Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

if rep of ireland had made it to brazil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

**** you Mousa Dembele!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

:D

Carlsberg should do their version of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭roanoke

mikeym wrote: »
    :D

Carlsberg should do their version of it.

I always remember that ad because even in McAteer's dream we were still only winning games 1-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

barone wrote: »
    http://vimeo.com/97447101

:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D:D
    That brought back some great memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is better than that game!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Very well put together,was just putting on the jersey for the semi finals,thought we were going to win on pens

Dam that Dembele :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

That made me go look up highlights from 90, 94, and 02. Nostalgic Irishman in Canada..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

That was brilliant.

I am actually disappointed we didn't win it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Put s smile on my face for sure.. coulda threw in the scene from roddy doyles the van..just the pub celebration

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Really enjoyed that.

would be nice to have some new memories after the nightmare of the euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭fearrua

Ireland scoring more than one goal under Trappatoni? You can tell it's not real :P

Seeing Keane's equaliser against Germany always brings me back to primary school, they put the game on a projector for us, with the whole school crammed into the hall. Good times. :D

Advertisement