Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Haha, he did good but it was made far too easy, biting like piranhas. Seems that you have the power of time travel also, raze.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Raze winds them up and I get banned from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

lol I got warned not to post again and banned a few seconds later!! AH mods, a sound group of lads :pac:

What got you banned Hellrazer?

Did ya book in with Robert?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Got banned for the post I made in that thread.

No haven't booked with him yet..decided to book a week in Lanzarote in November instead..My wife is treating me to a holiday for my 40th

Shes also said she`ll pay for my back piece.Just a matter of getting time now for everything.

I'm amazed boddice ripper is biting, like erin knows I post here ffs!.

Jesus nice way to turn 40 ya auld fart

• Advertisement

I'm amazed boddice ripper is biting, like erin knows I post here ffs!.

Jesus nice way to turn 40 ya auld fart

Yep I'm feeling old.Wonder how my ink will look when I'm old and wrinkly!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Yep I'm feeling old.Wonder how my ink will look when I'm old and wrinkly!!!

ever see an old leather handbag that was left in the sun??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah here lads, Yis know trolling isn't allowed, neither is discussing moderation from other forms. If someone came in here trolling, you'd be among the first to jump on them Raze.

Star Lord wrote: »
    Ah here lads, Yis know trolling isn't allowed, neither is discussing moderation from other forms. If someone came in here trolling, you'd be among the first to jump on them Raze.

no I don't I've never jumped on someone for saying stuff about tattoos I usually deride them for their stupidity! and where are we discussing moderation? said i got banned hardly discussing it

lol I got warned not to post again and banned a few seconds later!! AH mods, a sound group of lads :pac:

Discussing it here, and slagging the mods.

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    Discussing it here, and slagging the mods.

Where is the rule on boards that says you can't discuss a mod banning you or you can't take the piss out of AH mods?

And the mod warned me not to post again when i was offline, woke up and banned me even though i hadn't posted again, as I said, AH mods, sound bunch of lads. I even see he edited 12 hours later to say he was banning me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The rule where you don't discuss moderation on thread? Just cause it's a different forum doesn't mean you can freely ignore it.

yeah i want to see the rule that says that, I know theres not one in the t+p forum charter couldn't find it in AH's either

Maybe it's time to familiarise yourself on the overall site rules then. They apply to everything, regardless of charters.
    Don't bring this up here again. If you've more queries on the site rules, take it to Help Desk.

had a look at boards rules and there is nothing about it at all, so I ask again, show me where the rule is

At the minute, I'd say you're coming close to breaching the general 'Don't be a dick' rule, and definitely breaching the don't discuss moderator rulings on site. I don't have the time to go searching through the rules to find a specific line, so like I warned you earlier:

Don't bring this up here again.

You want to give or discuss the moderation of this forum or any other, do it in the proper place.

Star Lord you are approaching the don't be a dick rule yourself, me as a poster asked you to point out a rule that you say exists and that I went looking for and cannot find. You are a mod and if you are enforcing rules you should be able to point them out not passive aggressively call me a dick and tell me to **** off because you can't be arsed to prove a rule you say exists but that me and another poster can't find anywhere.

Raze banned for 3 days for ignoring mod instructions again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Some cool images of tattoo'd woman from 1860s to 1930s

http://imgur.com/a/YA8OB

That is extremely cool! Nice find!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Nice tattoo of Sir Ernest Shackleton I happened across yesterday ;)

BdOeYwn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Heading to Vegas in two weeks, booked in with Britney Goodman in Downtown Tattoo while I'm there for a little banger! can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

That's awesome, can't wait to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I recently helped a friend endure a rib tattoo. She sat for 3 hours getting a winged rose design inked on her tiny torso and Jaysus, her nails bit into my hand! It looked super painful but it also made me hanker for new ink. I gave Fernando in Swords Ink a sketch of mine to work into a sort of Gypsy Rose-style tat. I trust him to do a good job. He recently free-handed and inked 3 gorgeous 3D butterflies on my mam's shoulder and he did a sterling job. :)
    In other news, I'm thinking of becoming the bane of my family and buying a ukulele.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

McChubbin wrote: »
    I recently helped a friend endure a rib tattoo. She sat for 3 hours getting a winged rose design inked on her tiny torso and Jaysus, her nails bit into my hand! It looked super painful but it also made me hanker for new ink. I gave Fernando in Swords Ink a sketch of mine to work into a sort of Gypsy Rose-style tat. I trust him to do a good job. He recently free-handed and inked 3 gorgeous 3D butterflies on my mam's shoulder and he did a sterling job. :)
    In other news, I'm thinking of becoming the bane of my family and buying a ukulele.

In a doubley-related post, I got gifted a Gypsy Rose ukulele a few years ago. I was in the Gypsy Rose at the time, people thought it was on sale there :D

Currently watching Tattoo Fixers. Some people and their drunken tattoos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ahh, Tattoo Fixers! The amount of people with stupid Shagaluf drunken tats is ridiculous! Also, I kind of have a bit of a girl crush on Lou (the female artist). She's gorgeous and I love her neck/chest tattoos- they're really delicate and feminine.
    On a completely unrelated note, I wrapped my first Christmas gift today! :D Starting early so I can beat the rush.
    I already have a list of potential gifts to get my relatives-mainly gift vouchers for posh restaraunts and make-up as there's a butt-ton of women to buy for-so I hope to get all my shopping done by the end of October/start of November.
    Then I will sit back and laugh-LAUGH!- at the ninnys running around on Christmas Eve like panicked headless chickens!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

jenizzle wrote: »
    Currently watching Tattoo Fixers. Some people and their drunken tattoos!

The dude Sketch on it is ripping off other artists and passing the designs on as his own on TV

https://instagram.com/p/64PpnjRQzO/

That's one, there have been about 6 or 7. I don't know how he thought he would get away with it (although I suppose he is getting away with it for the most part)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The dude Sketch on it is ripping off other artists and passing the designs on as his own on TV

https://instagram.com/p/64PpnjRQzO/

That's one, there have been about 6 or 7. I don't know how he thought he would get away with it (although I suppose he is getting away with it for the most part)

By the looks of it, he's not doing a good job of the theft either.

Finally got me a slow cooker. There was boards link for pulled pork floating around. Anyone still have it?

• Advertisement

It's in the cooking club forum, great recipe! I've made it a few times. Is almost always on the front page of the forum!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056106123&page=1#post69309519

Advertisement