Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Has anybody else started to pick up on the passing power bar problems yet?.

The indicator for the pass power assistance showing the perfect mark only seems to appear 1:4 times and I'm starting to notice a significant amount of the wild passes happen when the marker doesn't appear on the power bar.

It's also powering to different levels at times with the same press.

Through balls are a mess at the minute since with a 6 yard pass and one bar of power the actual power of the pass can rocket miles ahead.
    There's absolutely no consistency in it in any sort of way, seems to 2/3 issues with it.

Also missed the target with a 3rd bloody peno in about 6 attempts online.

I NEVER missed the green mark in any FIFA before this and I'm at about 50% now.
    The last was in the 86th minute 2-1 down :mad:.... the game isn't reacting properly to presses there and it's landing a fair bit of the middle.

Great game but there's a few performance issues that are making it a bit annoying at present.

Apparently there are lag issues atm possibly why you're missing them pens.

Baffles me why they removed the latency bar though.

Finical wrote: »
    Apparently there are lag issues atm possibly why you're missing them pens.

Baffles me why they removed the latency bar though.

As I said a page or two back.

I have noticed games where there's no visual lag but their seems to be a slight delay in gameplay.
    Mainly when trying to move.

Kinda like what would happen in clubs, you could tell from moving around.

I hope this also ties in the power bar as that's just a complete game ruiner at present.
    1:3 passes goes to completely the wrong player at the wrong power in relation to the pass... it's a mess.
    You feel as though you've no control over the power and in turn, the direction. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Do u need a us address to purchase fifa from the us store? I might cancel my order with game stop and get it today from the us store.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

sorry just read a few comments quickly but are some of you users playing fifa already?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Can you buy a copy of Fifa 15 on the US version of Origin and play it today??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

vidor wrote: »
    So on a basic level is the goal of FUT to accumulate a front three of Ronaldo/Messi/Suarez?

Id much rather reus, lewondowski and robben :D

Anyone tried to download Fifa 15 via the Korean Origin using a VPN?

Anyone tried to download Fifa 15 via the Korean Origin using a VPN? Supposedly you can play it today, just not sure how it works, any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

Kudros wrote: »
    Anyone tried to download Fifa 15 via the Korean Origin using a VPN? Supposedly you can play it today, just not sure how it works, any help?

Yup, just did it a while ago. Follow the instructions in this post, worked perfect for me.

So you've been playing it today?

• Advertisement

Yup, just did it a while ago. worked perfect for me.

Does it matter if I use my Irish address

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads on ps4, how are you buying fifa points etc on your irish account. When i go there i cant buy them and my free packs arent there. They are on my us account but how do i get to use them on my irish account?

Iv been playing using the american one.

No need to change vpn

D_turbo wrote: »
    Iv been playing using the american one.

No need to change vpn

Using Origin or are you on Xbox/Ps4?

Yup, just did it a while ago. Follow the instructions in worked perfect for me.

Can you tell me how you did it by any chance? I'd greatly appreciate it

Can you tell me how you did it by any chance? I'd greatly appreciate it

I followed those instructions in that post I linked, that was it. I ordered my game from g2play, got the code this afternoon, put it into origin and let it preload and then logged on with a korean vpn when it was finished and started it up. I'm now playing it with my regular connection.

I followed those instructions in that post I linked, that was it. I ordered my game from g2play, got the code this afternoon, put it into origin and let it preload and then logged on with a korean vpn when it was finished and started it up. I'm now playing it with my regular connection.

So you pre-load it with your normal connection, then when that's finished, log out and enable the korean vpn, then log in with that.

Do you just start the game with the vpn on, quit, log out, then disable the vpn and log back in again with your Irish Origin account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Anyone read the Eurogamer review

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-23-fifa-15-review

I'm looking forward to the first proper one on PS4 and XBONE

Using Origin or are you on Xbox/Ps4?

xbox one

So you pre-load it with your normal connection, then when that's finished, log out and enable the korean vpn, then log in with that.

Do you just start the game with the vpn on, quit, log out, then disable the vpn and log back in again with your Irish Origin account?

Yup that's exactly what I did.

• Advertisement

How long did it take you to get you key once you paid?

How long did it take you to get your key once you paid?

How long did it take you to get your key once you paid?

I pre-ordered it on the 17th and got it today so I don't know what their delivery time is like at the moment but every other game I've ordered from them has come in a matter of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭nacho66

If anyone is on PC/Origin here, you can also (like HelloboundIRL on xbone) preload the game on your standard connection then vpn. I used flyvpn which has 3 days free trial and starts as standalone application (no need to install) and connects thru US servers.
    It's enough to just run the game first time thru vpn, it will get activated and will work from a normal connection (european IP) afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

IGN video review FIFA 15 PS4/XboxOne

http://youtu.be/D41-Ilivkv4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

thorbarry wrote: »
    Anyone read the Eurogamer review

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-23-fifa-15-review

I'm looking forward to the first proper one on PS4 and XBONE

Very accurate review.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭thegame983

So. How are people (who are playing the game early) finding it? Is online play full of peole spamming lobbed throughballs like Fifa 14? Fifa 14 is the only Fifa in 5 years I had to stop playing cause games would just decend into rugby matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

The giving away of penos is a joke, along with some of the mistakes the keepers are making. Literally pressing O in the box gives away a peno. But im still really enjoying it so im not complaining to much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone playing it from last night, I hate you all!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Meh, not that bothered really. First few days of playing are usually a headache with all the server issues.

Advertisement