Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

http://balls.ie/football/8-types-fifa-players/

Good article here.

Nice one Mikey!
    I loll'ed through that read thanks Mikey :D

Cheers lads! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Got this last night as part of my birthday present from my better half, looking forward to getting stuck into it tonight with a glass of Captain Morgan's. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

http://balls.ie/football/8-types-fifa-players/

Good article here.

Nice one Mikey!
    I think the coice of picture to go with each description was spot on. (especially the One Trick Pony :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

To mention the commentary again, sometimes when Tyler shouts he sounds like he's doing Rob Brydon's 'Small man trapped in a box.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Just got the game but I can't download the update data. Just stays at 0%. I've updated the ps3 firmware all and am signed into psn.

Anybody know any solutions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Got this last night as part of my birthday present from my better half, looking forward to getting stuck into it tonight with a glass of Captain Morgan's. :D

Your after putting that idea in my head, but think ill have a few bottles instead of the Morgan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

Lads, bought it today for ps3, when I go to play it it says it needs to update, fair enough, and there is a 20 odd mb download but it just stays on zero %. This happen anyone? Driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Lads, bought it today for ps3, when I go to play it it says it needs to update, fair enough, and there is a 20 odd mb download but it just stays on zero %. This happen anyone? Driving me mad.

Have a look about 2 inches up the page there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

Have a look about 2 inches up the page there...
    lol, missed it! Fair enough, its not just me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

lol, missed it! Fair enough, its not just me

I'd try contact EA or even report to PSN prob won't get a reply but if it's happening to everyone there will be a fix released online fairly soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Quick question for you guys. Just bought my first game of FIFA in ages. Is there any way I can play it using the directional arrows instead of the analog stick? Can't get used to the analog stick at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Nib wrote: »
    Quick question for you guys. Just bought my first game of FIFA in ages. Is there any way I can play it using the directional arrows instead of the analog stick? Can't get used to the analog stick at all.

I switch on my playstation by going into the game settings. It's there if you look for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

I have a strange problem. I'm trying to start a career as a player but every time I play the first game I try to advance but the game crashes out to a blue ps4 screen.
    Anyone got a clue what that's about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I have a strange problem. I'm trying to start a career as a player but every time I play the first game I try to advance but the game crashes out to a blue ps4 screen.
    Anyone got a clue what that's about?
    Hmmm.. that's kind of odd. Did you download it by digital or brought a disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Im playing the game on the Xbox One and for every match there's 5 minutes of injury time at the end of both half's of every match.Is anyone else noticing this?

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Im playing the game on the Xbox One and for every match there's 5 minutes of injury time at the end of both half's of every match.Is anyone else noticing this?
    Seems the case for me too on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What 4 star or less teams are you all having the most success with online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Paully D wrote: »
    What 4 star or less teams are you all having the most success with online?

You can get good success with Wales by playing Bale up front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Hmmm.. that's kind of odd. Did you download it by digital or brought a disc?

Bought the disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Nearly always, are you playing on four minutes a half?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is anyone having trouble downloading and applying online squads? I keep getting the "there was a problem with the online squad check" and the "there was a problem getting your online information" messages. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Nearly always, are you playing on four minutes a half?

No i have my match settings on 8 minutes per half.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

4 mins for me on PC with default settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I am really enjoying Fifa this year apart from one thing, rubbish goalkeeping AI. Seriously they are atrocious, they save nothing and are all over the place positioning wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Problems connecting to EA servers past couple of days. It was working yesterday, but can't connect now.

Anyone else got this problem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Problems connecting to EA servers past couple of days. It was working yesterday, but can't connect now.

Working fine for me all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I had some issues getting in, but after a few attempts I managed to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

When i play online i lose my conection to the servers nearly every time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

One thing that is annoying me is how easy it is to give away a free kick and get booked for it. A few times yesterday I got booked for walking into someone. What really annoyed me was when I was playing online and I gave away a penalty just by running next to player, we were shoulder to shoulder and the ref gave a penalty. On the other hand though there were two occasions in separate matches where I was in the box just about to shoot when a player would slide in behind and clip me without touching the ball but no penalty. When they clipped me I didn't fall over but it was still clearly a foul.

But yea they need do something about fouls, it's too easy to concede a free for barely any contact. Other than that no real complaints yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Playing the Offline Pro mode.

Get called up to the national team.

30 seconds in, injured. Taken off. 1 month out with a sprained ankle. Dreadful international debut, but these things happen.

Recover. 3 days till next international game. Get called up again.

"Well," I say. "Can't go worse than my first game".

5 seconds in, injured. Literally first touch of the ball, from the kick off, run into another player and go down hurt. 2 months off with a broken toe :(

Fear I'll get hurt for 3 months in pre-match warm ups next time....

Advertisement