Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Thinking of going down a different route in career mode this year and starting with a team well down the table in a lower league.

Whats everyones experiences with this ? What league/team do you tend to find it works well with?

Id love to have a team for the future that can build up from the ground and end up with loads of 80+ superstars.

By the way 5000 posts!!! :pac:

Its the only way to play career mode for me. I find the idea of picking Man United and winning everything every year and having a team of ridiculous galacticos incredibly boring.

On FIFA 14 I took Portsmouth from League 2 to the Premier League and it was the most enjoyable career mode I've ever played.

Wolves look a good team to use this year. Will have a proper look when I get the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Thinking of doing similar this year, Usually i pick Arsenal and try and fix all the problems Wenger ignores every year lol

How do you get early access is it only for Digital buyers or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

How do you get early access is it only for Digital buyers or what ?

It's only for Xbox one if you have ea access

Ahh well that feics that then , I'm on PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So what time is the digital download going on the us store ? Im trying to find it online but cant. Just wondering if will get it here on Tuesday or weather it will be early hours of Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

So what time is the digital download going on the us store ? Im trying to find it online but cant. Just wondering if will get it here on Tuesday or weather it will be early hours of Wednesday.

I bought it off the US PSN store around 7 this evening and it had a countdown saying 2 days 12 hours so I'd say 7ish Tuesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    I bought it off the US PSN store around 7 this evening and it had a countdown saying 2 days 12 hours so I'd say 7ish Tuesday morning.

Yep just on me ps4 now seen same thing.

Can't fecking wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

When is the game out? I preordered xbox one/fifa bundle. I have wait til friday? Taut fifa was out on 23rd no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

rottie 11 wrote: »
    When is the game out? I preordered xbox one/fifa bundle. I have wait til friday? Taut fifa was out on 23rd no?

23rd for NA, 26th here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

23rd for NA, 26th here.

NA?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

rottie 11 wrote: »
    NA?

North America

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

One question bout buying from the us store. If you buy the ultimate edition does that mean the your packs will only open on American account

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ordered from the US PSN store a few days ago. Anyone know when the game will pre-load? It said the expected date was Sunday so if I leave it on standby will it download itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Pre Loading finally!

16730_931478743535691_3123896730601538884_n.jpg?oh=57561edc1183a4b38c77212cd8488f2d&oe=54C09A54

Did you do anything to trigger the download ASOT? Still waiting for mine to start, been logged into my US account all day just in case.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Did you do anything to trigger the download ASOT? Still waiting for mine to start, been logged into my US account all day just in case.

Nope just turned on my PS4 and it started, Didnt even log into my american account atall it autologged into my normal account. Make sure you have auto download selected.

ASOT wrote: »
    Nope just turned on my PS4 and it started, Didnt even log into my american account atall it autologged into my normal account. Make sure you have auto download selected.

Cheers. Just turned it off and back on and it's downloading for me. Bit of Madden now to pass the time until Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

so anyone with ea access whats your verdict on the game? i personally find it a lot more fun than last years version,passing taking time to get used to but feels more fluent...goalkeepers seem more stupid than ever though.

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    so anyone with ea access whats your verdict on the game? i personally find it a lot more fun than last years version,passing taking time to get used to but feels more fluent...goalkeepers seem more stupid than ever though.

I haven't seen any complete howlers from the keepers which were in the demo.
    Sure they can be poor at times but thats part of the game, however the ridic attempts from the demo seem gone.

Two issues.

Forward headers are still over powered ie if you kick it long and its returned its pin point to there players... This has been in the game for years and needs addressing.

Second ground pass spammers... If someone tries a ground pass out of their packed box, it should be less likely to reach a players toe.

The problem is they both conneced.
    while I'm playing properly by hitting it long, I'm more likely to be punished since their header back at me will be inch perfect while they can do the riskier thing in real life and continuously pass it on the ground.

Would like them to even that out once and for all.

Overall though the improvements outweigh the negatives and loads of small additions bring the game on.

Lastly I'm still not seeing any improvements in player reactions to goals and decisions.
    They pushed this as the big change this year but if I hadnt read about it I wouldn't have noticed anything different, seems it was over emphasised anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ASOT wrote: »
    Pre Loading finally!

16730_931478743535691_3123896730601538884_n.jpg?oh=57561edc1183a4b38c77212cd8488f2d&oe=54C09A54

just done this myself tho file was only 2.5gb. was the ultimate edition too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just started downloading file now, smaller than I thought the size of the file.

Think thats the file to allow you to play while its downloading, total file is 14gb according to my download records.

So does this 14GB file download in the background? I got the 2.8GB file downloaded and installed already.

So does this 14GB file download in the background? I got the 2.8GB file downloaded and installed already.

Yeah it should do! It done it with the destiny beta. Small download first then the rest in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

guys can someone help me. I can't find Fifa 15 to preorder on the ps store on my ps3. Is it up on the irish/uk ps store

The demo and early access gameplay seems to be getting a lot of praise.

Am I only one that dosen't like the gameplay this year? :o

Played the 6 hour early access over the weekend and something just dosent click for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

If you go to Settings / System Storage Management / Applications and then click on the game you will see download status.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

When buying FIFA 15 off the us ps store how do you get the psn voucher codes can you use amazon or do they cancel the order if you are not in the us ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

When buying FIFA 15 off the us ps store how do you get the psn voucher codes can you use amazon or do they cancel the order if you are not in the us ?

I just did it there myself with no problems, you'll need to enter a us address (I just used a hotel) but should work handy enough.

Advertisement