothly.

Also Lego movie is brilliant :), laughed the whole way through it.

Hope it all goes ok january

also,+1 on the Lego movie.everything is awesommmme

Hope the op goes smoothly for your little one, January. You'll all be in my thoughts x

Hope everything goes smoothly January!

Family are away for a week.

Although I have work in the morning, I don't care.

The bf is coming over. I have dinner cooking for us both (a pretty damn nice dinner, too!), wine chilling, cheese and crackers, dvds and we'll see where the night leads :D

• Advertisement

Family are away for a week.

FREE GAF! SESH!

Advertisement