Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

ASOT wrote: »
    They seriously need to fix the giving away of penos, every game without fail it seems to happen its a load of bollox

Thought it was only me, my first 2 games their was 4 penalties, 3 games 5 penalties just madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

thegame983 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Quick question re: VPN on PC.

So I followed the instructions a few pages back on how to play the game early on PC and it worked. Great success!

My question is - what happens now? Will my copy of FIFA 15 revert to European servers or is there some form of further trickery required after the game officially release on these shores?

Haven't seen the other thread, but just lash on the VPN when you open origin, then turn it off before you even launch FIFA 15. You'll be playing through EU servers then, and will continue to when it's officially released.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

John Mongo wrote: »
    Has anyone given Career Mode a crack yet?

If so, any different from FIFA 14?

Just started one with Real Betis last night, seems similar but the scouts automatically looking out for players and the ability to save different team sheets are two huge additions for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭thegame983

Julez wrote: »
    Haven't seen the other thread, but just lash on the VPN when you open origin, then turn it off before you even launch FIFA 15. You'll be playing through EU servers then, and will continue to when it's officially released.

Cheers buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,158 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Do man utd still get matched with Real a good bit?

Haven't used United online, went with Dortmund my first 3 games, all against Real. Switched to the restrictive matching and got United and PSG. Switched to Barca and back to Real. I can understand that matching but the difference between the likes of Suarez, Neymar and Messi when compared to Bale and Ronaldo is as pronounced as it usually is. It's a joke when you can turn from them with Messi and someone can run straight at you with Ramos or Pepe and get the ball.

Has anything like this changed on the new consoles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Liam O wrote: »
    I wish they'd match everyone picking Real against other people picking Real :(

On the 360 it's the same old problems, defenders ignoring the oppositions best attackers and people getting by just by pressing A and getting a 2nd defender over.

Is there any way of playing a 5 star team with a 3 star team for example? Don't remember being able to do that in the last few releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

vidor wrote: »
    Is there any way of playing a 5 star team with a 3 star team for example? Don't remember being able to do that in the last few releases.

This, almost impossible to play as an LOI team online as the stars are so low.

is tournament mode back does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

It was a struggle to even find a 3 star team actually.

vidor wrote: »
    It was a struggle to even find a 3 star team actually.

2nd tier leagues and leagues like SPL , AllSvenskan and Danish league etc would be 3 stars

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I think I am liking it (this opinion could change the more I play). I've gotten some and given away some, but I think it will just make everyone think a bit more before they just tackle/pull/push etc when in their own box, which is more realistic.

Dont get me wrong iv adapted to it fairly well but id say theres a 99% chance of giving away a peno if you press O/B in the box and basically makes the button redundant, the odd time is grand but its basically everytime thats annoying me.

• Advertisement

Lads has anyone pre ordered on psn ireland yet? Am I right in thinking you get the ultimate edition for the price of standard edition if pre ordered? Abroad till Sunday so don't fancy having to Check game shops on sunday would rather get home and download it straigt away

Dont get me wrong iv adapted to it fairly well but id say theres a 99% chance of giving away a peno if you press O/B in the box and basically makes the button redundant, the odd time is grand but its basically everytime thats annoying me.

Always hoped fifa would bring in contrversial penos and offsides etc rather than stonewall everytime, think I'll like this idea

Always hoped fifa would bring in contrversial penos and offsides etc rather than stonewall everytime, think I'll like this idea

You wont like it when theres a peno every single game you play :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

You wont like it when theres a peno every single game you play :pac:

He will if they're for him!! ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone up for making a pro club?

Wilberto wrote: »
    He will if they're for him!! ;):D:D

Im not gonna lie im like that :pac: when they go my way its grand but when they dont :mad::mad::mad::mad::pac:

The worst ones are when the keeper comes to claim a corner but creams someone while hes doing it. Realistic to an extent but the impact engine makes it happen way to often!

Can't seem to pre order ultimate edition on psn store as its not listed, very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sean lynch

Hi,, was wondering if anyone knows who's doing the best xbox one/fifa15 bundle price? Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

sean lynch wrote: »
    Hi,, was wondering if anyone knows who's doing the best xbox one/fifa15 bundle price? Thanks guys

Argos have it for €413, that's with a physical copy of FIFA.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

A quick google suggests that both bundles (XB1 and PS4) seem to be priced at €399 each. Apparently the PS$ one was more expensive but it's price was slashed to match that of it's closest competitor. That may only include a digital copy of FIFA though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

If I pre order for the ps4 on psn what time will it begin to download?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

If I pre order for the ps4 on psn what time will it begin to download?

It downloaded on Tuesday for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Waiting on a nightline delivery of FIFA 15, anyone know what time they clock off?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

399 in HMV for 2 weeks, extra 40 gets you another controller.

PS4 same deal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's not letting me play my trial at the moment. Still have 4 hours left but when I get in the game, it's moaning my lead account doesn't have permission :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's not letting me play my trial at the moment. Still have 4 hours left but when I get in the game, it's moaning my lead account doesn't have permission :(

Xbox live expire?

Happened to me yesterday and it took me a few minutes to cop it.

I only buy months myself though so happens a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

There is a lot of penos been handed out...usually there in my favour, iv learned to deal with people in the box...by shielding or really being careful with the buttons...i like the dragging back can give penos..if i see my defender hanging out of hes jersey i just let go of the "B".

Finally starting to find form in UT so enjoying it now

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

does anyone find this one a lot harder than last year? I don't consider myself a bad fifa player but I am struggling very bad in this one. gone 1 win 7 losses in the first season. my defence seems to be split open time and time again

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

When I play FIFA 15 on my PC, I experience a weird problem with my camera. It's hard to explain.

Just playing a normal game without changing any settings, the camera seems to jerk while the play is moving and it's very annoying. This NEVER happens for me on XB1.

It's like the camera is following the play more than it should or something. Anybody on PC know what I mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

After fiddling with all the settings, it seems that unticking "No limit on FPS" fixes the issue for some reason. It's really annoying that this may mean I need to lock my FPS on 60 when I spent over €300 quid on an 120hz gaming monitor a year back.

Anybody know a work around?

Advertisement