Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I like it but the keepers are horrible. They make too many errors for my liking. Other than that though I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

max life wrote: »
    Played it on xbox 360. It's an improvement on last year's game but hardly worth the money if you have fifa 14. Very hard to score while chipping the keeper. Seems to be faster than 14. Played on ps4 and it is excellent to play. HUGE difference between xbox 360 and ps4 version. A lot of the animations seem to be exclusive to next generation consoles. I was slightly disappointed with the xbox 360 version.

I've absolutely awful internet connection so its taking an age for me to download but I watched gameplay of it on youtube and it seemed almost exactly the same, just the new kits and boots etc. Really need to upgrade to next gen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Has anyone downloaded the demo on PS4 using their USA PSN account?

I can't see it in demo section for download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Love the game so far, biggest issue I had with FIFA 14 was all my 0-0 draws or 1-0 wins in career mode. So far Ive played 5 games, 1-1, 2-0, 2-1,0-2! Im putting it away nnow so not to ruin it on release day.

Only part I dont like are crosses, too pin point, almost always perfect crosses to a team mate. Opposition attacks seem more realistic though as they just go for goal rather than pulling back. The intro to games is a bit **** though, graphics dont seem as good as FIFA 14 intro, they look very rigid. Anyway vast improvement so far and the soundtrack sounds cool too! Let me play as Ireland and Cork City and Ill be a happy camper

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I've absolutely awful internet connection so its taking an age for me to download

Ditto here, painfully slow download.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just tried the demo on ps4,I like it alot , any b and m shop doing a deal where you trade in FIFA 14 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Been playing it the last hour or so on the 360. Not bad at all. Obviously not massively different as I imagine the next gen is but its still quite enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

max life wrote: »
    Played it on xbox 360. It's an improvement on last year's game but hardly worth the money if you have fifa 14. Very hard to score while chipping the keeper. Seems to be faster than 14. Played on ps4 and it is excellent to play. HUGE difference between xbox 360 and ps4 version. A lot of the animations seem to be exclusive to next generation consoles. I was slightly disappointed with the xbox 360 version.
    Been playing it the last hour or so on the 360. Not bad at all. Obviously not massively different as I imagine the next gen is but its still quite enjoyable.

Guys we've known for months that the last gen version is just fifa 14 with a squad update and some A.I tweaks. That's why it feels the same. The developers have been fairly up front about this. All the effort went into the xbone and ps4 and PC versions.

There is also no clubs mode on last gen. If you are on last gen save your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Like it as well, on PS4 , only played two games and gonna leave it now until the full releaase, exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Only had one game on PS4 but it seemed smoother and the pitch getting marked etc looked cool.

Not a lot different from what I saw so far just general small improvements which made it appear smoother, glad I have ordered it with the XBOX One Bundle as just getting this on its own might have been a let down, but adding a new console should keep me happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

i've just played it on the ps3. Not a lot different but the gameplay definitely feels alot more faster and fluid. I don't really care about the whole emotions and 'feel the game' aspect of fifa everyone seemed so hyped for so i dont really care about next gen fifa. Overall it is very enjoyable and fun to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Tonnes of little details in like defenders putting their hands behind their back when defending in and near the box, players falling to their knees after missing a good chance. I love the shakey camera and player reactions to scoring, feels more natural. Really looking forward to the full release now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Tonnes of little details in like defenders putting their hands behind their back when defending in and near the box, players falling to their knees after missing a good chance. I love the shakey camera and player reactions to scoring, feels more natural. Really looking forward to the full release now. :D

Big time. It's such a subtle change but the player running off clenching their fists before you trigger the celebration makes it look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Played the demo a few times and I can't wait for its release :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Hmm not sure I like the idea of this for online...especially if someone gets an early goal! :pac:

5411749e10d19.jpg-large
    Winning 1-0 and in the final 15 minutes on FIFA, what do you do? Keep attacking for your second goal or change your tactics to defend your lead? Well, you can now use the Jose Mourinho ‘park the bus’ tactic. And yes, we’re being serious.

The makers of FIFA promised that their latest game would be the most realistic yet and they have certainly delivered. On FIFA 15, you can now drop your players in defence and use the ‘park the bus’ formation.

Grab an early goal, hit the options button, click tactics and park the bus. And there you have it, how to claim three easy points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Hmm not sure I like the idea of this for online...especially if someone gets an early goal! :pac:

5411749e10d19.jpg-large

Boy this is gonna be the new op option for fifa. before it was overhead through balls, they fix that and now they introduce park the bus. Hopefully it doesn't turn out as op as it probably will be

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Don't worry lads, Park the Bus is completely useless in my early experiences with the demo. Had a one goal lead to defend against City, so switched to the PTB tactics with 15 minutes left, and conceded four. All long-shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Yeah I didn't notice any difference with Park the bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Park the bus would be class if it was really dramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Scored this beaut against a mate earlier, in extra-time. So satisfying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Just traded fifa 14 for €35 credit

Cod ghosts €40

Bf 4. €35

In Xtravison.

Downside fifa is 69.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

sugarman wrote: »
    Really?

PS4 or Xbox One?

Ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just downloaded the demo and dont know what to make of it tbh, firstly the passing and shooting seems way off to me and very unrealistic, plus the sound of the ball when kicked is a joke and bloody annoying sounds like a beachball or something, i find it much harder to defend too, the game seems much faster also which some might prefer, i had my first glitch too when the ref gave a drop ball both teams just stood there looking at it and i couldnt move anyone and had to restart, i mainly play online anyway so maybe it will be better then

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Ps4

Jesus cex only gives u about 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just got €35 store credit for PS4 edition in Xtravision Finglas, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

How much would i get for 360 version ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Jesus cex only gives u about 15.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030932111333#.VBNXfvldWoM

€16

Traded in fifa 14 and bf4, now I have fifa 15 paid for! Even the girl at the till was surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ShaneU wrote: »
    https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030932111333#.VBNXfvldWoM

€16

Traded in fifa 14 and bf4, now I have fifa 15 paid for! Even the girl at the till was surprised.

I'd rather the cash cause I don't plan on buying much in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

I assume the referee applying the vanishing spray for free kicks will be in the full version??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Downloaded the demo for the 360.
    Barely any difference to last years.
    I know this is usually mentioned, but even some changes can make it worthwhile, but this year is a joke... on the 360 anyway.
    I sure hope PES on the 360 delivers.

Advertisement