Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm in work and it's great fun :)

I want to get some more work done. Realised the other day it's been about 4 months. Damn dentist and new job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'm in bed :D

New job starting monday, out in clondalkin.

Oh and i quit smoking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Good luck in the new location jingle.

I'm so busy with the kids ATM my poor little man has bronchiolitis and the doc has him on two different types of inhaler. He's not sleeping well at all from it :(

January wrote: »
    Good luck in the new location jingle.

I'm so busy with the kids ATM my poor little man has bronchiolitis and the doc has him on two different types of inhaler. He's not sleeping well at all from it :(

Oh god, the poor little thing. Must be really hard for him, he's only what, 7 months or so? :(

Oh god, the poor little thing. Must be really hard for him, he's only what, 7 months or so? :(

Yep 7 months next week. He screams when I put the inhaler to his face :( poor baby.

• Advertisement

Christ, that must be heartbreaking for you :(

I've actually just given him his inhalers this morning and he didn't cry :D Just chatted away while the mask was over his face. So proud of my little man.

God I have nothing to do right now.

On the plus-side got a stream with Animals as Leaders and Devin Townsend so huzzah. If anyone is interested - http://www.toontrack.com/live-streaming-concert/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Orim wrote: »
    On the plus-side got a stream with Animals as Leaders and Devin Townsend so huzzah. If anyone is interested - http://www.toontrack.com/live-streaming-concert/

I think my brain would've exploded watching that!

I'm off work now till Monday. Just had a feed of bacon and eggs, I'm seriously in my happy place :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

my sister started her back piece in dark raptor yesterday, :( I want my back piece :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going into town tomorrow for my annual hunt for a decent pair of boots for Christmas. Should be fun.
    I'm also going to indulge myself in a new bra or two followed by lunch at the Yamamori. Good times! I've finished all my gift shopping so now I can happily treat myself to a few necessities. :)

jenizzle wrote: »
    I think my brain would've exploded watching that!

I'm off work now till Monday. Just had a feed of bacon and eggs, I'm seriously in my happy place :D

AAL and Monuments were awesome but the stream crapped out before DTP, which made me sad.

Hurray for a long weekend. I have to get through tonight and then I'm off tuesday. It's not great though cause the come down from the nights is a bítch.
    my sister started her back piece in dark raptor yesterday, frown.png I want my back piece frown.png

What's she getting? I've no huge inclination to get a back piece. It would annoy me not being able to see it.

AAL and Monuments were awesome but the stream crapped out before DTP, which made me sad.

Hurray for a long weekend. I have to get through tonight and then I'm off tuesday. It's not great though cause the come down from the nights is a bítch.

What's she getting? I've no huge inclination to get a back piece. It would annoy me not being able to see it.

Biomech spinal piece, with what I assume will be plating over her trampstamp. It looks class so far!

Nice, I always spiney stuff. And you can't go wrong with biomech.

Is Robert doing it?

Nice, I always spiney stuff. And you can't go wrong with biomech.

Is Robert doing it?

yes, didn let her go elsewhere

I love Biomech stuff! Awful shame HR Giger is no longer with us. :( He was the master.

EDIT: Some sweet Pokemon tats here!

Last day in this kip.

My new boss was talking to my current boss. My boss told the new boss that his sales are going to just rise and rise and that I'll be the making of his three shops, because apparently I'm brilliant and customers adore me.

Absolutely lovely thing for him to say :D

Monuments are supporting Karnivool in March, and I'm heading to London and Amsterdam to see them so I'm feckin' delighted! I still find AAL a little tricky to listen to, though, depending on my mood.

Got tickets for Slane today too. Have happy memories of seeing the Foo's there the last time they played there and I couldn't not go again!

That sounds awesome. Must look into a trip over. Had tickets for Monuments here but they had to cancel. Was gutted.

Saw Foos with the Chili Peppers at Slane, whenever that was. Good gig but I've no interest in Foos headlining. Not a fan at all but I've managed to see them 2, maybe 3 times. I remember them being blown off the stage by NIN, at least to my mind.

Looks like my old boss may have been right about sales rising when I joined this shop...

28% increase on my first day, from all Mondays in the past 3 months :D

Plus, I'm actually enjoying working here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So I said farewell to my beloved beard. Had some good times with it and plenty of slagging but 'twas all fun.
    Gonna be fcukin freezing tomoro

Had a read over my "In The Well" thread that we did over 2 years ago. Life has changed so much :eek: Only thing is I haven't left the country really since, and that is depressing! Anyone wanna go to Mexico next year? :D

We should so do 'in the well' again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

What's in the well?

Ms. Koi wrote: »
    What's in the well?

Basically, we nominated ourselves, and one by one, would have a thread dedicated to asking each user whatever questions we wanted.

For example, basic stuff like favourite colour, favourite tattoo artists, then more personal stuff (Hellrazer jokingly asked if a boardsie I was seeing could trust me when I was a moderator in the online dating forum :pac: ). It's good craic, but you don't have to answer anything you'd be uncomfortable with :)

I always hated doing it cause I'd have really good answers for other peoples questions and then could never think of anything when it was my turn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Ms. Koi wrote: »
    What's in the well?

Timmy otoole
    He's stuck there

I always hated doing it cause I'd have really good answers for other peoples questions and then could never think of anything when it was my turn.

Apparently getting drunk helps when answering these questions. It appears I found this a good tactic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

That sounds good fun!

• Advertisement

This guy is incredible. I lost it when he did Alvin & The Chipmunks! :D

Howya all tonight? Any craic?

Advertisement