Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm really sorry for your loss baron :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm so sorry for your loss baron, that's awful news. I hope you are minding yourself, try to rest when you can.
    We are all here if you need to talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Heya baron, just a quick post to say I hope you're holding up okay. Thinking of you and your family

Heya baron, just a quick post to say I hope you're holding up okay. Thinking of you and your family

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Baron real sorry to have read that. Not much I can say that the others havint already said.
    Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

• Advertisement

Curled up in bed watching movies with himself all day. Pain is going through the roof the last few days so relaxing with him has been lovely. We're watching pulp fiction now, neither of us have seen it!!
    I'm off to GAA HQ tomorrow, my boyfriends cousin is playing for Galway minors, so there's a gang of his family going in. Should be good fun!

Drank a naggim of morgans in the cinema watching Expendables, and now hsbe a pint of wone. Worl will be interesting tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Drinking in the cinema, naughty naughty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I just hope the wone doesn't cause you any woe in the morn :P

P_1 wrote: »
    I just hope the wone doesn't cause you any woe in the morn :P

I hooe so too! I may br drubk

• Advertisement

Spent the day in Croke Park with my boyfriends family who were down from Galway. Had such a brilliant time! Heading now in a few mins to get my hair done, roots are dam awful at this stage haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

kellief wrote: »
    Curled up in bed watching movies with himself all day. Pain is going through the roof the last few days so relaxing with him has been lovely. We're watching pulp fiction now, neither of us have seen it!!
    I'm off to GAA HQ tomorrow, my boyfriends cousin is playing for Galway minors, so there's a gang of his family going in. Should be good fun!
    :eek:

Glad you had a good time yesterday kellief :)

I am absolutely exhausted the past few days... could really do with a holiday... roll on honeymoon!

Fcuk me, work was horrific yesterday. Stupid gs decided staying up drinking til 4am was a brilliant idea.

Fcuk me, work was horrific yesterday. Stupid gs decided staying up drinking til 4am was a brilliant idea.

It was at 3:59am though I'd wager :pac:

Just wondering when it's a good idea to get inked after an op? I've got the itch again but it's only been the two weeks since the meat and two became the meat and one. I'd imagine I'd be best playing it safe and giving it the two months just to be on the safe side.

P_1 wrote: »
    Just wondering when it's a good idea to get inked after an op? I've got the itch again but it's only been the two weeks since the meat and two became the meat and one. I'd imagine I'd be best playing it safe and giving it the two months just to be on the safe side.

I would of thought so to be safe it's amazing how much being tattooed can take out of you.Not on the same level as an operation obviously but I wouldn't fancy doing one after the other.

dinorebel wrote: »
    I would of thought so to be safe it's amazing how much being tattooed can take out of you.Not on the same level as an operation obviously but I wouldn't fancy doing one after the other.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Physically I feel fine but probably best not to put the body under too much strain.

dinorebel wrote: »
    :eek:

I know!! We haven't finished it either, I was falling asleep and he was wrecked, so we have an hour left. I have NO idea what is happening.

I start in the school on Friday and the nerves are kicking in! Sitting here trying to get organised now!

Using the meteor chat service and the person I'm speaking to is unbelievably unprofessional. Using smiley faces and wrote a message for another customer in my window. Granted, it was just the bill amount, but it's very poor service. I am beyond fed up with dealing with meteor at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

This leg sleeve for me is just truly outstanding, amazing levels of detail and still one or two more sittings to be done.

Remis never fails to impress.

10509480_864302006928411_9216062172031034148_n.jpg?oh=cdfa022e15c8bbb7f473bd8d7433d0c2&oe=545E98C6

This leg sleeve for me is just truly outstanding, amazing levels of detail and still one or two more sittings to be done.

10509480_864302006928411_9216062172031034148_n.jpg?oh=cdfa022e15c8bbb7f473bd8d7433d0c2&oe=545E98C6
    Meh it's ok I suppose;)

Watched America Psycho for the first time last night. So good, I stole my bf's copy of the book to read :)

I think the farmer behind my house is getting his horses ready for something, there's been an increase in the horsey activity in the last few days. I know he does have some amazing racehorses there. They are gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That's awesome Marty I love the way it runs onto the foot.

My younger brother has booked his first tattoo, didn't want to make two trips down to Dublin so despite Joe Deegan's advice is booked in for like 6/7+ hours on his ribs. Bless him :p

That's awesome Marty I love the way it runs onto the foot.

My younger brother has booked his first tattoo, didn't want to make two trips down to Dublin so despite Joe Deegan's advice is booked in for like 6/7+ hours on his ribs. Bless him :p

Yea it really blew my mind :).

6/7+ hours on his ribs yea good luck to him on that the longest I done on the ribs was 6 hours and it's tough.

When you heading to Poland? Seen Dublin Ink are trying to get Bam to come over have a quiet word in his ear and persuade him to come over.

Have my next tattoo picked just finding it hard to pick an artist or position for it, but if Bam is coming over might see if he is interested in doing it and extending my leg piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

That is absolutley amazing.Wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yea it really blew my mind :).

6/7+ hours on his ribs yea good luck to him on that the longest I done on the ribs was 6 hours and it's tough.

When you heading to Poland? Seen Dublin Ink are trying to get Bam to come over have a quiet word in his ear and persuade him to come over.

Have my next tattoo picked just finding it hard to pick an artist or position for it, but if Bam is coming over might see if he is interested in doing it and extending my leg piece.

3 weeks today :) Yeah will ask him what the plan is. Although, I can't see him coming to Dublin Ink and not charging at least twice as much as he's charging me this time, so if I need 2-3 sessions after this I'll probably just fly over again.

You'll miss being able to fly off for tattoos now that you've to babysit :p

3 weeks today :) Yeah will ask him what the plan is. Although, I can't see him coming to Dublin Ink and not charging at least twice as much as he's charging me this time, so if I need 2-3 sessions after this I'll probably just fly over again.

You'll miss being able to fly off for tattoos now that you've to babysit :p

Can't wait to see your piece :). Yea I know really cheap in Poland flights and sitting cost me about the same or less than what the piece would cost by Dublin prices.

:pac: true although I am going to Prague in a few months might try suss a tattoo out for there.

For my next piece I've been racking my brain who to do it. Think if Bam is coming would be great to add to my leg piece and expand on it.

Before that was thinking Tomash extend my other leg or get Domantis Parvanis or Augis Tattoo to do it.

• Advertisement

How is baby girl doing Marty?

Advertisement