Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

ASOT wrote: »
    The giving away of penos is a joke, along with some of the mistakes the keepers are making. Literally pressing O in the box gives away a peno. But im still really enjoying it so im not complaining to much.

I much prefer that to last years you can practically rugby tackle them and it is only foul once it is outside the box. Makes you very cautious to make contact people in the box like real life.

I'm trying to make my free trial last till Fri/Sat when it arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Day booked off Friday, going to be great, this and the Ryder Cup - anyone on PS feel free to add me for a few games PSN markcahill1985

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

havent played the full release copy yet but the demo makes it seem like its the worst fifa by far in terms of being broken

keepers saving shots with their faces, penalties for no reason, no penalties after being flipped in the air...all that kinda stuff that im sure has been mentioned

"next gen" and the players still got dead eyes << lazy bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just played 2 games, I've a sick baby in the house. There is a totally different game play feel.

Roll on Friday & maybe tonight to get stuck into a few games online!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

Is it out yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

MarkY91 wrote: »

keepers saving shots with their faces, penalties for no reason, no penalties after being flipped in the air...all that kinda stuff that im sure has been mentioned

Sounds realistic to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Where's the cheapest place to buy it for xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

Xtravision I think

copey wrote: »
    Xtravision I think

€60 seems expensive :( - Its £40 in North of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

€60 seems expensive :( - Its £40 in North of Ireland

£40 = €51.09, Not too much more expensive..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

MarkY91 wrote: »
    havent played the full release copy yet but the demo makes it seem like its the worst fifa by far in terms of being broken

"next gen" and the players still got dead eyes << lazy bastards

So far from playing the trial I've given away some of the softest penalties in any Fifa game but I got taken down from behind a few times and got nothing.
    I got booked and gave away a penalty for what seemed to be a rub on sterlings elbow.

From all the improvements that have been made this year there is still a lot of frustrating **** happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭nacho66

From FIFA14 there can be only improvements. Can't imagine going worse than it was

I suppose its relative to the means of the consumer - its 17.5% higher all for the existence of an invisible line!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

How is everybody finding pro clubs? Pretty much used the whole trial playing it. Passing is much slicker, can create some fantastic build ups. AI are still a bit scatty but have improved. Not too fond of having no control of the keeper, makes it way too easy for the attacking player in 1 on 1's and 2 on 1's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

is there anywhere doing good deal on the PS4 with FIFA 15 included?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

played a good few games now on the ps4. All I say is. game is an improvement. kick off glitch can still be done. And finese shots are op from outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

is there anywhere doing good deal on the PS4 with FIFA 15 included?

HMV has Fifa and a PS4 for 399.99, get on it now because the deal could go quickly, if it hasn't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    HMV has Fifa and a PS4 for 399.99, get on it now because the deal could go quickly, if it hasn't already.

Would you know if i ordered that today will I get it on friday?

What is up with the shooting?

I get one on one and hold the stick right plus shoot but Tevez shoots to the left. Other times straight at the keeper. The shooting seems so random and it's like it dosent matter the direction you choose, it just goes anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just about to buy this of ebay from a guy for 25 pound for a digital copy of Fifa 15.

But i am wondering where is the cheapest MS store for selling the game ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭lertsnim

9 cent shy of €9 is a lot.

Now most of ye have the game for a day.

Can anyone tell me if they're having problems with the power bar on passing?.

I'm just wrecking my head altogether but can't see anyone complaining about it on the forum so not sure is it my controller.

I did notice an issue with it playing Diablo where sometimes I needed to press A twice to start attacking.
    Would happen 1:20 times.

I'm having the problem with through balls as well, so much so I've probably used Manual 50% of my game time.
    The prob with that is some can go out for throws etc, Im taking a needless handicap for minor improvements when passing straight. Even still with manual and apparently controlling power 100%, it powers to max after a quick push on occassion.

But when using assisted they continuously go through to the goalie and impossible to weight.

I just want to know is there common problems with power or is it my end.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

I'm just wrecking my head altogether but can't see anyone complaining about it on the forum so not sure is it my controller.

What console are you on? I hadn't noticed any issue with the power bar, seems pretty much the same as fifa 14 to me

What console are you on? I hadn't noticed any issue with the power bar, seems pretty much the same as fifa 14 to me

Xbox One.

I may invest in a second controller anyway and see is that the issue.

But it's just a game killer at the minute.

90% of the through balls are so overpowered they go to the goalie.

Sometimes the power bar shoots up to full power from a tap press, sometimes it's seems slower(hard to watch it when playing)

Manual through balls are better than assisted for me in some instances, in others Im wasting balls when the other person is using assisted(going out for throws when trying at angles near the sideline)
    Manual shouldn't feel better than assisted, it never did before.

There's also issues with my short pass power, goes to the wrong man too much which can be an issue if over/under powered.

But it's just a killer on through balls as it's costing chances.

For me it's basically like there's no weight.

In say 14 if a player was coming towards you, you'd under hit it so he could get some separation etc.... now I feel as though I'm playing from the days(<PS2) where there wasn't a bar and a single press could see a pass going to any player at different rates of speed.

Im not sure if I'm explaining it easily but the power section feels pointless and when I'm looking for a slight touch pass like previous FIFAs Im not getting it regardless of what length I hold it.

That little indicator they added for the ''appropriate'' power of the pass to the designated man doesn't even appear half the time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I did notice an issue with it playing Diablo where sometimes I needed to press A twice to start attacking.
    Would happen 1:20 times.

I'm having the problem with through balls as well, so much so I've probably used Manual 50% of my game time.
    The prob with that is some can go out for throws etc, Im taking a needless handicap for minor improvements when passing straight. Even still with manual and apparently controlling power 100%, it powers to max after a quick push on occassion.

But when using assisted they continuously go through to the goalie and impossible to weight.

I just want to know is there common problems with power or is it my end.

Might seem obvious but have you tried with a different controller just in case button presses aren't being registered properly?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Might seem obvious but have you tried with a different controller just in case button presses aren't being registered properly?

I don't have one or easy access to one.

But I'll likely invest either way now.

Not sure if I could have a simply power problem with a dodgy controller. Would have thought maybe dead presses of which Im not having.
    They're registering but the whole power control of passes from previous FIFAs is definitely not there for me.

I've been on the forums every few hours for a few days now to see has anyone else noticed it and there hasn't been a thread, nobody here either so far so maybe it's my controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I haven't heard any issues of passing, but shooting a lot of people seem to complain. It seems to be very inconsistent and the power bar seems to be all over the place a lot of the time.

Xbox One.

I may invest in a second controller anyway and see is that the issue.

But it's just a game killer at the minute.

90% of the through balls are so overpowered they go to the goalie.

Sometimes the power bar shoots up to full power from a tap press, sometimes it's seems slower(hard to watch it when playing)

Manual through balls are better than assisted for me in some instances, in others Im wasting balls when the other person is using assisted(going out for throws when trying at angles near the sideline)
    Manual shouldn't feel better than assisted, it never did before.

There's also issues with my short pass power, goes to the wrong man too much
    which can be an issue if over/under powered.

But it's just a killer on through balls as it's costing chances.

For me it's basically like there's no weight.

In say 14 if a player was coming
    towards you, you'd under hit it so he could get some separation etc.... now I feel as though I'm playing from the days(<PS2) where there wasn't a bar and a single press could see a pass going to any player at different rates of speed.

Im not sure if I'm explaining it easily but the power section feels pointless and when I'm looking for a slight touch pass like previous FIFAs Im not getting it regardless of what length I hold it.

That little indicator they added for the ''appropriate'' power of the pass to the designated man doesn't even appear
    half the time either.

This probably does feck all but when you go to settings on the xbox one there is a "controller update". Not sure if that would do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

I don't have one or easy access to one.

But I'll likely invest either way now.

Not sure if I could have a simply power problem with a dodgy controller. Would have thought maybe dead presses of which Im not having.
    They're registering but the whole power control of passes from previous FIFAs is definitely not there for me.

I've been on the forums every few hours for a few days now to see has anyone else noticed it and there hasn't been a thread, nobody here either so far so maybe it's my controller.

Have you tried adjusting the in game sliders?? I don't use them myself but I think I read somewhere that there is one for the power bar..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

A quick question and it's probably a bit of a stupid one but hopefully someone can answer. I've ordered the ps4 and fifa from hmv. Will I need to have playstation plus as well to play fifa online or will it only be select titles? (I imagine fifa probably is one anyway) Also whats the best way to go about paying the subscription if necessary. Cheers

Advertisement