Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Looking forward to seeing pics of the little one, Marty :)

Ah, a customer just told me that my make up is lovely and really suits me. :) nice customers always make up for the idiots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Bought this beauty. Couldn't be happier with it!

10580218_842432885800839_3146110391790755837_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Howdy!!
    Glad to hear everyone is well!
    How is the little one doing after her op January?
    Fingers crossed for you Marty!

I'm cooped up in bed trying to hide from wasps, I can't run away!!
    About to start watching Breaking Bad finally with himself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My mother randomly gave me €50 today and apologized for taking so long to pay me back. It's halfway there...
    All geared up for Saturday! I can't wait to go to DCC- it's been years since I was on the convention scene. I used to frequent Eirtakon but I've grown out of anime and manga for the most part these days. I'm bringing my camera along so expect much in the way of picture spam next week. :)

EDIT: Oooooooh, lookit these! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How we all doing. Had great weekend at the wedding. Proper relaxed thank god cuz I needed it. Been so stressed out in work lately and was made worse this morning. May not have a job anymore. Work is slow and numbers are down and cuz I'm last in il be first one out by looks of it. Praying that work will pick up this week or it's back to the dole I go. Don't need this sh1t. Just when things were starting to look up in my life.

• Advertisement

In fcuking bits with a chest infection. Waiting to hear if someone can cover me in work from 2pm because there's no way I can get through the day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That's crap Dodderangler, hope it's not the case :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

sorry if this doesn't technically fall under the title 'Banter' but I'm getting my tongue re-pierced (it closed up about 2 years ago) in a reputable parlour in town.

Do you need to book these things or is it a drop-in scenario? And, before you al say it, I would email them but their site is down and I can't ring as I'm in work {open-plan office!}

Chur,
    p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Broadly speaking, I think most places do piercings as a sort of a drop in thing, as they don't require the level of set up that a tattoo does. All of my piercings have been drop ins at any rate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What ^ he said!

Piercings, unless you're getting something terribly complex and involved, are just a drop-in thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just a drop in thing and hope they're not too busy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Guys are there any other companies that organise suspensions?? I've mailed PMP twice now and no word back.

Thanks chaps for the piercing feedback. I figured as much but always best to check these things out.

I'll pop in on Friday after work. That way by the time Monday rocks around it'll be somewhat healed (if I remember from the last time) and the nosey b*****s in the office won't be all up in my grill 'what's in your mouth'!!

haha. thanks

Jaysus, I'm in foul form today.

If anyone would like to help me murder somebody, please pm me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I know the feeling...

I have imaginary murdered 3 people today :D

Me too. People are so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Had an eye exam at the hospital today one of the tests needed a probe to touch my eyeball they had to bring in a nurse to hold my head in the frame:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've been having a great day. Went shopping, nice wander in the sun and now having coffee and doughnuts. Only problem is that apparently there's no optician in Swords.

Isn't there one in the Pavillions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I thought so but I didn't see it. Could well have missed it but I'm heading into town tomorrow anyway so I'll get sorted then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

No baby yet but we did add a new member to the family

a91336ea-2a60-4d3b-a9d0-9d612b58eda2_zps699412a6.jpg

That's an unusual looking dog! What did you say it was, Doberman crossed with what?

That's an unusual looking dog! What did you say it was, Doberman crossed with what?

She's a Doberman crossed with a German Sheperd. Real placid dog so far anyway :).

I'd actually go with rotty x lab

I'd actually go with rotty x lab

Yea maybe a Rottweiler but definitely a German Sheperd in there hard to see in that pic but whole body shape and spine is that of a German Sheperd.

Is she adopt dog?

Is she adopt dog?

Yea got her froom Dogs Aid over in Finglas had the house inspection yesterday and they gave us the all clear so picked her up today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Isn't there one in the Pavillions?
    DO NOT GO TO <snip>.
    They are a shower of incompetant, money-grabbing bastards. Despite testing her twice, they completely missed diagnosing my mother with macular deteriation. If she hadn't gone to her usual family opticians for a second opinion, there's a strong chance she'd be going blind right now.
    Would not trust them as far as I could throw 'em. :mad:
    However, if you have the money, I would recommend the Optical Rooms in the Borimbhe medical centre over SuperValu. I got my last two pairs of glasses there and was diagnosed as short sighted by a lovely man who took his time and was professional and thorough. Not sure if they do medical cards but I got a lovely pair of glasses for €50 which I'm told was a reduced rate. It's been a while, though- not sure if that's still true. :confused:

In other news, I went to the Annie Balls bingo last night. Didn't have any alcohol but I got high as a kite on the sheer amount of sugar in their alcohol-free strawberry daiquris. Took me 'til 1am to calm down and go to sleep. :P
    I didn't win anything but it was a fun night.

McChubbin - Snipped the name from that post. Directly naming somewhere to rant about them is inviting more trouble than it's worth!!!

Marty - Yeah, I can see the German Shepard heritage in the muzzle alright! Had a Doberman myself years ago, great dogs too.

• Advertisement

Miss my dog so much. I have her up to adoption in April and cried for week :(
    Miss having a dog. My Akita is in my mams cuz landlord won't allow dogs. Plus he's not the safest dog to keep around my daughter. He's not a fan of hers

Advertisement