Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Mongo wrote: »
    Is it happening to anyone else in Seasons where you pick your bench players and then when you go in to the match it's not the ones you picked but a random bunch?

Yep, something EA need to sort out fairly quick. Surprised they haven't so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Bradz213 wrote: »
    My one real gripe about the game is the commentary. Martin \tylers insistance of blattering out World Cup stats on every player is tiresome. Even bangs on about Falcao and Reus missing the WC

I have the commentary turned down. It usually takes 2 weeks before I do it but the commentary is mega annoying this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's worse when he says it twice in the same game about the same player! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Most of the comentary is the same as 14

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Most of the comentary is the same as 14

Yep just added the world cup crap!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Villain wrote: »
    Yep just added the world cup crap!

And they added about 5 digs at Steven Gerrard haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Loughc wrote: »
    And they added about 5 digs at Steven Gerrard haha.

What?! Didn't hear that. That's hilarious. Do they mention the word slip? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone looking for few games add me markcahill1985 on PSN

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

What?! Didn't hear that. That's hilarious. Do they mention the word slip? Haha

No they dont mention slip, but they keep mentioning how he had a disappointing 2014, and a disappointing world cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Anyone playing on xbox360 actually? Shanooo92 GT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What's with drop in games where people never select their side :S like they just force everyone to sit through the two minute wait :(

Anyone playing on xbox360 actually? Shanooo92 GT.

Xbox One myself VitaminC83 if anyone wants a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Anyone have an issue in career manager mode where the default ball is the Premiership ball but the yellow ea sports ball shows up in the game instead? Annoying coz that yellow ball pig ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Anyone have an issue in career manager mode where the default ball is the Premiership ball but the yellow ea sports ball shows up in the game instead? Annoying coz that yellow ball is pig ugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Hey guys, just wondering if im the only with this problem, in the news part its only my news showing up and not my friends, any ideas how to sort this

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Kudros wrote: »
    Anyone have an issue in career manager mode where the default ball is the Premiership ball but the yellow ea sports ball shows up in the game instead? Annoying coz that yellow ball is pig ugly

Fortunately not, but what I have noticed is that the menus are very laggy, at first they were fine but now I'm 3 seasons in and sometimes it takes a few minutes to skip one day on the calendar etc. Anyone experienced that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Is it not possible to collect xp/fcc points in offline career mode? Mine only seems to update when I play the highlight games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Only a small thing and probably obvious but how can i see the name/artist of the songs being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Only a small thing and probably obvious but how can i see the name/artist of the songs being played?

Go to customise menu and then go ea tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

prob a stupid question but can you not play a unranked match versus a randomer online anymore or is it only against friends or in seasons mode?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Kudros wrote: »

I have this problem! Very frustrating

The cheesy KO lofted through ball has officially been replaced by the cheesy KO run.

Why do they constantly overlook such obvious flaws?.
    Your teams set up from tip off is just a mess.
    Back 4 jammed together and about 4 players on the half way line leaving one CM to beat to get at the back 4.

Player placement at certain times can be frustrating, corners as well and free kicks in the opposition half when everyone goes forward.

So many basic fundamentals are overlooked each year.
    Couldn't be that hard to place players in better positions from set balls or KOs or at least let customisation take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Player placement at certain times can be frustrating, corners as well and free kicks in the opposition half when everyone goes forward.

This annoys me too, I play as Everton in h2h seasons and when I'm defending a corner Distin, centre half, sits loitering at the edge of the D the silly sod, get back in the six yard box ya muppet!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Liamalone wrote: »
    This annoys me too, I play as Everton in h2h seasons and when I'm defending a corner Distin, centre half, sits loitering at the edge of the D the silly sod, get back in the six yard box ya muppet!

Yeah. I have John O'Shea and he is often at the wrong edge of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

The cheesy KO lofted through ball has officially been replaced by the cheesy KO run.

Why do they constantly overlook such obvious flaws?.
    Your teams set up from tip off is just a mess.
    Back 4 jammed together and about 4 players on the half way line leaving one CM to beat to get at the back 4.

So many basic fundamentals are overlooked each year.
    Couldn't be that hard to place players in better positions from set balls or KOs or at least let customisation take place.

That Kick off run really is shocking. The speed of FUT makes it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeah. I have John O'Shea and he is often at the wrong edge of the box.

Just like in real life then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Was playing manager mode. Picked Bristol City. Played 4 matches, 3 wins and a draw (one of the wins was a cup match) and got sacked because it said I had a bad temper!
    It said that the board don't want someone with that attitude around the club.

Luckily it was only a few matches in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

mackeire wrote: »
    Was playing manager mode. Picked Bristol City. Played 4 matches, 3 wins and a draw (one of the wins was a cup match) and got sacked because it said I had a bad temper!

You wont get far with an attitude like that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

mackeire wrote: »

I could be way off the mark but if you're on XBox One and have the Kinect plugged in, they pick up on your getting mad / swearing etc

That could be why you got sacked :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I could be way off the mark but if you're on XBox One and have the Kinect plugged in, they pick up on your getting mad / swearing etc

That could be why you got sacked :pac:

Yeah that's actually a thing. :p

Advertisement