Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Nations' League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Apply now Gunns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Done :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was gonna ask if we had to take the same national team, and then noticed Argentina was already gone :P

So went with Belgium :D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Was gonna ask if we had to take the same national team, and then noticed Argentina was already gone :P

oops sorry - just presumed everyone would want a different team as our club squads would probably have been the same!

Honestly I did anyway. Just wasn't sure if it was going to be viewed as another tournament outside the league, but am well happy to get to mess round with the Belgians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just took Spain ...

btw, can we buy yet? Falcao and Rodriquez keep ringing me to know when I' paying the ransom money transfer fee...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭circadian

I've got Belgium.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Honestly I did anyway. Just wasn't sure if it was going to be viewed as another tournament outside the league, but am well happy to get to mess round with the Belgians.
    circadian wrote: »
    I've got Belgium.....

Awkward.....

circadian wrote: »
    I've got Belgium.....

Not the national team....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yay, we can buy players now!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

245m spent on 16 players without a keeper even :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

21 bids in and 136.5 million down

Jaysus 15 bids, at 245m.

18bids - 145million

o

€127.9m offered for 13 players. Take out RVP and that goes down to almost €100m even. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

16 bids offered adding up to 145.2million.

I just realised that it's going to take me an age to get everyone I want as about five of them play with PSV!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Just applied for Lech Poznan there!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I just realised that it's going to take me an age to get everyone I want as about five of them play with PSV!! :pac:

I've a few at Napoli and Monaco, but not 5 at the one club :eek:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've a few at Napoli and Monaco, but not 5 at the one club :eek:

Clearly, the Dutch are no fans of emigration!

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »

Oh and there's also five at Feyenood although some of them are young talents. All five are still 87+ though!

Is there a 3 transfer limit on all transfers or is that just person to person transfers in other Gameworlds? Need to make sure I get the right players if that is right

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Celtic..... 21 bids....99m. Also had to shortlist a few, Dundee Utd and Wigan had 3 players each that I wanted so have to wait.

I picked galatasaray first off but then saw there average attendance was 33,000 or something so looked around for someone with a big stadium and saw Celtic. I picked Celtic based purely because I thought they would have more money coming in. Then when I started looking at the Scottish players I realised they are pretty muck and it also dawned on me that money won't play a big factor in this gameworld at all lol. Anyway it probably makes more interesting now that I'm stuck with Scotland, I'll just have to get creative with tactics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Has the french league been reviewed yet? Just wondering if Menez's rating will go down as I think his contract ran out and to be honest I think 90 is a big high for him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Colemania wrote: »
    Has the french league been reviewed yet? Just wondering if Menez's rating will go down as I think his contract ran out and to be honest I think 90 is a big high for him anyway

Yep its been reviewed, so hes safe for the moment!

Dont think he deserves drop but he def wont rise :D

Lads there's a fella looking to apply for Red Star and after chatting to him he has agreed to join boards and should apply in thread soon.

Given he's joined up I'd be willing to let him use Red Star if no one minds?

His username is JocaPFC

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JocaPFC

Red Star please :)

Lads there's a fella looking to apply for Red Star and after chatting to him he has agreed to join boards and should apply in thread soon.

Given he's joined up I'd be willing to let him use Red Star if no one minds?

His username is JocaPFC

If you want two teams just say so... no need to put on a show!!

:pac::pac:

JocaPFC wrote: »
    Red Star please :)

get posting here, plenty more leagues to get involved in :p

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    If you want two teams just say so... no need to put on a show!!

:pac::pac:

Git :P :pac:

Advertisement