Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'm tempted to cancel my Amazon pre-order and get it on the US PSN store now. Could anyone give me an estimated download time? I'd imagine it would take quite a while, as I'm only on 8mb broadband, and the PS4 is only connected on Wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭recyclops

Plus throw in game share and you have it for 23 euro absolute steal

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

Was just in HMV there. Trade in value of Fifa14 is only €12 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Bradz213 wrote: »
    Was just in HMV there. Trade in value of Fifa14 is only €12 now

What console ? PS3, PS4, 360 or Xbone

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

What console ? PS3, PS4, 360 or Xbone

Sorry PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

martyos121 wrote: »
    I'm tempted to cancel my Amazon pre-order and get it on the US PSN store now. Could anyone give me an estimated download time? I'd imagine it would take quite a while, as I'm only on 8mb broadband, and the PS4 is only connected on Wifi.

iv 80mb internet and mine took around 3-4 hours, but i doubt itd download at that speed.

Just start downloading now...surely be done by next tuesday :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

recyclops wrote: »
    Plus throw in game share and you have it for 23 euro absolute steal
    How do we do this game share??

• Registered Users Posts: 21 OscarXC7

astonaidan wrote: »
    How do we do this game share??

One person purchases the game of the PS Store. Two other people pay 33% of the cost to the original buyer. They are then given the account log-in details of the buyer and can download the game onto their console.

Generally, a new account would be created for the buyer specifically for this so as to eliminate any risk of their main account being hacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Soundtrack

Avicii -NEW SONG
    A-Trak -NEW SONG
    Bang La Decks - Utopia feat. Dominique Young Unique
    Broods -L.A.F.
    Catfish And The Bottlemen -Cocoon
    ChocQuibTown - Uh La La
    Death From Above 1979 -Crystal Ball
    Dirty South - Tunnel Vision feat. SomeKindaWonderful
    Elliphant - All Or Nothing feat. Bunji Garlin and Diplo
    Elliphant - Purple Light feat. Doja Cat
    Emicida feat. Rael - Levanta e Anda
    FMLYBND - Come Alive
    Foster The People - Are You What You Want To Be?
    Jacob Banks - Move With You
    Joywave - Tongues feat. Kopps
    Jungle - Busy Earnin'
    Kasabian -Stevie
    Kinski Gallo - Cumbia Del Corazón
    Kwabs -Walk
    Lowell - Palm Trees
    Madden Brothers - We Are Done
    Madeon -NEW SONG
    Magic Man -Tonight
    Milky Chance - Down By The River
    MPB4 - Agiboré (Marky's Ye-Mele Refix)
    Nico & Vinz - When The Day Comes
    Polock - Everlasting
    Prides - Out Of The Blue
    Rudimental - Give You Up feat. Alex Clare (World Cup Remix)
    Saint Motel - My Type
    Saint Raymond - Wild Heart
    Sante Les Amis -Brasil
    Slaptop -Sunrise
    Teddybears - Sunshine feat. Natalie Storm
    Tensnake - Pressure feat. Thabo
    The Griswolds - 16 Years
    The Kooks - Around Town
    The Mountains - The Valleys
    The Ting Tings - Super Critical
    tUnE-yArDs - Water Fountain
    Vance Joy - Mess Is Mine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone on xbox one add me on xbox live if you want to play a game, still playing FIFA 14 at the moment too it anyone wants a game, xbox live name is VitaminC83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Not bad, typical FIFA soundtrack to make you bop away while in the menus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

OscarXC7 wrote: »
    One person purchases the game of the PS Store. Two other people pay 33% of the cost to the original buyer. They are then given the account log-in details of the buyer and can download the game onto their console.

Generally, a new account would be created for the buyer specifically for this so as to eliminate any risk of their main account being hacked.
    After they download the game to there console though, would they be able to play it with there profile or only the profile it was downloaded with

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

astonaidan wrote: »
    After they download the game to there console though, would they be able to play it with there profile or only the profile it was downloaded with

Any profile. The game is on the console for every user on that console. Well for Playstation anyway

Edit: Only as long as the user who bought the games profile is on the console though. If you delete the profile the game is gone

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First team of the week for Fifa 15 due to be announced in 3 minutes....

So many wants...

BxvXMCOIQAAMKCg.png

Also seems to suggest the web app will be round 6PM.

Probably a stupid question, whats the point in having someone like Forsberg? Is there any plus to having a player in team of the week?

Probably a stupid question, whats the point in having someone like Forsberg? Is there any plus to having a player in team of the week?

If you're building a Swedish silver team, he'd be your best player...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you're building a Swedish silver team, he'd be your best player...

Ah ok got that part, Just wasnt sure was there something else I didnt know, going to try in vain to put an LOI team together anyway and see what happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Anyone know if the FUT web app (15) is up yet? Or when it will be up?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone know if the FUT web app (15) is up yet? Or when it will be up?
    See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057283148&page=4 but 6pm this evening is latest ETA, you can build up credits on the site already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Villain wrote: »
    See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057283148&page=4 but 6pm this evening is latest ETA, you can build up credits on the site already.

The credits seem just to be for wallpapers?

http://www.easports.com/fifa/fan-rewards/store

• Administrators Posts: 53,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone on EA Access downloaded any playing the full game yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Lads whats the story with buying off the American PSN? Will you be able to play it Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ASOT wrote: »
    Lads whats the story with buying off the American PSN? Will you be able to play it Tuesday?

I'd also like to know what the story is here. If I play it on Tuesday on my Irish account, am I risking a ban from PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Kirby wrote: »
    Yes.

Good lad, sorted so!

awec wrote: »
    Anyone on EA Access downloaded any playing the full game yet?

Amazingly it's still not up. :rolleyes:

I checked it before leaving early this morning though I suppose at that time it was only a small bit past midnight in the US so hardly unexpected.

Cant believe it's still not there at nearly 3pm.

From Twitter they said about 20mins ago ''later today''.... seems the first day of it is a write off.

Makes no sense considering you can pre-load the game for next week... absolutely no reason it shouldn't have been up quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hi all,

I know the demo has been out for a while on PS3, but just downloaded it last night - has anyone noticed that from a graphical perspective, it seems below par...I know its a demo but from my memory, FIFA 14's demo quality was a lot better....did anyone else think the same?

martyos121 wrote: »
    I'd also like to know what the story is here. If I play it on Tuesday on my Irish account, am I risking a ban from PSN?

No. I researched this a week or two ago and Europeans have been doing it for a while with big games like COD and nobody has been banned. :)

• Advertisement

Suppose I'll be our Fifa guinEA pig. See what I did there? :P

I just bought it through the US store. The regular version isn't available digitally yet....I guess they want everybody to buy the Ultimate. :rolleyes:

It went through fine but I had to use a credit card. Paypal isn't an option anymore since so many people used it to buy Titanfall. 72 dollars for the Ultimate edition which works out at 48 euro. A lot better than 70 euro that's for sure.

It's pre-loading as we speak. At 40%. I'm hoping that the Early access will be up by the time its done downloading. Only six hour trial of the full game but its better than nothing.

Advertisement