Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe PKM is your stalker :P

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Angron wrote: »
    Never been, what sort of stuff do they have out there?

a big playground,exotic animals,kids magic shows,face painting,rock climbing,zip lining,pony rides....a free share-bag of tayto when you leave

its cheaper than dublin zoo and its way more fun.i found that the kids got bored very quickly at the zoo just looking at animals wheras this has some animals but then a lot more fun things for them to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

This guy didn't have any tattoos...so not PKM.

I have a stalker lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

a big playground,exotic animals,kids magic shows,face painting,rock climbing,zip lining,pony rides....a free share-bag of tayto when you leave

its cheaper than dublin zoo and its way more fun.i found that the kids got bored very quickly at the zoo just looking at animals wheras this has some animals but then a lot more fun things for them to do

Thankfully my kids are happy enough just seeing the animals and playing in the play grounds in the zoo for now! I'll look into Tayto Park in a year or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Tayto Park are also building the second biggest wooden roller coaster in Europe in a 25million expansion fcuk the kids I'll go on my own once that's built.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I wasn't a big fan when I went with my little one. She just loved all the animals.
    Went to see hercules with herself last night an being a big fan of Greek mythology myself I fcukin loved it.
    Some cool scenes and storylines in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The bf's apartment was so warm and stuffy that I ended up vomiting several times through the night. Got feck all sleep, but can't call in sick to work because they have no cover :( feeling rotten today. :(

Did someone say rollercoaster?! Last time I was on a rollercoaster was six years ago, pregnancy kinda stopped me and then new babies stopped me having the time for fun fairs... but I'ma going to Funderland this year... if I have to go in my wedding dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I wanna go to another big theme park. Haven't been on a proper rollercoaster in a few years :( Thorpe Park maybe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My parents went up to Newry over the weekend and bought a ****ton of stuff for Christmas presents but what I didn't bank on was getting two unexpected gifts of a lovely handbag with a gorgeous skull and bone motif and a goddamn FOOD PROCESSOR!
    *shrieks with delight* BAKE ALL THE CAKES!! :D
    I'm very happy right now. Going to go through my recipe books and see about christening it with a nice cake mix.
    I'm thinking dark chocolate brownies with raspberries though I'm open to suggestions! :D Feckin' delighted. Been wanting one for years but I never had the money or the kitchen space.

• Advertisement

My wife is going to alton towers next week....without me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:pac: I love my food processor makes life in the kitchen so convenient but don't I've ever used it for a cake.

Ouch that's got to sting, never been but would love to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Am I the only one here that doesn't like roller coasters? Perfectly happy with both feet planted firmly on the ground, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

The bf's apartment was so warm and stuffy that I ended up vomiting several times through the night. Got feck all sleep, but can't call in sick to work because they have no cover :( feeling rotten today. :(

I spent the second half a split shift puking recently so really feel for you. Hope you're getting through it okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Dayum :( I loved Alton Towers!

Orim wrote: »
    Am I the only one here that doesn't like roller coasters? Perfectly happy with both feet planted firmly on the ground, thank you very much.

I'm terrified of heights so i dunno why i still go on them .i was in alton towers when i was 13 and was too scared to go on most of the rides but i was in Blackpool for my brothers stag and went on the big one there and I'd never been so scared in all my life.
    whilst on my honeymoon we took a trip to disneyland and i threw up after every single ride.they were still lots of fun

My family came home from their week away and my god, was i spoiled! Bottle of wine, pack of bottles of WKD, naggin of vodka, cocktail glass and stirrer, shot measure, shot glasses, bras, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, mascara and eyeliner :D

whilst on my honeymoon we took a trip to disneyland and i threw up after every single ride.

Sounds like a dream alright :pac:

Oh god no... Ultimate thrill seeker here... a trip to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park would be my dream holiday and I will do it soon. I've been trying to convince himself to go for our honeymoon but a) I think Alton Towers is closed in January and b) he doesn't like rollercoasters.

I have to go on everything myself while he watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

My family came home from their week away and my god, was i spoiled! Bottle of wine, pack of bottles of WKD, naggin of vodka, cocktail glass and stirrer, shot measure, shot glasses, bras, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, mascara and eyeliner :D

Everything you need for the perfect night out!

How are we all this Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went to Thorpe Park a few years ago, it was great :D

I'm all right, been watching Rick And Morty the last while, good show. Yourself?

I'd love to go to Alton Towers myself. Had planned to go a couple of years ago but it fell through :( Did you spend long at Thorpe Park?

Rick and Morty is.....interesting. I didn't warm to it at first but it's alright.

I'm good, debating whether to go in and book a new tattoo or get my arm finished tomorrow

It's a really strange one to say the least :P The eyes are kinda weird, it's like their pupils are made of little spiders. We were just there for the day, we were on holiday in London and took a day trip down to whatever they call the place Thorpe Park is in on the train.

Yeah but it kinda adds to Rick's character. London is lovely, I'd love to go back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The cake turned out great if I do say so myself.
    Only thing is- I nearly sliced the top of my thumb off trying to clean cake mix off the processor blade. I have an owie. :(
    But I also have really nice cake so it's not all bad. :D
    Right now I'm looking up recipes to try out in the slow cooker that finally got unboxed today after weeks gathering dust on the worktop.
    I'm cooking like a nesting woman! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The Saddest Story.

Love Alton Towers. It's unreal. Especially Oblivion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Lockstep wrote: »
    The Saddest Story.

Love Alton Towers. It's unreal. Especially Oblivion.
    Oblivion is awesome my wife however thinks it is the worst thing on Earth.

I sliced up my finger with a knife making dinner last night.

I got feminine problems for the first time in about six months today. And it's my boyfriend's 30th birthday, and I'm meant to go for dinner with his family tomorrow and stay in his place after, while I'm bloated, sore and have no appetite.

Oh and I'm working 54 hours this week.

Jaysus. Bad luck definitely comes in threes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Really considering leaving me job. Too many people trying to be the boss and Shiite is getting mixed up. Don't know who to listen to or take orders from.
    Meetings going on about workers not being productive enough and yet there's no work coming in. How is that our fault.
    Just really sick of it all right now. Why can't I win the fcukin lotto or something

• Advertisement

Why can't I win the fcukin lotto or something

Cause that's my feckin' plan. You get your own plan.

I had the same thing in my job for ages as well as nobody senior wanting to be involved until it suited them but of course they didn't have a clue what was going on.

Advertisement