Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Whoooooo slipknot cannot ****ing wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Jealous of all the peeps going to Korn/Slipknot. Have a good time!
    First gig of the year for me is Post Modern Jukebox. Decided to treat my granny to a ticket as she likes their jazzy sound.
    Roll on Febuary! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Gig was whopper. Clown came down into the pit and wad about two feet away. ****ing amazing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Booked in to get tattooed at the end of the month. I'm excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Just booked to get my sleeve finished!! 3 yrs and 6 artists in the making! and its the week of my 30th too! nice little birthday present!!

• Advertisement

I turned 30 last week - It was quite depressing! At least I'm doing something fun with the few quid I got though :)

This booking was all a bit spur-of-the-moment, but the more I think about it the more I start doubting my decision, and sometimes ye just have to let it go and go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Vegas vegas vegas vegasssssssssss

Flying out on Tuesdayyyy.

VEEEEGGGGAASSSS

jenizzle wrote: »
    I turned 30 last week - It was quite depressing! At least I'm doing something fun with the few quid I got though smile.png

This booking was all a bit spur-of-the-moment, but the more I think about it the more I start doubting my decision, and sometimes ye just have to let it go and go for it!

At least you won't have to worry about what the tattoo will look like when you're old. You're already there :P
    January wrote: »
    Vegas vegas vegas vegasssssssssss

Flying out on Tuesdayyyy.

VEEEEGGGGAASSSS

I want to go to Vegas again. Any large suitcases that could perhaps fit a person?

Orim wrote: »
    At least you won't have to worry about what the tattoo will look like when you're old. You're already there :P

*cries*

The tattoo is a desperate attempt to stay cool :V

*cries*

The tattoo is a desperate attempt to stay cool :V

Should have gotten a selfie stick. Apparently that's the thing to have these days. Got stay hip to the kids you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I turned 30 last week

You children and your silly notions!!!

Star Lord wrote: »
    I turned 30 last week

You children and your silly notions!!!

there is no notion...she did in fact turn 30!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

335527.png

Sweet Jebus, Marilyn Manson's new album is glorious! Currently slightly drunk and browsing tie-dyed muu-muu dresses on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

gregers85 wrote: »
    335527.png

This happens to me on a daily basis in school.
    "Miss, do you like 5S0S?"
    "Stop asking me questions about bands you know I don't know about because I'm old"!!

Lads I'm exhausted! never get a spare minute to pop in and say hello, so this is it!
    Hello!

Ms. Koi wrote: »
    This happens to me on a daily basis in school.
    "Miss, do you like 5S0S?"
    "Stop asking me questions about bands you know I don't know about because I'm old"!!

Just be careful about saying that you know bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Uvw2zZD.jpg

Saw it the other day. Is that from the Sligo snow video that was floating around? Haven't bothered watching it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That annoys me so much.

Weird Al Yankovic is coming here in October! *flails wildly*
    This year looks set to be chockfull of epic gigs! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A strange one here but does anyone know of any studios in Dublin that accept one4all vouchers?

P_1 wrote: »
    A strange one here but does anyone know of any studios in Dublin that accept one4all vouchers?

Can't think of any that even accept non-cash payments. Really annoying as usually have about €5 max cash on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Can't think of any that even accept non-cash payments. Really annoying as usually have about €5 max cash on me!

I know Wildcat accepts card payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

P_1 wrote: »

If you're really stuck I think o2 accept them, so you get an o2 money card, top it up with the one4all voucher, and withdraw the amount in cash from an ATM.

Just got a call from my artist, all set to go for tomorrow! I'm excitedly nervous - 5th tattoo, think I'd be getting the hang of it by now :D

It's also on my right side, the left side of me is feeling seriously ignored now with it's one measly tattoo :pac:

With it's lovely tattoo you mean! Love those skulls!

Tattoo started anyway, just another hour or so of colour then I'll show it off here. It was a doddle (on my calf) compared to my foot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Jen, I'm jealous!

P_1, for a small enough fee, any post office will swap the vouchers for cash :)

Some people change usernames more often that others change their sheets! :pac:

• Advertisement

colour booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Advertisement