Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Aeghnor wrote: »
    What you posted is a first patch...

Balls, was doing it on the phone at the time and copied the wrong text over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Pfft, PL teams. When I say bottom, I mean bottom :P

Will give BA a try Hollister, thanks :)

Portsmouth are a good shout for the bottom of the bottom. Love bringing these former big sides back to the big time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I did Portsmouth last year. Probably my favourite ever career mode. All you need is pace in the low leagues, I bought Kang Soo Il, a Korean striker with 93 pace, 62 overall, he was top scorer for me in League 2 and League 1, then top assist in Championship when the force that is Max Clayton took top goalscorer for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Had my first encounter of how broken fifa is. Playing a game there. went two nill up. Your man got a free kick in the 50th min. After the cut scene it shows his player running against the advertising boards at the side of the pitch trying to get the ball. I'm sitting watching the clock run down. This is on the ps4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Have you played the ps4/xb1 version?

Nope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Just had a great last minute win in Seasons, playing with Athletio V Dortmund, one down at half time with him missing a dodgy penalty and scoring a dodgy free kick, second half make a few changes and miss a rake of chances only for him to score on the break.

Almost given up when Manzukich pulls one back in the 85th minute, he gifts me the ball from the re start and its 2-2, before Manzukich scores his hat trick in the 92nd.

Nope!

I remember some chap on here giving out about the ps4 version (points I agreed with) and you saying you have none of those problems.

No wonder cause you're playing a diffrent game :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going to start up a new career. Want to take a team from the bottom to the top, preferably in England. Anyone any suggestions of a team? :D

I presume it's too late to suggest The Shrimpers, a.k.a Southend United.

I'd imagine, if Fifa 2013 is anything to go by, Myles Weston would have been a star for you with his pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

Does anybody else find the collision system to be an absolute joke. Players randomly bouncing off each other, getting caught up in each others legs. It really takes from the game in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭Corvo

Getting a bit bored with this already - will probably put it against Far Cry 4. Needs a bit more improving, so maybe next year again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I remember some chap on here giving out about the ps4 version (points I agreed with) and you saying you have none of those problems.

No wonder cause you're playing a diffrent game :P

I'd imagine that was relating to the dribbling from kick-off, which is an issue on both consoles (due to bad defending).

Not having it on PS4 doesn't change that fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ronaldo got fouled, flipped in the air then suddenly gained momentum and moved about 6 feet forward before he hit the ground. next gen ignite engine.........

i never disliked a fifa game as much as i do fifa 15. funny, i played fifa 15 on ps3 the other day and the all round gameplay was more "fun".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Patch has changed the difficulty, lost 1 game and drew the next on professional, before the patch I would win every game on professional by 5 or 6 goals easily. Defenders are slide tackle crazy, they only did that on world class before.

Lost third game in a row on world class, opposition goalkeeper man of the match in all three. Almost done with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just got an update there, whats that for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just got an update there, whats that for?

If you haven't logged on to it in while then it's the second patch.
    Here is a changelog for a second patch:

- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
    - (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
    - Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
    - Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
    - Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
    - Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
    - Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
    - Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
    - Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
    - Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
    - Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
    - Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
    - (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
    - (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

NUTZZ wrote: »
    If you haven't logged on to it in while then it's the second patch.

Nice one , play fw games now and see if its any better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Apologies if posted already but playing with sliders for those of ye frustrated by World Class. I used these as a base and tinkered a bit from there.

"DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 15 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS
    This is the tentative final set as of 10/9/2014. These have been giving me good games, and I'm happy to explain why I chose certain things if people are curious. My goal is realism, and the one thing we cannot control is cpu starting lineups as I've noticed some have been messed up to say the least.

New Update: 10/9/2014

Game: FIFA 15 Next Gen (Camera: Tele Broadcast)
    Controls: Semi/Assisted/airball switch
    Difficulty: World Class
    Halves: 10 or 15 Minutes
    Speed: Slow

Game Sliders
    Human/CPU

Sprint: 45/45
    Acceleration: 50/50
    Shot Error: 51/52
    Pass Error: 50/60...back and forth on this and 58, but was getting too many 90+ at 58 for cpu
    Shot Speed: 49/49
    Pass Speed: 52/52
    Injury Frequency: 55/65...my experience has been I've been gutted by injuries throughout season
    Injury Severity: 40/40
    GK Ability: 51/51
    Marking: 55/50
    Run Frequency: 50/40...cpu is lower to ensure they play better defense, higher and they get caught.
    Line Height: 50/50
    Line Length: 54/54
    Line Width: 48/48
    Fullbacks: 55/55
    Power Bar(user only): 50
    First Touch Control: 52/52"

Good discussion on impact of these settings if ye Google fifa and drunken ferret

• Registered Users Posts: 38 green and yellow

substitutions seem to be very quick which is great, a lot quicker than fifa 14 for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

substitutions seem to be very quick which is great, a lot quicker than fifa 14 for me :)

What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Ref - "Oh you missed, here have another go"

White defender does a slide tackle from behind at the edge of the box ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I've watched it a couple of times and still can't see it.

Edit: Yeah I seen it now.

happens just as the keeper saves it

• Registered Users Posts: 38 green and yellow

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What?

just when making subs in fifa 14 sometimes there would be a delay, like an animated bit of a player walking around, which i could not skip. But now in 15 i can. this makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

just when making subs in fifa 14 sometimes there would be a delay, like an animated bit of a player walking around, which i could not skip. But now in 15 i can. this makes me happy.

I never had this issue.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I never had this issue.

I know what he's talking about. Before a substitution, the camera would watch the player being replaced for like five or so seconds. It was another one of those things that was interesting at the start, but got irritating so very very quickly!

On another note though, I've only just started playing this game recently after I got it free with a PS4 bundle in Argos and I can certainly see why people think it's a mess of a game. They try to do so much with the keepers and they've ended up almost ruining them. I scored a Joey Barton free kick from about 30 yards where the ball essentially just went straight over the keepers head!

I'm not sure it's as bad as others are making it out to be, but then again, I've only been playing it since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Wilberto wrote: »

I'm not sure it's as bad as others are making it out to be, but then again, I've only been playing it since yesterday.

Its nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, people just complain because they're bad at the game.

Its nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, people just complain because they're bad at the game.

Nope.

My UT record was something like 72 wins and 22 losses.

It's ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Nope.

My UT record was something like 72 wins and 22 losses.

It's ****.

Whats the point of staying in this thread if you hate the game so much?

Advertisement