Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Please don't spoil it, I missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Angron wrote: »
    Please don't spoil it, I missed it :(

I would never! This is the first season I am watching in real time! It's all new! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Givong uo drink lastef all of 7 days

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, what're you on? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Captain Morgans probably :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I absolutely love green_screen's posts :D

No morgab, all wone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

No morgab, all wone

did morgab flee in terror from a drunk you??

did morgab flee in terror from a drunk you??

What? Im confisrf

Me bleedin' head :(

• Advertisement

Ah hahaha you poor thing!

Work is not going to be pleasant :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm miserable. Got a goddamn massive throbbing boil in my armpit that won't come to a head despite lashings of magnesium sulphate paste. It hurts. I have an owie. :( Still, could be worse- my mother wants to put a boiling hot bread and salt poulstice on it but after the time she stabbed my finger with a needle once to burst a stye, I'm not letting her anywhere near me. Old fashioned remedies are barbaric in my experience. :/ Anyhoo, how're things?
    Things are fairly quiet on my front. If I can clear out most of the crap, I MIGHT be getting my bedroom redecorated. I'm thinking purple and black stripey wallpaper in a Tim Burton-y style though I'm open to suggestion.
    I've been told by several people that you can order custom mural wallpaper over the internet- it comes in 6-8 pieces-and I'm thinking of going for either a tattoo motiff of a big skull and roses or something related to Freddie Mercury. It's early days but I'm excited.
    Aside from that, no major news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

So nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton leaked today...... :eek::eek:

320538.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Happy birthday, PKM. have a wonderful day :) x
    P_1 wrote: »
    Happy birthday PKM!
    Ms. Koi wrote: »
    Happy birthday PKM!!
    Today was brilliant, really enjoyed my induction!
    January wrote: »
    Happy birthday PKM :)

I know it's ages ago, but I haven't been on...thank you guys. :o

Sorry I haven't been here, but I'm out the door with the two jobs, don't have a minute. In the week just gone, I was on 6am-2pm Monday to Friday, was doing bouncer on Friday night from 10pm to 4am and back in to work on Saturday morning for 6am, so no bed for me....by the time I got to bed on Saturday night, I was up 41 hours. :( The was doing bouncer again Sunday night and back into work today....I'm shattered. Even the training has pretty much stopped as I'm to busy or too tired to do it. Hopefully it'll all settle down soon.

Miss you guys, hope everyone is doing ok..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I was going to complain about being called in on my day off but after seeing PKM post I don't feel Inch to complain about....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Got my nose repierced today. Wasn't half as sore as I remembered. Was just looking at the aftercare sheet there and it say to us saline for three days and then savlon wound wash. Surely something like savlon would be way too harsh for a new piercing? I've had my nostril refuse to heal once, would hate for it to happen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Stay away from Savlon anyway. Just stick with saline.

bah my new ear piercing just wouldn heal right, way too much scar tissue i think bastard!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Jays it's been a few years since I was here last.

• Advertisement

Jays it's been a few years since I was here last.

o4zUf.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ignore grumpy, he'll never change. Welcome back lady. :)

Star Lord wrote: »
    Ignore grumpy, he'll never change. Welcome back lady. :)

6a00df35215aa888330111685060af970c-500wi.jpg

Hello missus :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's weird to see new faces here. I'm buying a car at the mo, getting great advice from the lads on the motor forum.

I have to say, I'm a little less modified than I was 'back in my day'. I'd say I wouldn't qualify to even be around these parts if it wasn't for my sizeable ears ;)

How us everyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Don't think I've met ya before but if you need any advice on cars giz a post.
    Work as a mechanic.

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's weird to see new faces here. I'm buying a car at the mo, getting great advice from the lads on the motor forum.

I have to say, I'm a little less modified than I was 'back in my day'. I'd say I wouldn't qualify to even be around these parts if it wasn't for my sizeable ears ;)

How us everyone?

Ah I'm an old face you probably knew too well, I've just had a much needed face lift... :pac:

And unless you had your tattoos lasered off, you've still plenty to qualify you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Star Lord wrote: »
    Ah I'm an old face you probably knew too well, I've just had a much needed face lift... :pac:

And unless you had your tattoos layered off, you've still plenty to qualify you!

Is that like when you wallpaper over wallpaper?

Also Star Lord? Never heard of you. :)

Orim wrote: »
    Is that like you wallpaper over wallpaper?

Also Star Lord? Never heard of you. :)

C'mon man! Star Lord!

• Advertisement

Fantasy_Suicide... is the Figaro gone?? :(

I'm not a stalker, I swear...

Advertisement