Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

No baby yet but we did add a new member to the family

Nice looking dog Marty! Can't see much shepherd in him I must say haha

Best of luck with him ;) what did he name him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Orim wrote: »
    I thought so but I didn't see it. Could well have missed it but I'm heading into town tomorrow anyway so I'll get sorted then.

Oh the irony! :D

Sorry :p

Lovely dog you have there Marty!

I'm at a gig, spotted a local pub has a QOTSA tribute band playing this evening. Hope they're good now! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Think this is the place for this, if not apologies.

Anyone know how long it usually takes Chris Crookes to get back to you after you fill out the contact form on his website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭dinorebel

In the eye test yesterday they gave me eye drops which enlarge the pupils for a few hours came outside to bright sunshine and was completely blinded ended up having to wear sunglasses indoors.I can handle the dentist getting tattoed is no problem even dry needling where they put a needle through my armpit into my shoulder muscles was ok but touch my eyes and I turn into a p.ssy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Got re-pierced at lunchtime. It's gas that you can get these things done so quickly and arrive back at your desk with your colleagues none-the-wiser.

Great feeling. Glad to have the tongue bar back. It's been too long, old pal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Jaysus hopefully there not that anal about it, the one we were talking about in Dogs Aid said all they really want to check is the back garden is secure if that's all they want we be fine we have a big back garden and well secure and plenty of space. THe girlfriend has always had dogs as well so is well used to caring for them.

Don't blame you for ranting though if they end up being that anal I'll probably end up ranting myself.

When we got a dog from GSPCA years ago all they checked was the back gate was secure and there was no way for her to get under or through it. Depends on the shelter I think.

Of course when some knobheads set off bangers nearby she managed to figure out how to jump the thing! It was five foot and she wasn't a big dog by any measure. she was a lovely dog, miss her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Well hows the form? Been a hectic bloody week. Had a bollock removed on me today. Hopefully theyve caught it on time if it was cancer. Lads for the love of all that's good, check your lads and don't be shy going to the docs if something doesn't seem right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

P_1 wrote: »
    Well hows the form? Been a hectic bloody week. Had a bollock removed on me today. Hopefully theyve caught it on time if it was cancer. Lads for the love of all that's good, check your lads and don't be shy going to the docs if something doesn't seem right.

Delighted to see you got out of surgery okay. Lots of love your way xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Jaysus, P_1. Hope you get the all clear. My cousin's BF had to get one removed too- nearly spread to the lymph nodes but they caught it in the nick of time. Hope you feel miles better. Mind you, it's all girl babies from here on out! :P
    Right now, I'm window-shopping hotels for a possible trip to New York next October- my aunt recently came into a small sum of money and has offered to accompany me to the States if I so wish. So far, I've sourced a decent hotel on Expedia but I'm still waiting to see what prices Aer Lingus offer for October of next year. I'm saving like a loon so here's hoping it works out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hope you're alright P_1!
    Have had a few mates had that done, all good since with them too, so hope the same applies to you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

P_1 hopefully they caught it on time, not going to go into specifics but my dad had testicular cancer years ago, unfortunately it spread to his lung too and he needed half that removed also, he v. nearly died but thank god he didn't. Seriously anal about getting my fella to check his balls.
    (BTW his wasn't caught on time so don't worry! It was only cos his wasn't caught early, was stage 3 by then.)

Marty, gorgeous dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jesus P1 hope your doing ok.
    gregers85 wrote: »
    Nice looking dog Marty! Can't see much shepherd in him I must say haha

Best of luck with him ;) what did he name him?

It's a she ;) they named her Molly were sticking with that for now although might have to slightly change it, the gf sister had a babygirl last week and is thinking of calling her Molly could be a tad awkward :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dog came first, it has dibs on Molly :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Glad you're out of surgery on time P_1. Hopefully it's been caught on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Jesus P_1, fingers crossed that everything is all clear! Hope you are feeling well.

Just wondering if you guys know anything about homelessness? There has been someone sleeping rough in Maynooth recently (which is very very unusual). I always cast an eye when I see them (from the car) but tonight I noticed a baby buggy beside them. Is there anyone I could call that might offer some guidance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Simon community or Focus Ireland?

January wrote: »
    Simon community or Focus Ireland?

I was searching for a long time last night. There is nothing specific regarding finding children. My dad was saying that the garda in the village would keep an eye anyway. He also suggested that he could be using the buggy to transport his items

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

jaysus p_1 hope ur alright.i had to have a scan on mine about 2years ago after my wife pushed me into going to the doc.thankfully all was ok but now i tell everyone to check their bits&bobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P_1 hope your doing all right bud!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Had a ball scan myself last Friday after finding a lump, all good in the end. But still scary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Hey all...still flat out with the two jobs. I haven't forgotten about ye, just can't get near a laptop. But anyone who I'm friends with on FB know what's going on and that I'm still alive. Miss ye. :(

Hope you are okay!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Victor Portugal appointment one month away today :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

In the process of booking myself in with Kay to finally get my black arm sliced up. Aiming for the end of September. Stoked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Sounds lovely :p Next couple of weeks have really freed up for me and the belfast convention has such an unreal line up but I thought I was gonna be busy so haven't really made plans or put money aside for it. Start my front piece next month though as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i have tickets for dublin comic con tomorrow but i still don't know yet whether i'm working or not

I have been binge watching Orange is the new black. It is brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How's all. P1 sorry t hear bout ya removal. Hope for a quick recovery.
    I've been flat out for ages now and today I'm off and I'm just gonna eat all day :)
    I finished series two of orange is the new black. it's class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Well mcchubbin is at comicon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Hope all is okay P_1.

Lads my head. Had my birthday night out last night. I'm plastered to the couch.

Advertisement