Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What're the DVDs? We just bought the Lego movie today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Angron wrote: »
    What're the DVDs? We just bought the Lego movie today :D

Breaking bad, lego movie and American history x. I hope the lego movie is good!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I went to see it in the cinema before, I loved it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

American History X nice one my favorite films.

Lego movie is awesome :D have no fear seems everyone is getting it on DVD.

Everything is awesome :D

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Everything is awesome :D

Haven't been able to stop singing that all day :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

:D:pac:

Watched American history x for the first time a few months back, loved it :)

Absolutely love it, that film was in serious consideration for my movie piece.

Two problems the best pic was black and white my piece was in colour and well eh in that pic he also had a very blatant Swastika on his chest with very obvious racist undertones what with being a skinhead and all, didn't think be the best idea to have that tattoo'd on me :pac:.

So much want...
    I actually think this would be quite flattering on me... :D
    Going a bit mad window shopping for costumes at the minute. I'm coming to regret buying a Snape costume for DCC this year. It's made from a reasonably thick black material and I'm worried I might not fare well in the heat if the weather stays good in August.. :/
    Rookie mistake, I guess. Still, at least I'll know in future. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I went to see the Lego movie twice in the cinema!
    Then got a staff offer through work, bought the DVD for €3.99 :D

On the subject of Lego :D :

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

LOVE that film.

Was at a ska gig for the Galway Arts festival last night which was grand old fun. Spent the day alternating between binging on documentaries and playing N64 games.
    Slob sundays are the best.

Feckin' eejit bf. He started feeling really sick shortly before he was due at mine. Apparently he didn't want to disappoint me, so didn't cancel. After hearing him puke his guts up for the third time, I made him go home (i even had to walk him home because he was so dizzy) and called the d-doc. Dopey git should have stayed in bed :pac:

At least I get an early-ish night before work tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Had my work leaving a Party on Friday night!! cannot believe how many people showed!! I was completely over whelmed! had a bigger crowd then the xmas party was really feeling the love!!! wipes away emotional solo tear

Then off to Galway Sat and Sun with the rugby team on a stag!! to say i am a broken man today is a complete understatement!! thank god new job doesn't start till Wednesday haha :P:P

I went to my very first yoga class today! Another course in my college was going to Om Yoga in Springfield but a few students dropped out so they invited me along to make up the numbers. At first I was all "Meh" about it but I think there's something to it! The exercises were fairly straightforward and low-impact but I still felt aches in my joints as I'm grossly unfit and the muscles were not used to the sudden jostling.
    Even so, after about 30 minutes of my body going "WTF?!", I got into it and spent the next hour going through a series of basic poses. I had difficulty with the classic Downward Facing Dog and Tree poses due to balance issues but man, I feel totally blissed out right now.
    Whee, endorphenes! :D
    There's talk of my college signing up for a 6 week yoga course and I'm sorely tempted. It's only €5 a class with the student discount and I can certainly think of worse ways to spend a Monday morning. I really should've tried this whole yoga lark years ago. :)

January, I hope your girl's surgery went well. X

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I guess this thread is meant to be off topic from tattoos in general but rather then start a thread I'd say it would make more sense to throw my query here. I wanna get a tattoo of a serotonin molecule, upon googling it seems this is not an original idea by a long shot :P Just wondering what people think, solid tattoo idea or over used and cheesy?

I was also thinking of maybe getting an enso symbol instead. I dunno, it will be my first tattoo so trying to make sure I don't hate it in a few years :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I guess this thread is meant to be off topic from tattoos in general but rather then start a thread I'd say it would make more sense to throw my query here. I wanna get a tattoo of a serotonin molecule, upon googling it seems this is not an original idea by a long shot :P Just wondering what people think, solid tattoo idea or over used and cheesy?

I was also thinking of maybe getting an enso symbol instead. I dunno, it will be my first tattoo so trying to make sure I don't hate it in a few years :P
    It's down to personal choice don't worry what other people think it's your skin just make sure you use a reputable artist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It's 25 degrees and 88% humidity. I dislike tropical Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

hi gang!! Holiday was amazing, had so much fun! I would highly recommend Belfast for a short trip!

Hope your little girls op went well January, thinking of you all! xx

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just back from Hols and Im pissed.

I wanted to get inked by the lad that don my Sugar Skull but the missus went ahead and got an absolutely beautiful Haida Eagle on her wrist instead.

Ah well maybe next year!!!!!!

Nothing like surprise cash injections to perk up my spirits. Got surprise holiday pay today! I've put about €100 away for my next tattoo and next on the agenda is a much needed replacement MP3 player. I haz a happy! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How's everyone doing. Ain't been on much. Only flicking online here and there and me phone keeps freezing up on me. Believe it or not but got damaged by being in me pocket and mews eating in work. The weather being the way it is and meusually covered in oil and working on trucks...... Well you can work it out how sweaty it gets. Basically cooking myself. Been flat out but have next Thursday and Friday off and then a wedding for weekend and not back in work till Tuesday :) havint drank in so long. Looking forward to it.
    Hope we're all good. January seen a post that your little one is going for surgery. Hope it's a successful surgery and speedy recovery :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Speedy recovery... She's coming home today, 5 days after open heart surgery! Everyone is amazed that she's doing so well. The surgeon came to see us yesterday and couldn't believe she was down in the playroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

January wrote: »
    Speedy recovery... She's coming home today, 5 days after open heart surgery! Everyone is amazed that she's doing so well. The surgeon came to see us yesterday and couldn't believe she was down in the playroom!

That's unreal! Delighted for ye! :D

January wrote: »

That put such a huge smile on my face!! So glad she is doing so well!!

I'm doing a mega clear out! I've three shelves in my wardrobe of hoodies and tshirts from college that I know I'm not going to wear again. So I've cut out the logo and my name/title from each and I'll stick them in a frame as a nice memento to all the clubs/socs I was involved in during my 4 years in NUIM! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

took the bambinos to Tayto Park today.its such a great family day out

Never been, what sort of stuff do they have out there?

• Advertisement

PKM were you in clane today?? I thought I saw you there with a load of other motorbikes at the garage there. There was a lovely green bike which I thought looked like the pic of a bike you put up a while ago.
    Come to think of it, the same bike and person were in a petrol station just past enniskillen last week and I thought it was you too.

If not, I may have a stalker! !

Advertisement