Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

Whats the point of staying in this thread if you hate the game so much?

It was in my followed threads list and felt I had to reply to your false statement.

I will now take it off my followed threads list because I'm done with it.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

game is no fun at all even though im winning most games,the AI are awful at reading passes they never drop off and make it easy for lofted through balls to work.

wish i bought it on disc as i would have traded it in long ago...oh well lesson learned

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    game is no fun at all even though im winning most games,the AI are awful at reading passes they never drop off and make it easy for lofted through balls to work.

wish i bought it on disc as i would have traded it in long ago...oh well lesson learned

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hey guys I bought FIFA 15 yesterday and for some reasin. the squads haven't been updated. Danny Welbeck and Shinji Kagawa are still at Man United and Di Maria is still at Madrid. What the fúck?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

thelad95 wrote: »
    Hey guys I bought FIFA 15 yesterday and for some reasin. the squads haven't been updated. Danny Welbeck and Shinji Kagawa are still at Man United and Di Maria is still at Madrid. What the fúck?

You need to download the latest squads

• Advertisement

You need to download the latest squads

But are all games like this or have I just gotten a glitchy version? Why the fúck should you have to download the latest squads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

But are all games like this or have I just gotten a glitchy version? Why the fúck should you have to download the latest squads?

All the games are like that at the start, the squads were locked in before the transfer window shut, they will automatically download to latest squads when you go online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

calm the ham will ya. they just set the squads as to what they were in late August so they could feature on other aspects on the game, it takes no time to download even with a ****ty connection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is there a different way to get loan players other than by using fcc on the catalogue?

So I was playing career mode as Manchester United and when I played Burnley, all the players were headless. This game is glitchy as fúck.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why does it take 10 minutes for an injured player to get back on the pitch???!!!

might as well sub them immediately, not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

FIFA poll here (good/ bad):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057317182

Unfollowing this thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

So I was playing career mode as Manchester United and when I played Burnley, all the players were headless. This game is glitchy as fúck.. :(

That's quite realistic, they have looked headlees a few times this season.

That's quite realistic, they have looked headlees a few times this season.

Aren't you hilarious?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Has anyone managed to trade in FIFA 15 for XBOX One - Download Code? I got one with an Xbox bundle but have no need for it. CeX won't accept it, just wondering if any of the other stores do?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Has anyone managed to trade in FIFA 15 for XBOX One - Download Code? I got one with an Xbox bundle but have no need for it. CeX won't accept it, just wondering if any of the other stores do?

Ebay or adverts your best bet, would probably have to sell it for a lot cheaper as its a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Odd question guys, would anybody have or know of a place i could get a price list for players in career mode in FIFA 14, that's right 14, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lovely stuff from Fifa

Play game, win game, no coins but win counts in post game screen. Alas, on return to main menus the win doesn't count, same number of games left as before. Weird thing is, my starting line up is different - e.g. Lukaku was in the reserves but is up front now.

Play another game, win game but game disconnects in post game screens, get loss and dnf penalty. Miss out on title. Oh dear, gotta laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Lovely stuff from Fifa

Play game, win game, no coins but win counts in post game screen. Alas, on return to main menus the win doesn't count, same number of games left as before. Weird thing is, my starting line up is different - e.g. Lukaku was in the reserves but is up front now.

Play another game, win game but game disconnects in post game screens, get loss and dnf penalty. Miss out on title. Oh dear, gotta laugh.

This happened me last night had one win and a loss into a new season and when I won the next match I didnt get any coins and when it went to the next screen I had 0 points and no games played!! Bastards, same thing happened the season before , first two games just disappeared and I went back to zero.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Can anyone tell me how much you get for winning the Championship, or coming 2nd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Not sure on 1st or 2nd Kiith. I got promoted via playoffs with Bolton and got £2.5m budget in PL and a wage budget of £10,000. Absolutely terrible. Then I got relegated and got a budget of £10.5 m haha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Not sure on 1st or 2nd Kiith. I got promoted via playoffs with Bolton and got £2.5m budget in PL and a wage budget of £10,000. Absolutely terrible. Then I got relegated and got a budget of £10.5 m haha.

That was from the parachute payments! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

sugarman wrote: »
    Think I done something stupid, not all that familiar with PSN store etc..

Went redeem 2 codes for bonus content I had for FIFA 15 there,

Entered the codes and never hit download first as I thought I could do it at the end after redeeming all the codes.

Nope

Gone?!?:(

Not showing under download or Que list, or related items ..but is under purchase history.

Also wont allow me re-enter codes, saying theyve been used. Bah :mad:

Think you should be able to search the content and click download and should still work.

Yeah, we got automatic promotion (2nd) and got a prize of €40k, and a whopping 4 million for the new season. Not sure what we're supposed to do it that, but I guess we'll make do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Kiith wrote: »
    Yeah, we got automatic promotion (2nd) and got a prize of €40k, and a whopping 4 million for the new season. Not sure what we're supposed to do it that, but I guess we'll make do.

Who are ya? It's not ideal but I normally sell alot of players to make up money and usually only keep a squad of about 22-23 when I got promoted. Frees up a bit of wage budget/transfer budget.

We're playing as Nottingham Forest. Seems stupid to get such a small amount, and to reset your funds to championship level when you get promoted. How are you supposed to build a team from that? We'll make do though, and have managed to make up a few million extra by selling a lot of dead weight.

We also accidentally sold out sub goalkeeper just as our main keepers loan deal expired...so yeah, a defender gets to play in goals for our first friendly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Bugs the hell out of me that your transfer funds don't add on to the next season. All the funds you win past January are pointless. I get €35m with man utd no matter what I do, then Madrid buy Falcao for €80m :mad:

Such an obvious problem that they never fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

ShaneU wrote: »
    Bugs the hell out of me that your transfer funds don't add on to the next season. All the funds you win past January are pointless.

Always the same, i know in 14 if you set your budget to 100% wages at the end of the year then you nearly double your budget for next year, might still work in 15

There are some things that just seem to popup every year, which don't get fixed. Having your budget reset is surely that is a bug, that should have been sorted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was playing a cup final last night. It was the most lag I've ever seen in a game. Stuttering every 2 seconds for 2 or 3 seconds.

To make it worse, the guy scored a 50 or 60 yard chip straight from the kick off when my keeper was on the line. My keeper literally just looked at it going into the goal rather than saving it. It looked exactly like the FIFA10 manual chip glitch. If that glitch has returned it needs to be patched right away.

Not even 1 in-game minute gone and i was 1-0 down. He then tried the same trick from every kick off for the rest of the game. Ended up beating the big cheatin' bastard 5-3.

Advertisement