Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

My friend drew a flash sheet I think some of you will like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Want that Bulbasaur.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...what are those things? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Howdy!
    The last few days have been non stop! Still waiting on my timetable from the school, but I've a lot of stuff to read before that anyway. Spending today getting a headstart on the reading and printing. I started in DCU last night, it was lovely. It's going to be a challenging year all the same.
    How is your mum doing green_screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

kellief wrote: »
    Howdy!
    The last few days have been non stop! Still waiting on my timetable from the school, but I've a lot of stuff to read before that anyway. Spending today getting a headstart on the reading and printing. I started in DCU last night, it was lovely. It's going to be a challenging year all the same.
    How is your mum doing green_screen?

She's grand. They think she just had a bad reaction to the blood infusion, so instead of having a massive dose every 3 weeks, she's having smaller doses weekly for life, and being pumped full of steroids and antihistamines. She seems grand :)

What are you studying?

• Advertisement

She's grand. They think she just had a bad reaction to the blood infusion, so instead of having a massive dose every 3 weeks, she's having smaller doses weekly for life, and being pumped full of steroids and antihistamines. She seems grand :)

What are you studying?

That sounds like a manageable plan, glad she is feeling better!

I'm doing the Professional Masters in Education in DCU. We have lectures in the evenings and are in schools during the day. Massive work load!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

My friend drew a flash sheet I think some of you will like.

Gimme them all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So my little girl is starting school for first time tomoro morning. Be all teary eyed leaving for work tomoro cuz I won't get to walk her there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So finally got stuck for doing that ice bucket challenge. Pfft its grand. A tenner is on the way to the relevant charity with hopefully another thirty

New name, same me! Ah starting school is so much fun! It looks like I won't get going in the school until Monday, so that gives me more time to prep! So much reading to be done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Your new name is carp... :pac:

Star Lord wrote: »

That entire post is just taking the Pollock

It's not bad but she Cod do Batter.
    Ha these fish puns are Krilling me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

For God's Hake, we're not not doing the fish puns again are we.... this thread has dolphinately has taken a turn for the batter :D:D:D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

On a tattoo related front Matt Beckerich is back in the country in September! Booked in for the 22nd to finally get my sleeve finished!!
    Happy days!!!! so excited and now we wait.......

Time to look into planning the next piece myself. Scar should be all healed up by the time I have the cash together for it too. War, famine, pestilence and death will be my cheery google searches while it's getting planned.

Hahaha!!

I'm absolutely knackered. I slept for 3 hours at 2 pm yesterday. Think I need another nap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Getting a bit of filler on my legs now.

I had to reschedule my tattoo with bam, gutted! Waited months, feels like I'm never gonna get there now. Bright side is that I might come along to the galway show for a day. But ugh :p Got the new dates through last night, end of February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

There's a time and a plaice for fish puns, lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You all suck. I hate puns :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Angron wrote: »

Good god man, have you no sole?

Angron wrote: »

Suck like an octopus??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

First night back in work tonight after 3 weeks off leaving the little one and the girlfriend at home sucks. Really enjoyed having the time off.
    Getting a bit of filler on my legs now.

I had to reschedule my tattoo with bam, gutted! Waited months, feels like I'm never gonna get there now. Bright side is that I might come along to the galway show for a day. But ugh :p Got the new dates through last night, end of February.

That sucks man but least ya re scheduled for February.

Yeah he was super nice about it. Felt crappy, first time I've had to bail.

Really enjoyed having the time off.

More kids? :p:D

More kids?

:pac: :pac: woah let's not get carried away just yet. Have to see if I manage to get by without making a balls of this one first :pac:

Yeah he was super nice about it. Felt crappy, first time I've had to bail.

Yea in fairness he comes across and real nice laid back kind of bloke.

If he comes to Dublin could get him to make a start on it over here.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Yea in fairness he comes across and real nice laid back kind of bloke.

If he comes to Dublin could get him to make a start on it over here.

At the rate he's going, he should just come here for a month!

Also, hello everyone! I've been moving house, living in my own wee place out in Tallaght with Bubz (my pet rabbit) and it's joyous :D Just got the last of the stuff moved today and now I can hibernate for winter :v Work is busy too and I've been catching up with Orange is the New Black. Alles gut!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Went out last night and at some point had a go on one of those hammer striker things and seem to have bust my hand.Woke up this morning with no recollection of doing it but lots of pain.

• Advertisement

This evening I will be found cursing my printer and trying to figure out why it keeps randomly deleting settings on itself. It's a blasted thing!

Also, my word Doctor Who was strange!

Advertisement