Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just done this with RVP online,w as gutted it didnt go in. Nearly identical to his WC goal.

10690095_933776103305955_9105709352511967701_n.jpg?oh=5d7204ae7a36d1b4f57c9cf6f5973b8e&oe=548D2050&__gda__=1421523432_ce75098f59de1da363923de3e31eca91

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

pre-ordered ultimate edition for PS4 from HMV xtravison as i was told it was the same price as standard edition, went down tonight collected it, take it home and its standard edition .. so back to the shop tomorrow, i hope they have ultimate edition left , anyone else have this issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

The ultimate edition is not supposed to be the same price as the standard one. When you pre-ordered it did you pay, like a fiver and get a receipt saying which edition you pre-ordered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

How's this looking on PS3? Last FIFA I bought was 13, is this a decent improvement? From reading some previews it sounds like they purposefully left some features/gameplay enhancements out on the last gen version, seemingly to give people a nudge towards PS4 and XB1.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

After fiddling with all the settings, it seems that unticking "No limit on FPS" fixes the issue for some reason. It's really annoying that this may mean I need to lock my FPS on 60 when I spent over €300 quid on an 120hz gaming monitor a year back.

Anybody know a work around?

Yeah it seems that option is almost useless! The frames go up and down too much and make it stutter, also anti alias is turned off with that option too. And when you lock to 60 fps the cut scenes all drop to 30fps. I don't know if you're AMD or nvidia but I'm nvidia, I had to go to the nvidia control panel and turn on "adaptive" anti aliasing for FIFA 15 then put on the 'no fps limit' in the game settings. Unfortunately, it won't go over 60fps, but it will stay at 60fps the whole time, including replays and cut scenes.

The ultimate edition is not supposed to be the same price as the standard one. When you pre-ordered it did you pay, like a fiver and get a receipt saying which edition you pre-ordered?

I paid 25, i thought it was too good to be true so asked the guy at the till was it really a deal he said yeah a few times

I'm newish to FIFA and only play seasons, its my son who is big into ultimate team and we were comparing the different shops to Pre-order the game and that was the deal that swung it our us ,

alarm bells shouldve rung when i went in during the week to pay of the remainder off the cash they again asked me which system then even last night on the till he asked which system. pity he never asked which edition, if it wasn't so late id have had my son with me and he wouldve noticed it wasnt ultimate edition unlike me

but yeah all the receipts just say FIFA 15.. nothing else - no system or edition, ive contacted them online and they've asked for my order number if i get no joy in the next few hours ill be down asking for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just got xb1 and fifa bundle. Fifa is downloading , taking all f**king day lol

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Servers going to be a mess tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

vidor wrote: »
    Servers going to be a mess tonight?

100% anyone looking to buy Fifa points do it ASAP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

I'll be just happy to get a game online tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Any idea why the fcuk are we forced to play a match of Liverpool vs Man City???? I know you can quit it but of what earthly use is there in forcing players to play such a non-event game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Itching to play this but not back till Sunday, what's the download time from psn anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭breeno

Hey guys,

I'm over on sunny Spain on holiday and itching to play fifa on arrival home. If I saw it reasonably priced over here, would I have issues with language or playing online when I go to play it? Any help appreciated!

breeno wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm over on sunny Spain on holiday and itching to play fifa on arrival home. If I saw it reasonably priced over here, would I have issues with language or playing online when I go to play it? Any help appreciated!

i doubt youd have any problems ..but id say you could look far trying to get it reasonably priced there, i was over in the summer and the supermercados (which are generally v cheap for food & drink etc) were selling Black Ops 1 & other games from a few years back for ps3 for €50.. let us know how you get on though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Any idea why the fcuk are we forced to play a match of Liverpool vs Man City???? I know you can quit it but of what earthly use is there in forcing players to play such a non-event game?

Only happens first time....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Only happens first time....

Indeed it does, but what Im asking is whats the point of it? Its a complete waste of time for people who dont support either team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Indeed it does, but what Im asking is whats the point of it? Its a complete waste of time for people who dont support either team.

Totally. I felt dirty after winning the league for Liverpool :(

Stil only 66% downloaded. How long does it take does any1 know?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

My team I was building with the web app has disappeared since I put 15 on the ps4...
    What the **** is going on???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Anyone else have to put the through balls on manual because on assisted it always seems to over hit them?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone get their copy delivered to Parcel Motel yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone get their copy delivered to Parcel Motel yet?

Yea me a few minutes ago.. Fat load of good to me it is in NI tho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Royal mail is being slow as hell today. When i ordered Destiny they delivered it at like 6am to Parcel Motel day of release, still waiting for it to be delivered to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Still waiting on a gamestop delivery, got email on Wednesday saying it was sent to courier. Bit strange for them as you'd usually get it the night before release. Nightline better turn up soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I don't think it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Looks like gamestop have strapped my FIFA 15 to an effing donkey. Not looking like I will be playing it this weekend. Preordered weeks ago so poor show, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I felt dirty after winning the league for Liverpool

Only time they'll win it so don't feel too bad. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Is it just me or is there far too many cutscenes during a match?

Every little thing seems to warrant a cutscene like the ball going out for a goal kick, every throw in and each sub etc.

• Advertisement

I got xb1 wit fifa and installed it but wen i go into fifa its telling me its only 77% instaled and its frozen on that ? Please help im waiting 5 hours for it to download now this happens? Pic below

Advertisement