Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Online requires PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Can anyone comment on differences between the PS3 and PS4 version?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

The ps3 version is just Fifa 14 with a squad update. No effort has been made on it, EA were pretty clear that their priority was the next gen versions so in my opinion, its not worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

anyone know if game stop in stephens green is open midnight for collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭thegame983

BrookieD wrote: »
    anyone know if game stop in stephens green is open midnight for collection?

Does it usually do it for big games? Wouldn't that mean having to open the whole shopping centre?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

my local super valu were selling fifa 15 today,xbox one and ps4 were priced at 49.99 and ps3 and xbox 360 at 44.99.

worth checking in today to see if your local super valu are selling the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Kirby wrote: »
    The ps3 version is just Fifa 14 with a squad update. No effort has been made on it, EA were pretty clear that their priority was the next gen versions so in my opinion, its not worth getting.

No ps2 version this year? Looks like Fifa2014 was the last FIFA on ps2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Kirby wrote: »

the lying bastards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

What is up with the shooting?

I get one on one and hold the stick right plus shoot but Tevez shoots to the left. Other times straight at the keeper. The shooting seems so random and it's like it dosent matter the direction you choose, it just goes anywhere.

Yep not enjoying the shooting at all so far. As you said, it feels like you have very little control over it and the game ultimately decides.

Power in shots is also to fast. There are times I want to do a simple side foot shot, I literally tap shoot for a mili second and it will still be a fairly powerful laced shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Feel free to add me on Xbox one - GT: dricko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭CiaranW

€70 in Gamestop and HMV for next gen seems a bit steep.
    Anybody know the prices in Smyths or anywhere else for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anywhere selling this early?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭thegame983

Hey guys. Quick question re: VPN on PC.

So I followed the instructions a few pages back on how to play the game early on PC and it worked. Great success!

My question is - what happens now? Will my copy of FIFA 15 revert to European servers or is there some form of further trickery required after the game officially release on these shores?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

CiaranW wrote: »
    €70 in Gamestop and HMV for next gen seems a bit steep.

It is but you can trade in some games against it for an okay price. Only reason I'll be buying fro HMV. If it was straight up cash I'd be looking elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

If I have it pre-ordered and pre installed on the Xboxone, is it available to play today when I get home? Or is it tonight at 12am?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Probably 12am

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

They seriously need to fix the giving away of penos, every game without fail it seems to happen its a load of bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

God damnit my order from Amazon has only been dispatched now and I ordered it to my address rather than PM so probably won't have it til Tuesday or Wednesay

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

God damnit my order from Amazon has only been dispatched now and I ordered it to my address rather than PM so probably won't have it til Tuesday or Wednesay

Heartbreaking..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Juicy432 wrote: »
    Anywhere selling this early?

US Store :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Buy it tomorrow then return it when you get other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Buy it tomorrow then return it when you get other one?

Ah I can probably manage cos I'll be busy over the weekend but was hoping for Monday at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,158 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I wish they'd match everyone picking Real against other people picking Real :(

On the 360 it's the same old problems, defenders ignoring the oppositions best attackers and people getting by just by pressing A and getting a 2nd defender over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Liam O wrote: »
    I wish they'd match everyone picking Real against other people picking Real :(

On the 360 it's the same old problems, defenders ignoring the oppositions best attackers and people getting by just by pressing A and getting a 2nd defender over.

Do man utd still get matched with Real a good bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Do man utd still get matched with Real a good bit?

Yeah, they get matched with Chelsea, City, Bayern, Barca & Real

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭maticm18

looking forward to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭maticm18

fifa is the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

ASOT wrote: »
    They seriously need to fix the giving away of penos, every game without fail it seems to happen its a load of bollox

I think I am liking it (this opinion could change the more I play). I've gotten some and given away some, but I think it will just make everyone think a bit more before they just tackle/pull/push etc when in their own box, which is more realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ASOT wrote: »
    Yeah, they get matched with Chelsea, City, Bayern, Barca & Real

Ah right I was kinda hoping Real, Bayern and Barca would be more amongst themselves this year. It will be hard to keep them out with our defence :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭John Mongo

Has anyone given Career Mode a crack yet?

If so, any different from FIFA 14?

Advertisement