Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I will be buying the Ultimate Edition and was wondering if there are any bonuses to preorder this edition. It seems that there is no incentive to preorder the ultimate edition because everything seems to be included in this edition (ie the bundles and ut packs).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

max life wrote: »
    I will be buying the Ultimate Edition and was wondering if there are any bonuses to preorder this edition. It seems that there is no incentive to preorder the ultimate edition because everything seems to be included in this edition (ie the bundles and ut packs).

same as myself. you get 40 free packs.( one every week) think you the Adidas team again and you get messi free for your ut team for 5 games. think thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,121 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/49698915287828480

Saying there will be more premier league grounds in the game find out more at 3:30

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭paddypowder

It's time a new game came out... Remember when there used to be new soccer games ? :) like actua soccer Adidas power soccer three lions... And pro evo was the best but there was also international soccer by kanomi and fifa used be awfull and we all wanted fifa 98 rtwc back

Thems be the days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

It's time a new game came out... Remember when there used to be new soccer games ? :) like actua soccer Adidas power soccer three lions... And pro evo was the best but there was also international soccer by kanomi and fifa used be awfull and we all wanted fifa 98 rtwc back

Thems be the days

Too expensive to make games now, FIFA's budget is ridiculous.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/49698915287828480

Saying there will be more premier league grounds in the game find out more at 3:30

Broken link :p

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭paddypowder

Too expensive to make games now, FIFA's budget is ridiculous.

so true, was hoping ps4 would launch a new era for smaller developers but the big companies seem to have everything wrapped up.

so true, was hoping ps4 would launch a new era for smaller developers but the big companies seem to have everything wrapped up.

Sony do put some bit of effort in to help indie developers, but in reality the days of making indie titles that could compete with the big companies are long gone, with the exception of Minecraft etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Broken link :p

Here's the link. Looks like Villa Park is one...

BuWpAFBIIAE4HB7.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/496989152878284802/

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Here's the link. Looks like Villa Park is one...

BuWpAFBIIAE4HB7.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/496989152878284802/

Looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I am the bringer of official videos :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

All 20 stadiums in the english league is brilliant news. I hated going to the same old stadiums over and over in career mode

I hope Loftus Road looks as shíte as it does in real life! :D

Love this addition. The authentic chants is a big thing for me as well. Could really help build an atmosphere in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Goal Line technology will make an appearance apparently. Pretty pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Expect invisible spray to pop it's head up......
    Hahaha would love if it did

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Expect invisible spray to pop it's head up......
    Hahaha would love if it did

If it's invisible how will we know that they've included it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

All 20 stadiums in the english league is brilliant news. I hated going to the same old stadiums over and over in career mode

The joys of being a Norwich fan for this years Fifa and we miss out. :(

kensutz wrote: »
    The joys of being a Norwich fan for this years Fifa and we miss out. :(

The true cost of relegation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Sure fancy new stadiums and all that but where is my career mode improvements..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Sure fancy new stadiums and all that but where is my career mode improvements..

August 13th is the end of the press embargo I think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

EA will probably release the info themselves before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Great news about the stadiums. Hopefully some more added from around Europe too. I wouldn't expect major changes in gameplay this year they seem to be focusing on graphics/presentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Looks like there is another FIFA annoucement at 12 pm according to their twitter account.
    EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA 3m

Another huge #FIFA15 announcement today at 12pm UK. Stay tuned!

Any legend ut cards announced yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I love the idea of playing with the legends. The main problem is that I know I'll never afford a card like that, and the f*ckers with them will just have a massive advantage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Looks like there is another FIFA annoucement at 12 pm according to their twitter account.

The wait is over: all 18 Turkish League clubs are coming to #FIFA15 & #FUT15! http://bit.ly/1pDSbws

dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,121 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

MD1990 wrote: »
    Great news about the stadiums. Hopefully some more added from around Europe too. I wouldn't expect major changes in gameplay this year they seem to be focusing on graphics/presentation.

Yea they seem to be going with the premier league international broadcasting graphics trying to get the full premier league experience

v3ttel wrote: »
    I love the idea of playing with the legends. The main problem is that I know I'll never afford a card like that, and the f*ckers with them will just have a massive advantage.

Have you played against any?

Pain in the *** tbh, seems the players have more boosts than their base ratings.
    I have the 90 Klose in the WC mode, he was auto bumped up.
    99 finishing, 99 heading... High 90s across the board, he's basically a 99 striker.
    Prob a fair reflection of using one.... There really isn't a need for differences like that in UT, the legends and top players should only play as they do in normal mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Do we know if they are xbox exclusive again?

Advertisement