Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Kiith, Subrata Pal is a free agent and he's a GK. Hes alright as back up anyways. Just complains ever 3 games about not starting haha.

Bundesliga 2 actually has some good players in it for reasonably cheap. Yesil ( Liverpool) and Zardes LA Galaxy) are 2 decent strikers I found as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We got really lucky in the first season, and picked up Bentelab for free (think it was a bug), Zakaria Bakkali for around 3m (he's brilliant), and the board bought us a 78 rated left back...without us spending any money on him. Was weird, but definitely helped. Also picked up Josh Mceachran for around 3 mill, so we've a decent team. Just need to strengthen and get a few more technical players. And a keeper.

We did well enough against the premier league teams we played in the cup (knocked out Utd, Stoke and lost to Liverpool after they equalised in extra time in the 1st leg / won the 2nd). So with a few more players, we'll hopefully do ok.

Stupid board expect mid table though...with 4 mill. Dicks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Yeah the expectations are a bit unrealistic. When I was relegated I had a way better squad in the Championship than I did in the Premiership. Managed to sign Emre Can and he just dominated the midfield. His wages were huge but after getting Wheater and Beckford off the wage list it was certainly affordable.

Signed a keeper called Robin Olsen? I think it was him. He's available for 2-3m. 6'5 and 75 rated.

Jere Uronen is also a good LB. Very quick and good left foot. Plays for Helsingborg and available for around 2-3 million also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Kiith wrote: »

Stupid board expect mid table though...with 4 mill. Dicks :pac:

In '14 I used to put all my best players into reserve just before I advanced to a new season that way the expectation would be low in the new season, haven't tried in '15 yet tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Keep getting paired against real in seasons when i pick chelsea . They are an absolute joke, fifa must think ronaldo is god anyway.

Real are way too overated tbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

So pick a weaker team if you want weaker opponents. If you pick a 5 star team, and you picked Chelsea who are 1st in seasons based on live data then you will always get put against a 5 star team which will end up 99% of the time being Real because people pick them when choosing a 5 star team. Pick a 4 star and you wont have that issue.

But im a cfc fan so i like playing with them. I never get paired with bayern, barca etc always real. Its getting a bit boring

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

rottie 11 wrote: »
    But im a cfc fan so i like playing with them.

And the majority when picking a 5 star team pick Real Madrid for the same reason and the good players so its a catch 22. The only way around it is to pick a 4 star team if you want to change things up.

Axwell wrote: »
    And the majority when picking a 5 star team pick Real Madrid for the same reason and the good players so its a catch 22. The only way around it is to pick a 4 star team if you want to change things up.

I get what your saying but real are alot better than chelsea in fifa. I dont mind playing them from time to time but would like games against psg , city etc . Would be a bit fairer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

I get what your saying but real are alot better than chelsea in fifa. I dont mind playing them from time to time but would like games against psg , city etc . Would be a bit fairer

But the people playing as PSG & City would have the same complaints, Chelsea are alot better than both of them team especially with the live data bumping up most of there players even more. I do agree that I hate playing Real as Chelsea but there are fairly close stats wise just the likes of Ronaldo & Bale are gods on the game.

I know your a Chelsea fan but theres are some fun & good teams to play as you should give them a bash. Barcelona B, FC Zurich, Leiga Warsaw, Shakhtar Donetsk & Lyon. They are kind of sweaty teams but always get matched up fairly bar Barcelona B who seem to never get matched for pace by any team they play.

• Advertisement

Ya your right i suppose. Might try picking everton or swansea or some ok team

Ya your right i suppose. Might try picking everton or swansea or some ok team

Played a few games as Swansea and there were fairly good, Id give Lyon a bash, Lacazette especially with the match day update is unreal! One of the best strikers on the game imo.

ASOT wrote: »
    Played a few games as Swansea and there were fairly good, Id give Lyon a bash, Lacazette especially with the match day update is unreal! One of the best strikers on the game imo.

Wouldnt be too familiar with lyon , would only play with teams i know tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Wouldnt be too familiar with lyon , would only play with teams i know tbh

I enjoy using Southampton, Newcastle or wolfsburg/ schalke are very good but dont get matched to top sides

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

very underrated team is QPR

Ferdinand in centre defence with Caulker are very good

sandro in centre midfield is very skillful with a decent shot on hom

Tarabt up front, very very slow but again very skillful

vargas and Austin too

typically play lyon, psv, ajax, Newcastle Southampton, Lazio ie any team

makes games very good

Feyenoord are also very underrated, Clasie & Vilhena are beast in midfield, Manu & Kazim Richards up top, Kongolo is a beast at the back and Vermeer is fairly savage in goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

West Ham are serious with Zarate and Valencia up front!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I love it when I'm playing someone online and when I get a goal or two up they start doing tricks to me as if they think they are better player because they can do kickups in front of me! lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As a lower league team, could you just spend all your money on a good youth scout, and end up with potential players of 80+? Or does the league you are in influence their stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭danrua01

I've finally found the trick to team-building...send yer scouts out looking for players with at most 1 year left on their contract, sign 'em for free in January.

Liking my Newcastle squad at the mo:

Perin

K. Walker-Cahill-Marquinhos-Bernat

Oscar-Insigne-Hazard

Reus-Cavani-Ronaldo

Got most of them on the free except Cavani, Walker, and Perin.

• Advertisement

danrua01 wrote: »
    I've finally found the trick to team-building...send yer scouts out looking for players with at most 1 year left on their contract, sign 'em for free in January.

Liking my Newcastle squad at the mo:

Perin

K. Walker-Cahill-Marquinhos-Bernat

Oscar-Insigne-Hazard

Reus-Cavani-Ronaldo

Got most of them on the free except Cavani, Walker, and Perin.

What mode is this you are playing - I'm a NOOB! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

im the same, Ive had every fifa since fifa 9 but have only ever played seasons

have yet to play against the cpu :pac:

with the above team what mode is it and can you play online?

Not into playing against the cpu

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭danrua01

Started that career out in world class but then i started beatin teams 6-0 and things so i upped it to legendary!

Anyone having issues with fut? Everytime i try to play online im getting "connection lost to your opponent" been happening all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone having issues with fut? Everytime i try to play online im getting "connection lost to your opponent" been happening all day :(

All EA servers are getting a bashing. Supposedly a DDOS attack.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    All EA servers are getting a bashing. Supposedly a DDOS attack.

Whats a ddos attack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Whats a ddos attack

its 1am.. so think of it like lots of computers visiting one computer and all of the computers taking turns in beating that single computer with pipes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

miralize wrote: »
    its 1am.. so think of it like lots of computers visiting one computer and all of the computers taking turns in beating that single computer with pipes..

About time someone beat EA with a pipe, when's my turn?

When will this be fixed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

When will this be fixed?

never

Advertisement