Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

anybody order the game on xbox store in us but have not received a code for ultimate packs? or does the packs automatically appear with digital copy of game?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Any ps4 clubs going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

This might be a silly question but for ps3 how much space does it take to download and how on the ps3 do i find out how much space ive left ,i dont have a memory card

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

shamrock55 wrote: »
    This might be a silly question but for ps3 how much space does it take to download and how on the ps3 do i find out how much space ive left ,i dont have a memory card

Its built in. Should tell you on the store I think

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ha, got a goal line technology decision today. Someone rocketed a free off he crossbar, bounced just inside the line and then out but was a goal. Instead of a replay, it did a goal line technology replay. Brilliant touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

All the money they get and the servers still break down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

WTF I just came from 2-0 down online against Real Madrid to win my first game 3-2 and the result is not there :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

WTF I just came from 2-0 down online against Real Madrid to win my first game 3-2 and the result is not there :-(

Yeah my results aren't being logged either

Played twice and says I've played no games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Indeed it does, but what Im asking is whats the point of it? Its a complete waste of time for people who dont support either team.

It is to showcase the new Premier League presentation with premierleague.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I got xb1 wit fifa and installed it but wen i go into fifa its telling me its only 77% instaled and its frozen on that ? Please help im waiting 5 hours for it to download now this happens? Pic below

The disk would be fully installed at 77% the other 23% is generally the updates from the weB afaik!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've got a question. Does it still take an absolute age to make substitutions? In FIFA 13 and preceding FIFA's it was just ridiculous. I don't mind the part where the camera actually looks at the change taking place, but why does it force you to sit through and watch the player just moments before he's about to come off. At least give us the option to skip it.

It sounds small I know, but when it happens every game, up to 6 times per game, it gets incredibly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Guys, am I missing something or can you no longer auto select your team from the squad menu using the X button in manager mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

On PS4 anyone that plays pro clubs...are your club matches results being recorded?

Because ours ain't. Bloody EA!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

My Results aren't being logged either anyone want to play some online friendlies on Ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I downloaded the demo a week ago and bought the game itself today and have noticed that playing as Liverpool, Skrtel will not stay back even when i have him set to do that and no matter what formation i select, my defence automatically reverts to a back three with Moreno and Manquillo either side of Lovern while Skrtel plays on the right wing.

The only time he is in his position is from kick offs but he immediately runs to the right wing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finical wrote: »
    On PS4 anyone that plays pro clubs...are your club matches results being recorded?

Because ours ain't. Bloody EA!

nope most of my results aren't logging. joke of servers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I downloaded the demo a week ago and bought the game itself today and have noticed that playing as Liverpool, Skrtel will not stay back even when i have him set to do that and no matter what formation i select, my defence automatically reverts to a back three with Moreno and Manquillo either side of Lovern while Skrtel plays on the right wing.

The only time he is in his position is from kick offs but he immediately runs to the right wing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I know skrtels positional scense isnt the best at the best of times but thats taking the biscuit lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

If anyone wants a game of fifa15 on ps4 just send me your addy in private message.
    Playing a seasons match a while ago was 3-1 up and your man quit but i never got the win sickener!!

If anyone wants a game of fifa15 on ps4 just send me your addy in private message.
    Playing a seasons match a while ago was 3-1 up and your man quit but i never got the win sickener!!

il send ya one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

If the term anyone is searched on this forum people will be diverted to 100 posts made in this thread in the last 6 hours ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

For some reason when it was checking my FIFA14 stuff, it couldn't retrieve my Seasons stuff. Anyway I can trigger it to try again? I won every league/cup in Seasons on 14, so it's annoying not to have the trophy in the showcase for playing 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

We played 10 games of clubs earlier on and all results recorded, havnt lost a game yet. Its absolutely amazing compared to any other version of clubs. We got no lag and it just feels smoother overall! Really really liking it!

3 of us playing clubs on ps4 now. seems smooth and no lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

breeno wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm over on sunny Spain on holiday and itching to play fifa on arrival home. If I saw it reasonably priced over here, would I have issues with language or playing online when I go to play it? Any help appreciated!
    Stuck in Lanzarote, id swap it all for a 4-0 loss to the Ivory Coast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Super-Rush wrote: »

I'm not getting this at all tbh, and I've played about 10 games of a career with Liverpool. Brought andy carroll home too! :cool:

The worst thing imo is that the goalkeepers are really inconsistent, they can make a brilliant save and then five minutes later just let you stroll past them and tap it in..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Really liking this overall, a few minor annoyances though;

- So many lagging games on head to head seasons (PS4), no latency bar available before games

- just about every single tackle is a foul now, it's almost non-contact at some stages!

- cutscenes...bloody cutscenes! They have become really annoying, really fast. I find myself mashing 'X' after every piece of action to get back to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm not getting this at all tbh, and I've played about 10 games of a career with Liverpool. Brought andy carroll home too! :cool:

The worst thing imo is that the goalkeepers are really inconsistent, they can make a brilliant save and then five minutes later just let you stroll past them and tap it in..

Turns out it was set to all out attack which pushes up one of the CB's.

I'm really liking this one. Its taking a bit of effort to score which is a big bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Hey Lads, is it easy to score goals in this game from crosses and passes/long balls like it was in fifa 14.

This really bugged me with the last game, and is the reason i haven't bought this one......yet, as i could dominate games yet all my opponent had to do was run down the wing or lob it over the top to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

ASOT wrote: »
    We played 10 games of clubs earlier on and all results recorded, havnt lost a game yet. Its absolutely amazing compared to any other version of clubs. We got no lag and it just feels smoother overall! Really really liking it!

What?!

Played for a while yesterday and the attacking play is good but the defending yet again is terrible,it autoswitches horribly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Kells... wrote: »
    What?!

Played for a while yesterday and the attacking play is good but the defending yet again is terrible,it autoswitches horribly

Well I played as the any and had no trouble switching 99% but i play on manual switching, i woudlnt touch autoswitching with a bargepole in any fifa games!

Advertisement