Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Nations' League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Bit light in the DM/CM department so I reckon Khedira will be my next purchase, a 92 DM/CM at 11.4m.

Currently have 11.1m so next game should bring in the cash.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A member of the development team has now been assigned this bug.

They will look into this report at the earliest opportunity and update this ticket accordingly.

Regards
    Soccer Manager
    Soccer Manager said24 Jun 2014 13:02:57
    Hi The,

These clubs needed topping up with a few players as they didn't have the minimum level of 21 players. The system to top up clubs doesn't always follow the Game World rules for technical reasons.

Regards
    Soccer Manager

Ffs why bother putting in the option at all if your AI isn't capable of handling it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Still doesn't explain how Kersplat! has Rakitic...

Seaneh wrote: »
    Still doesn't explain how Kersplat! has Rakitic...

Well that will be explained when they respond to his ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Well that will be explained when they respond to his ticket.

His brown envelope ticket? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

How dafuq!?

Looks my Spanish lads are taking after the RL team :/

1686iyv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    How dafuq!?

1686iyv.jpg

No you beat my chile team that didn't happen in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

How dafuq!?

1686iyv.jpg

No need for me to check the friendly result :D

Off the mark.

James Mcconville steered Colo Colo to victory against US Palermo.
    Colo Colo beat US Palermo 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Vidal had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Sánchez and Fernándes were amongst the goalscorers.

Can't remember who I beat but I'm top with 2 wins :) glad to see one league going ok

• Advertisement

Draw with the Argies tonight, happy enough with that, fairly equal squads over all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Off the mark with a 3-2 win against the Dutch!

After a 5-1 win in their first league game and a 7-1 win in their first friendly ...

The colombians felt the after effects of their tetanus jabs received in light of recent events and lost 2-1 to Uruguaians ... The colombians had suggested prior to the match that Suarez be muzzled but this request was not granted FIFA stating that technically the football pitch isnt a public park as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The Mexicans beat the Swedish 3-2

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    After a 5-1 win in their first league game and a 7-1 win in their first friendly ...

The colombians felt the after effects of their tetanus jabs received in light of recent events and lost 2-1 to Uruguaians ... The colombians had suggested prior to the match that Suarez be muzzled but this request was not granted FIFA stating that technically the football pitch isnt a public park as such.

How do u think i feel???? I wont be able to drop him in any mstch for fear of him chewing me!

Colombians 2 - 2 Chileans ....

Belgium 1 - 0 Korean Republic earned a draw with Millonarios against Colo Colo.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Millonarios and Colo Colo in their Division 2 fixture.
    Falcao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cuadrado was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Should have won.

James Mcconville earned a draw with Colo Colo against Millonarios.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Colo Colo and Millonarios in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pizarro and Sánchez were amongst the goalscorers.

The Governor steered Bayern München to victory against Club Brugge KV.
    Bayern München outclassed Club Brugge KV and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Reus scored the winner for Bayern München and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

First win, taking a while to find the right style of play to suit these lads!

Draw again tonight. Getting good at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Am.....why did my team change itself for the shield match, which i lost, and then change back to the team i had picked after the match?? :confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Am.....why did my team change itself for the shield match, which i lost, and then change back to the team i had picked after the match?? :confused::confused:

are you GOLD manager?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    are you GOLD manager?

no why?

Colemania wrote: »
    no why?

your assistant picked your team so ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So, in other words, you don't have to take responsibility for that defeat.

However, neither could you have taken any credit had you won! :P :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

So I just had an idea and was wondering if there was any interest...

Custom worlds give an option of only being allowed to buy players from the same country as your club.

I was thinking of a nations league of sorts with each country represented by one club.

I had the idea of having the squads empty but giving the max balance of 300m when starting. The fact each nation would only give one club would remove competition for players from you nation as well so it could be started quickly...

I was thinking of having Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, France, England, Brazil, Holland & Argentina to start anyway, more nations could be added and clubs decided on after.

Anyone be up for this?

I claim Bayern Munich for Germany :pac:

A guy who used to start off game worlds in SM tried this years ago. It didn't work. Everyone lost interest and quit after a season or two. Tink I had the argies. Good luck and I hope it goes really well for yous.

bazarakus wrote: »
    A guy who used to start off game worlds in SM tried this years ago. It didn't work. Everyone lost interest and quit after a season or two. Tink I had the argies. Good luck and I hope it goes really well for yous.

Yeah I'm not too sure but I'll keep playing. As people have said before, the main attraction to the game is transfers, which this GW doesn't have but sure we'll see how it goes :)

Yeah I'm not too sure but I'll keep playing. As people have said before, the main attraction to the game is transfers, which this GW doesn't have but sure we'll see how it goes :)

I don't know about no transfers. Shirely you'll be able to transfer, but just pick players from your own cuntry? You'll need a lot of different nations I spose. Mind you this was in the days before you could decide to have a £300m balance so tings may be different. You'd get about £18m if you were lucky (and you'd be grateful for it!)

FEEL OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD now:eek:

bazarakus wrote: »
    I don't know about no transfers. Shirely you'll be able to transfer, but just pick players from your own cuntry? You'll need a lot of different nations I spose. Mind you this was in the days before you could decide to have a £300m balance so tings may be different. You'd get about £18m if you were lucky (and you'd be grateful for it!)

FEEL OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD now:eek:

Sorry yes, you can transfer but we all picked different countries so can't transfer between other managed teams or fight it out for some new star that comes on the scene, if ya get me? If some spanish star comes along I can buy him at cost price with no worries of someone else out bidding me

Sorry yes, you can transfer but we all picked different countries so can't transfer between other managed teams or fight it out for some new star that comes on the scene, if ya get me? If some spanish star comes along I can buy him at cost price with no worries of someone else out bidding me

Yeah it was the same rules in that league. The only diff is you didn't have the 300m pot to play with, you had to buy and sell players to raise cash.

• Advertisement

Belgium 2 - 1 USA earned a draw with Millonarios against River Plate.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Millonarios and River Plate in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ospina had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Advertisement