Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Any one else lagging badly in seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I was until I filddled around with my matchmaking settings. Their IP location matching system is a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Fifa servers in an absolute mess right now... even asked me to complete some little anti spam test!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Gettin sick of the difficulty now tbh. Playin manager career with birmingham on world class . Went with a championship team to try build up the team with youths and try get promoted to prem league, drawing and loosing most games and will prob get relegated, its too easy then on profesional . Any suggestions on what i should do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Gettin sick of the difficulty now tbh. Playin manager career with birmingham on world class . Went with a championship team to try build up the team with youths and try get promoted to prem league, drawing and loosing most games and will prob get relegated, its too easy then on profesional . Any suggestions on what i should do?

Go into your settings and change your goalkeeper slider so that your keeper is better. It should make you concede less goals while still keeping a reasonable challenge from the computer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Trade it in, buy FIFA 13 or 14, and hope PES is a helluva lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If you're constantly conceding then buy more defensive minded players. Players that have high defensive work rates.

Or.. You could use the club buyout thing which gives you a load of money (not sure how much)

I started my career with MK Dons in league 1 on World class. Cruised through my first season coming 1st. Then got promotion via play off in the championship. Ended up finsihing 7th then in the BPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody found any hidden gems in career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody found any hidden gems in career mode?
    Angel Correa, Vietto and Rubén Pardo

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Angel Correa, Vietto and Rubén Pardo

These 3 were regular buys in 14 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

**** this game. Football intelligence is not a priority in the build, its all about quick goals... Wish I bought this in solid copy so I could return it. Here's hoping pro evo will take its chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Playing on PC and starting to get a handle on the game and even enjoy some games. The biggest problem is defending the through ball.

I don't mind so much a lofted through ball against me in my half of the pitch but against some players they just spam it from well inside their own half. I am getting better at defending it but quite often their ST will outpace my CB. I can't switch to my CB when the ball is so far away so can't cover the threat from there. Eventually they will get in.

You know after about ten seconds if you are playing someone interested in a game or just a button masher.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Got 30 cash yesterday at xtravision for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

laneooo wrote: »

Would have got atleast 40 on adverts, must be ****e at it though if you traded it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jaysus, I think you pulled the trigger too fast on that one. One gameplay tuning patch could fix pretty much all the complaints.

ASOT wrote: »
    Would have got atleast 40 on adverts, must be ****e at it though if you traded it in.

If he gave it a fair chance than fair play. One thing if you return it the next day, as another poster has. Ive played it for a few weeks and if i didnt have an electronic copy, id trade it in. Fifa is very dumbed down these days.

When Fifa reclaimed the mantle of 'the best football' game it modelled itself on Pro Evo's superior gameplay and married it to its superior presentation. Seems to me Fifa has regressed. Presentation is still first class but the gameplay has gone backwards and is 'cheapened'.

I'm going to buy Pro Evo this year for the first time in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Pace pace pace. No matter how good you are at the game without pace your f*cked!

Shanee. wrote: »
    Pace pace pace. No matter how good you are at the game without pace your f*cked!

Makes the pitch really small. End to end to end.

Passes are to easy, too easy to get around players. Bizarre goalkeeping. Penalties for tapping off a player. Cant stop certain skills. Sneaky exploits for kick off goals. Auto switching is ****ed, manual not much better. FUT corrupted by money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Do any of these Coin generators for UT actually work? Or is it all just a scam?

You are asked to complete a survey and sign up to a phone subscription. But can you really use the "TEXT STOP" function to stop charges to your phone bill?

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    If he gave it a fair chance than fair play. One thing if you return it the next day, as another poster has. Ive played it for a few weeks and if i didnt have an electronic copy, id trade it in. Fifa is very dumbed down these days.

When Fifa reclaimed the mantle of 'the best football' game it modelled itself on Pro Evo's superior gameplay and married it to its superior presentation. Seems to me Fifa has regressed. Presentation is still first class but the gameplay has gone backwards and is 'cheapened'.

I'm going to buy Pro Evo this year for the first time in years.

Ah im only joking i should have used a smiley :pac: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

You are asked to complete a survey and sign up to a phone subscription. But can you really use the "TEXT STOP" function to stop charges to your phone bill?

They work, TEXT STOP works first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Jesus, don't tell me people are stupid enough to sign up to these?? It'll end up costing you a lot more in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

martyos121 wrote: »
    Jaysus, I think you pulled the trigger too fast on that one. One gameplay tuning patch could fix pretty much all the complaints.

You honestly think EA are going to fix it though? Once the FUT money is flowing, they don't care. Some of the problems have been there for years and are worse this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone else notice how it's nearly impossible to actually tackle AI opposition players? Every time I win a sliding tackle,the opposition player seems to evade being tripped and sprints back to collect the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Otr they do a little turn the minute you attempt a good tackle...

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

ASOT wrote: »
    Well last fifa i played was fifa 13 on ps3 and IMO it was balanced only played teamplay which of course is gone in fifa 15 but nah fifa 15 just isnt for me got it with a ps4 bundle so only payed 370 for the console is the way i see it.
    Got BF4 for 26.99 on pstore.

Well last fifa i played was fifa 13 on ps3 and IMO it was balanced only played teamplay which of course is gone in fifa 15 but nah fifa 15 just isnt for me got it with a ps4 bundle so only payed 370 for the console is the way i see it.
    Got BF4 for 26.99 on pstore.

I was only messing man! Its probably the edition which is split nearly 50/50 on who likes it and who doesnt! I love it but a few of my mates hate it. Theres things that piss me off about it but overall iv gotten into it enough that its all i play. Got rid of BF4 for it and as much as i loved that i seemed to rage at it alot more :pac: Both good games in my eyes anyway.

Anybody know what happens at the end of the season with Falcao in CM? Coming up to Nov now with United

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I'm still playing indoor mode on FIFA 97

Advertisement