Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rush [USA Network]

• 05-06-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    USA Network announced the pick-up of new drama series Rush

Rush meanwhile stars Welsh actor Tom Ellis (Miranda, Gates) as Hollywood physician William Rush, who is described as “not your average on-call doctor.” Rush is highly discreet no matter what the ailment, as long as the client can pay his cash-only premium. The hard-partying, large-living doc has no desire to change his life or how he lives it, until an old flame and his conscience begin to stir things up.

http://tvline.com/2014/03/21/usa-network-new-series-complications-rush/

Rushpremieres July 17 at 9pm

Harry Hamlin and Rachel Nichols will recur and Victoria Smurfit and Jesse Luken will guest-star

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭squonk

By that description it reminds me somewhat of the premise for A Gifted Man from a few years ago. High flying doctor living the life until his dead wife (Jennifer Ehle (swoon)) starts appearing to him and makes him do free hours at a clinic for poor people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A Gifted Man was hugely underrated.

And yes, 100% agree with you about Jennifer Ehle.... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

bit of royal pain too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Catching up on this now. Really liking it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭squonk

Better than I expected myself. Really thought it would go fun opening episode showing the good doctor's hard-living escapades, then along comes the girl and cue his developing a conscience and her trying to change him. The girl has been notably absent up until the latest episode bar the pilot I believe and it's quite fun so far. I hope they continue in the vein they are going so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

This show really surprised me, in that I expected it to be a non runner

Advertisement