Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Nations' League

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Anyone having problems with the app? I had to go on my laptop to accept the offer to join the league and I can't bid on my players from my phone.

I might try quit and rejoin buy all my transfers in progress will cancel then....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Colemania wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with the app? I had to go on my laptop to accept the offer to join the league and I can't bid on my players from my phone.

I might try quit and rejoin buy all my transfers in progress will cancel then....

I can't bid on players on the app either for some reason, I just used the desktop version on my phone in work to do it earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Un.be.lievable ...

I put in 21 bids last night, all got accepted, no counter bids, no rival bids :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

€171m on 21 bids....

quick question, if players become unhappy can we simply sell them on and buy them back all nice and happy again in a few months?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

€171m on 21 bids....

quick question, if players become unhappy can we simply sell them on and buy them back all nice and happy again in a few months?

I would have thought so.

• Advertisement

Had to stop putting in bids last night, need to see the lads in the dressing room totake stock of what we have and where we need to strenghten

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Put in a few more bids there, have to wait for all of these to come in and then go back to a few clubs for other players. 2 more to get from Real, a few from Porto and so on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Peñarol have broken their transfer record by signing Luis SUÁREZ from Liverpool for 31,080,000

I wonder out of curiosity how much it take to buy him for in the boards.ie league????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Go Ahead Eagles have broken their transfer record by signing Robin VAN PERSIE from Manchester United for 26,470,000.

I don't like sign older players, but hopefully a 95 rated forward will bang in the goals.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given Man United will be built round him next summer, you should be safe :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just bid on 7 or 8 10k youths to reach the squad minimum.

Can't use the tactics and lineup tab until you have the minimum squad number and don't want to spend any of my remaining 85m until I can see my initial lineup and where I need to strengthen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've 18 signed, 2 on the way and one more to come and it'll leave me with about 500k :D I didn't really think all my transfers through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

What happens if unmanaged teams have no players for a game as they don't seem to be filling up at all.

JamboMac wrote: »
    What happens if unmanaged teams have no players for a game as they don't seem to be filling up at all.

I'm in another league like this in which they started with no players also. Looking at some of them, they just seem to be filled with a load of low rated players. They're not necessarily the same nationality as the team either although that may be because some of them are from countries that don't have 21 players registered!

Yeah I've checked a couple and they've only signed a player or two... Will they slowly fill I wonder?

i think it is another 10days to the first game anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

18 players bought, 121 million left. How am I doing? :P

32 transfers 173.4 million spent.

Just put in 3 bids and have nearly all the players on my list ticked off. Once Bender arrives from Dortmund I just need to get Reus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I had a bid for Alonso rejected. He was 25,080,000 yesterday but up to 25,250,000 or so... :/ anyway he's my last player for now till I build on funds. Barely have a full team but have a couple of youngsters that'll hopefully rise so I can sell them on :)

• Advertisement

Not long now before I'll finally be able to pick my team. Still waiting on four accepted deals to be completed.

pffffff, I've a squad of 29 and still have 90m left :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

Hazard and Kompany shafted my budget.

Not what I want to hear when I have them both in the Draft league

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not what I want to hear when I have them both in the Draft league

I should be calculating the cost of my players over there....uh ohhh!

what did the 2 lads cost ya here?

Even though both will come with a discount in the Draft ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I present to you, my masterpiece, Sportugal!

2el5eno.jpg

Sportugal, I like it.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    what did the 2 lads cost ya here?

Even though both will come with a discount in the Draft ;)

Close to 60 million for the two of them.

• Advertisement

With chile doing so well the pressure is on me now.

Advertisement