Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I'd prob have an incident involving my controller and the wall...

Just about, more sort of sat there in disbelief tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Defending has changed and people are slow to adjust so far. ... Basically never sprint while defending.

This

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Like mine was them shooting at a angle my keeper pushes ball and its a goal :rolleyes:. Then they showed the goal line reply the ball was about say a foot from the line and it was counted as a own goal to make it worse it was from my midfielder who was no where near the ball !!!.

In UT everyone seems to have Sterling in there team and his Dribbling and speed is nuts like its extremely hard to win a ball from him when he is running at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

First impressions are that it's an improvement on Fifa 14. Passing is a lot smoother, as are players' movements. It's not near as clunky as before. And surprisingly I haven't had one laggy game yet, something that was a rarity in the last edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Major brain fart regarding my last offside thing. Feel like a sap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

Extremely disappointing game. I returned it a day after buying it. Laggy, abysmally poor AI defending and just not a slight bit of fun to play. Downloaded the PES demo and it's very promising. Could be a return to form for Konami this year I reckon.

roro1990 wrote: »
    Extremely disappointing game. I returned it a day after buying it. Laggy, abysmally poor AI defending and just not a slight bit of fun to play. Downloaded the PES demo and it's very promising. Could be a return to form for Konami this year I reckon.

Yeow! I thought I was judging it to fast but thats a bit mental.

PES does look good this year though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeow! I thought I was judging it to fast but thats a bit mental.

PES does look good this year though

Mental? Strong word. I don't like to waste my hard earned cash on something I don't find enjoyable in the slightest. I'll generally know within 2 matches if I enjoy it or not. I played about 15 games, not one of them were remotely fun. Which after all, is what a video game should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Mental? Strong word. I don't like to waste my hard earned cash on something I don't find enjoyable in the slightest. I'll generally know within 2 matches if I enjoy it or not. I played about 15 games, not one of them were remotely fun. Which after all, is what a video game should be.

Too quick IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Went unbeaten so far in seasons. Threw away a couple games to draws but it still felt incredibly fun. Definitely think the fun aspect of Fifa is back this year.

• Advertisement

Definatley, loving the rebounds, had a goal last night that was similar to Niall Quinn against Holland in 1990, brought back a big go on, go on...GET IN YEESSSS kind of feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Any idea why I cant install this on my eMobile HTC one,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.fifaultimate_na

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I had a strange with the goal line decision feature. The ball hit one post, went across the line, hit the other post and went in.

After I had finished the celebrations, it went to the goal line decision stuff. The problem was, they paused it when the ball was running straight across the line and it said "No Goal". Yes, fair enough, but half a second later it hit the other post and went in. It was very strange.....

v3ttel wrote: »
    I had a strange with the goal line decision feature. The ball hit one post, went across the line, hit the other post and went in.

After I had finished the celebrations, it went to the goal line decision stuff. The problem was, they paused it when the ball was running straight across the line and it said "No Goal". Yes, fair enough, but half a second later it hit the other post and went in. It was very strange.....

Thats annoying, should flag that with EA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭deadybai

Hi Guys,
    What is fifa 15 like on the ps3? Is it worth upgrading?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Does anyone know if FIFA 15 has any updates/patches upon first install? Im getting it this week but my broadband isn't working right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Does anyone know if FIFA 15 has any updates/patches upon first install? Im getting it this week but my broadband isn't working right now.

I'm fairly sure it does.

It's not transfer/team updates, is it? Aw I'll be sickened. Hopefully my internet starts picking up today or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

It's not transfer/team updates, is it? Aw I'll be sickened. Hopefully my internet starts picking up today or tomorrow

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the update was mainly something to do with online play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Every year I say to myself i hate this, would rather the last years one. However every year I have always ended up getting used to it and really enjoying it.

15 games is plenty of time to have decided that for me, I did start enjoying it after about 8 spread across Manager and Player Career.

• Advertisement

Finical wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think the update was mainly something to do with online play.

Hope so. I dont know why I'm like this but I'm very particular when it comes to FIFA and it's player updates. Like, I want the most updated version/patch/update. All down to the latest haircut of Gareth Bale (ha!). I'm a fairly strange individual, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Hope so. I dont know why I'm like this but I'm very particular when it comes to FIFA and it's player updates. Like, I want the most updated version/patch/update. All down to the latest haircut of Gareth Bale (ha!). I'm a fairly strange individual, I know.

I'm the same, seeing Lukaku with hair last year after he got shaved used to annoy the head of me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Definatley, loving the rebounds, had a goal last night that was similar to Niall Quinn against Holland in 1990, brought back a big go on, go on...GET IN YEESSSS kind of feeling

I was right behind van Breukelen's goal with a few Dutch lads when Quinny scored that one. Cracking goal!
    The rest of the match was like the friendliest of friendlies when the players found out the England were beating Egypt and therefore Ireland and Holland would both go through.
    Ahh the memories

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Anyone know how to save custom tactics to the d pad?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Loving COOPS 17W 1D with my mate, up to Division 2!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi folks, my son cant connect to ea servers all of a sudden today but his friends are.
    Any ideas?

Dcully wrote: »
    Hi folks, my son cant connect to ea servers all of a sudden today but his friends are.
    Any ideas?

I dunno but fair play dad.

Can you go on the internet? How old is your son (is he technologically capable)?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I dunno but fair play dad.

Can you go on the internet? How old is your son (is he technologically capable)?

haha im a gamer myself, internet is fine all my games are fine as are his other games just fifa 15 servers xbox 360 giving issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Servers not working for me either (PS4)

• Advertisement

Servers working fine for me (Limerick)... PS4

Advertisement