Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

NUTZZ wrote: »
    FIFA 15 ratings: Numbers 20-11

20. Vincent Kompany - Manchester City (England) Rating 86

19. Robert Lewandowski - Bayern Munich (Germany) Rating 87

18. Luka Modrić - Real Madrid (Spain) Rating 87

17. David Silva - Manchester City (England) Rating 87

16. Thiago Silva - Paris Saint-Germain (France) Rating 87

15. Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid (Spain) Rating 87

14. Gareth Bale - Real Madrid (Spain) Rating 87

13. Philipp Lahm - Bayern Munich (Germany) Rating 87

12. Radamel Falcao - Manchester United (England) Rating 88

11. Robin van Persie - Manchester United (England) Rating 88

1zdnbsn.jpg

Sickened Falcao has dropped 2 points to 88! :mad:

Hes lucky to be 88 hes barely kicked a ball in 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

ASOT wrote: »

I know, I meant I'm sickened he's at 88 now after being at 90, as soon as he joins United!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Silva at LM is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

They shouldn't downgrade players based on been injured though. Should be form and that's it.

But they make a balls of a lot of there ratings sure there's players who got downgraded or stayed same after having great seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

They shouldn't downgrade players based on been injured though. Should be form and that's it.

But they make a balls of a lot of there ratings sure there's players who got downgraded or stayed same after having great seasons.

90 was a bit high for him in fairness, especially when you consider he scores so many of his goals from headers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Liverpool's player ratings in the demo were a disgrace. Lallana 77, Sterling 79,Lambert 76, Lovren 78,Henderson 78,Flanagan 70. Surely they won't be final though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

MD1990 wrote: »
    Liverpool's player ratings in the demo were a disgrace. Lallana 77, Sterling 79,Lambert 76, Lovren 78,Henderson 78,Flanagan 70. Surely they won't be final though.

Seem fair to me, maybe flanagan abit higher

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Whatever about Utd fans complaining about Falcao's drop to 88 count your blessings Rooney's not at 82 or so..that's about all I'd rate him now. He's been way overrated in Fifa now for a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Rooney was never going to drop to 82.

Sure torres was 83 in the last game, now there's a man that needs to be cut. I'd have him rated around 75/76 at this stage.

Overall I'm fairly happy with Rooney Rvp and Falcao ratings. They are only starting ratings anyway a few can get a boost if they do well in real life. Hope januzaj gets a decent rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

James Rodriguez being the same as Di Maria, Reus and Muller, Neymar is a joke. Shouldn't be any higher than 84.

Toure not getting a rise from 86....

• Advertisement

MD1990 wrote: »
    Liverpool's player ratings in the demo were a disgrace. Lallana 79, Sterling 79,Lambert 76, Lovren 80,Henderson 80,Flanagan 74. Surely they won't be final though.

That'd be fairer imo, they've actually downgraded Lallana by 2 overalls :confused:

They'll be changed I'd say.

TOP 10 FIFA 15;

10. Eden Hazard - Chelsea FC (England) 88

9. Franck Ribéry - Bayern Munich (Germany) 88

8. Bastian Schweinsteiger - Bayern Munich (Germany) 88

7. Luis Suárez - FC Barcelona (Spain) 89

6. Andrés Iniesta - FC Barcelona (Spain) 89

5. Manuel Neuer - Bayern Munich (Germany) 90

4. Zlatan Ibrahimović - Paris Saint-Germain (France) 90

3. Arjen Robben - Bayern Munich (Germany) 90

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid (Spain) 92

1. Lionei Messi - FC Barcelona (Spain) 93

Bw8c56fIQAAPYFs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Hazard in the Top 10 is just ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I haven't bought FIFA since 2010, so apologies for my ignorance... but I assume EA can update the ratings via online updates or patches?

And transfers? Are transfers a thing that auto update?

GrumPy wrote: »
    I haven't bought FIFA since 2010, so apologies for my ignorance... but I assume EA can update the ratings via online updates or patches?

Yep, both get updated. Transfers only in January though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GrumPy wrote: »

The last FIFA I bought was 2013 and I can resoundingly answer "Yes" to both of those questions. :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Is the demo coming out tomorrow?

A lot of media sources are saying the demo is due out on the 9th.

Yeah apparently out tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Out tomorrow at 2pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Is the demo out for PS4 as well tomorrow? I've heard it's only for Xbox 360 and PS3 tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Finical wrote: »
    Is the demo out for PS4 as well tomorrow? I've heard it's only for Xbox 360 and PS3 tomorrow.

All consoles at 2, the teams are Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Napoli, PSG, Barcelona, Dortmund & Boca Jrs.

So this is how United will look apparently, minus Falcao and Blind;

3b91a63ba19d2bad0dd258accd98faee.png
    b03327182b.jpg
    89691b190f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

All consoles at 2, the teams are Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Napoli, PSG, Barcelona, Dortmund & Boca Jrs.

Demo up on Xbox one, downloading it now..not up on ps 4 yet as far as I can tell.

opengoal wrote: »
    Demo up on Xbox one, downloading it now..not up on ps 4 yet as far as I can tell.

No it's not up yet, it might not be until this evening or tomorrow even. It's a 3.07GB download.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

S it on 360 yet does anyone know?

NUTZZ wrote: »
    No it's not up yet, it might not be until this evening or tomorrow even. It's a 3.07GB download.
    Yes it is. I started downloading it around 6.30am and I'm playing it right now.

Also, PS4 confirm that it will be tomorrow before it's available - https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/509274966408564736

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Keep getting error code 800700e8 when i try to download it

First thoughts on game, keep in mind I only played two matches (My opinion may change).

- Plays smoothly and passing seems to have been refined a bit.
    - They are over doing it with the replays, as in, goal kicks, free kicks, the lead up to taking them. That needs to be cut down somewhat.
    - Keepers really do seem improved. Lots of new animations and ways of reacting and saving the ball.
    - I scored a goal I normally wouldn't associate with FIFA games, sending the keeper the wrong way using his momentum, was class.

Just some early thoughts. Gonna play a few more games to get a better lay of the land.

Yes it is. I started downloading it around 6.30am and I'm playing it right now.

Also, PS4 confirm that it will be tomorrow before it's available - https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/509274966408564736

Eh that's what I was taking about, the PS4 version? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

First thoughts on game, keep in mind I only played two matches (My opinion may change).

- Plays smoothly and passing seems to have been refined a bit.
    - They are over doing it with the replays, as in, goal kicks, free kicks, the lead up to taking them. That needs to be cut down somewhat.
    - Keepers really do seem improved. Lots of new animations and ways of reacting and saving the ball.
    - I scored a goal I normally wouldn't associate with FIFA games, sending the keeper the wrong way using his momentum, was class.

Just some early thoughts. Gonna play a few more games to get a better lay of the land.

Pretty positive about it so?

Advertisement