Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Nations' League

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Hi Guys,

Im gone from penarol, simple reason really, im cutting back on teams as I had too many and this was the last game world id log into.

Thanks to the governor for the opportunity and Id like to wish the rest of you all the best with this league - see you in the boards.ie one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Another win to keep my unbeaten run going. Already pulling clear of the bottom of the table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

No bother to the lads leaving, better to drop this than loose ye altogether :)

It's become a tad boring for me too, I'd be gone but for I payed for the feckin thing! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm enjoying it... Cause I'm top :p

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it... Cause I'm top :p

Fecker :P

I just like having my German team :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Think I'm only aloud one win per game worlds.

James Mcconville steered Colo Colo to victory against US Palermo.
    Colo Colo beat US Palermo 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bravo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Vargas was on the scoresheet for his side.

Fabergas had the winner for me 1-0 keeps me top

6-0 win tonight :) keeps me top

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, have also quit this league. Just noticed that everyone's match fitness is at 15%, such is the lack of time I'm putting into it. Sorry but thanks.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, have also quit this league. Just noticed that everyone's match fitness is at 15%, such is the lack of time I'm putting into it. Sorry but thanks.

No probs! I'm the same, even tho I started it, it's gotten boring. Thinking of dropping it as I barely log in. Would still be available to admin it obviously :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I think this league has unofficially died. There's only ten managers left, and one of those hasn't logged in for 27 days!

I think the mistake you made when creating it is giving everyone 300m to start off with. It probably would have been a better idea to just give people 20 or 30 million, with which they have to buy 21 players. That way it would have been all about money management, and a slow build up of your squad, rather than buy all of your nations top players immediately, but then have nowhere else to go.

The only reason I'm still here is I topped the league :p not sure if I'll stick around next season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    The only reason I'm still here is I topped the league :p not sure if I'll stick around next season

Having looked at the amount of teams left from both divisions (6 I think) and having won the league last season, I've called it quits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I'm only getting good and you all do a runner��

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Am I right in saying the owner of this league hasn't even stayed for a season?? :D :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    Am I right in saying the owner of this league hasn't even stayed for a season?? :D :pac:

Yep, twas cheap to set up, so fook it :pac:

Yep, twas cheap to set up, so fook it :pac:

Oh sure yeah, you set it up when all the various offers were out didn't you? The same time when I extended my Gold Membership for another 2 years! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh sure yeah, you set it up when all the various offers were out didn't you? The same time when I extended my Gold Membership for another 2 years! :D

Sure did. The sale offers still show for me I think. :o

Also, I think it's really about to die now. Only three managers are left standing and, to be honest, I can't see myself staying in much longer!

I will be last man standing!!

• Advertisement

Yeah it's def dead I'll just open it up publicly and drop the only buy from the same nationality as your club one I can, at least it will let some lads play.

Of course only if you remaining 3 agree obviously :)

Yeah fire away

Advertisement