Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I swear, every year Fifa is ahead of the game in music... There's always at least two tracks in the soundtrack which are future hits!

Down by the River - Milky Chance is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

does anyone else have this issue on PS4 on seasons - my Default settings dont come up when i press up on the the left pad

and also no matter what subs i decide to go with, when it comes to making a change during a game its always just random subs and my best subs are usually nowhere to be seen, anyone have any idea how to fix this?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

v3ttel wrote: »
    I had a strange with the goal line decision feature. The ball hit one post, went across the line, hit the other post and went in.

After I had finished the celebrations, it went to the goal line decision stuff. The problem was, they paused it when the ball was running straight across the line and it said "No Goal". Yes, fair enough, but half a second later it hit the other post and went in. It was very strange.....
    Did your goal stand? If so,
    That's really authentic. This occurred in the world cup. A France game. There was a slight diff in it. In the real life game the ball hit the post then the keeper and in.

So here's what happened:
    First "goal-line decision" happened when ball struck post and bounced out - "no goal"
    Then second "goal-line decision" happened where keeper didn't keep ball from crossing the line -"goal".

Goal stood, but lots of spectators and the defending manager were confused.

I wonder did you press anything when first decision was been showed in game. It'd have been awesome if it proceeded to replicate fifa's goal tech system replays behavior event for event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Park the bus from tip off, plus 5-3-2 formation, equals arseholes on pro clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Still waiting on my first win in online seasons and I've played about 8 games.

I was thinking the standard was very good for division 9 - but then I started to think that is it possible that because the game is so new the lowest divisions are still littered with expert players or am I just clutching at straws?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Is it anyone finding it hard to score from corners? What tactics is the best to use, run far/near post?

I must of played about 20 games in career so far & think ive only scored one or two goals from corners

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I was thinking the standard was very good for division 9 - but then I started to think that is it possible that because the game is so new the lowest divisions are still littered with expert players or am I just clutching at straws?

Clutching at straws mate. Every FIFA14 Division 1 player started in division 8:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Is it anyone finding it hard to score from corners? What tactics is the best to use, run far/near post?

I must of played about 20 games in career so far & think ive only scored one or two goals from corners

Finding that must of my goals are coming from corners it's just haveing thr right player to cross it in and the right player to head it in for you.

I also found nearly all my goals come from simple tap ins. Basicly I shot at the goalkeeper they don't grab the ball comes out to one of my players tab the B botten and it's in fifa 14 I found it hard to score in but fifa 15 is a lot easier

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

My one real gripe about the game is the commentary. Martin \tylers insistance of blattering out World Cup stats on every player is tiresome. Even bangs on about Falcao and Reus missing the WC

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Clutching at straws mate. Every FIFA14 Division 1 player started in division 8:p

Need more practice then - I definitely think the standard is higher - I'm not good but when I bought the previous games I use to be able to get to div 7 without any bother from early on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Is anyone else getting kicked out of online games? Its happening me now every 2nd game , and its counted as a loss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Turtwig wrote: »
    Did your goal stand? If so,
    That's really authentic. This occurred in the world cup. A France game. There was a slight diff in it. In the real life game the ball hit the post then the keeper and in.

So here's what happened:
    First "goal-line decision" happened when ball struck post and bounced out - "no goal"
    Then second "goal-line decision" happened where keeper didn't keep ball from crossing the line -"goal".

Goal stood, but lots of spectators and the defending manager were confused.

I wonder did you press anything when first decision was been showed in game. It'd have been awesome if it proceeded to replicate fifa's goal tech system replays behavior event for event.

Yes, it stood.

There was only one decision point. Even though the decision was correct, it was completely pointless as the ball was in the net half a second later.

It rebounded off the second post and went into the net, so no decision was needed. The main problem is no decision was needed at either point. The whole scenario was a bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It's always tougher at the start.

All the higher division players will be coming up through the ranks for the first couple of weeks. I had a couple of very tough games in division 9 last year. I was hanging on for dear life to a 2-1 result against this French lad. I was thinking to myself division 9 shouldn't be this difficult. I hung on to the result, and didn't end up playing seasons for a few weeks (focused on Ultimate team). I went back in to look at my recent games, and that guy had multiple league titles and a full trophy cabinet.

The moral of the story is, don't worry about it, you are probably up against very good players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Bradz213 wrote: »
    My one real gripe about the game is the commentary. Martin \tylers insistance of blattering out World Cup stats on every player is tiresome. Even bangs on about Falcao and Reus missing the WC

Was also thinking to myself, will they still be talking about this if I'm playing FIFA in 8 months time, hardly relevent anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

and discussing who the teams are playing next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Never really played FUT till this year, I won my first game 4-0, brilliant, now IM getting hammered 5/6 even 7-0. My team rating is 80, my chemistry is 97/98 from game to game. The players fitness lowest would be 90/95...What the hell is going on?

SO fed up with FUT Ive decided to go back to Pro mode offline and starting off with Real Mallorca, its nice and sunny here :D:D
    Played 3 league games 1 goal 1 assist and scored on my Ireland debut v Hungry in the Euro Qualis..Happy Days

I never understand why people blame the game if they're losing? Maybe the opposition is just better than you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

I never understand why people blame the game if they're losing? Maybe the opposition is just better than you?

Because...
    4736396_700b.jpg

Just in case that pointed at me :D, Ive no problem winning games in Online mode in the regular format about a 60/40 win rate Id say. FUT seems to be where Im messing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

There used to be morale displayed on UT cards in the past. Im still convinced this is hidden as an attribute. When you get on a winless streak it is very hard to break the mould but once you get that all important win, the table turns.

I started this year with a record of 18-2-3 then went on a streak of 2-6-15 before turning it around again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Just in case that pointed at me :D, Ive no problem winning games in Online mode in the regular format about a 60/40 win rate Id say. FUT seems to be where Im messing up.

Fut is a faster game and takes a while to adjust to. It's worth it tho since it's lots of fun. Tho I do actually prefer seasons gameplay to futs there is a little (sometimes) more variation in fut. especially if you play cups rather than the seasons.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Fut is a faster game and takes a while to adjust to. It's worth it tho since it's lots of fun. Tho I do actually prefer seasons gameplay to futs there is a little (sometimes) more variation in fut. especially if you play cups rather than the seasons.

Just think there is more stability with Online seasons as you know what you get when your playing a certain team, ie Liverpool you have pace up front, Madrid have a weak defence, Bayern you need to watch out for the wing play.. WIth FUT its a case of going into the unknown which I suppose is fun too but too inconsisant IMO.

Again Ive never played FUT really bar 4/5 games in the last few FIFAs so maybe I just need to get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

It's very hard to have a game online that resembles football, the park the bus tactic mixed with pace abusers is absolutely tragic.
    I've had some great games offline playing with friends but taking the game online is soul destroying at times. Aubemayang and Emenike are back to haunt me in UT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

There used to be morale displayed on UT cards in the past. Im still convinced this is hidden as an attribute. When you get on a winless streak it is very hard to break the mould but once you get that all important win, the table turns.

I started this year with a record of 18-2-3 then went on a streak of 2-6-15 before turning it around again

Momentum. It's definitely in the game, I've often done the same online myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Finding that must of my goals are coming from corners it's just haveing thr right player to cross it in and the right player to head it in for you.

I also found nearly all my goals come from simple tap ins. Basicly I shot at the goalkeeper they don't grab the ball comes out to one of my players tab the B botten and it's in fifa 14 I found it hard to score in but fifa 15 is a lot easier

What team are you using, Stoke !! :)

I should of got a few by now. Tadic takes my corners and he has the likes of Pelle, Wanyama, Alderwerild in the box but still no joy. Great gameall in all tho.

Pro clubs is brilliant this season as well, with the new tackling system you get a lot of satisfaction with the slide tackling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

There's a little trick with corners that I think we are going to see abused very often, very soon - once more people catch on to it.

When you get a corner, immediately press the button to call a player over for a short one. By the time you skip the cut scene, you have a free player to play it short to and it's very difficult for the opposition to react in time and get a defender close. You can get into great positions on the byline in the box through it.

It wasn't mate it was just in general. So far between FIFA 14/15 People have literally complained of everything. Someone saying about CB's not catching strikers? Well.. If a defender has 66 pace and a striker has 90 if that defender catches him it's more ridiculous. I've lost 1 game in the last 2 days on UT. My team is very average my midfield is Nzogbia,Delph,Nzonzi and I'm having no trouble. Coops me and my mate are W19 D2 L1( The loss was when he DC'd just as we joined the game) :(. I'm not saying I'm a fantastic fifa player but just play the game to the way it was made or don't play. If Pace is OP then use Pace it's pretty basic lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Whack the ball into the middle of the box, headers are so overpowered if you do that. I've tried it 4 times and scored everytime. That's for corners btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Is it happening to anyone else in Seasons where you pick your bench players and then when you go in to the match it's not the ones you picked but a random bunch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Defender AI on world class is infuriating.

Constant sliding tackles and superhuman reflex shot blocking

Advertisement