Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

starting to really like fifa 15 now

Only real gripe for now is the perfectly timed sliding tackle in the box which results in a penalty :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭danrua01

starting to really like fifa 15 now

Only real gripe for now is the perfectly timed sliding tackle in the box which results in a penalty :rolleyes:

Or when you're the attacker, a perfectly UNtimed slide tackle, or blatant push, which doesn't result in a penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Have an issue when I switch between pro clubs and my pro career. When I load up the save it has my stats the same as when I first started the career. It says I have all the achievements, but does nothing. When I play a match and basically do anything it unlocks a whole raft of the achievements for whatever action I did. Anyone else have this problem? I have the digital version on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Is this any good on Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

when i play a career mode season with man utd, rooney, fellaini, smalling and young all revert to short sleeves during the winter part of the season when their default is long sleeve. when i try to edit them mid season it cant be done, what am i doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

n32 wrote: »
    when i play a career mode season with man utd, rooney, fellaini, smalling and young all revert to short sleeves during the winter part of the season when their default is long sleeve. when i try to edit them mid season it cant be done, what am i doing wrong?

Giving a crap about such a trivial detail. Are you worried they'll get cold or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Didnt play fifa for 2 weeks until now. Wtf happened to the game ? Its a load of **** and i liked it until they patched it. Passing is ****d up and other things 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I think this is the best game ever. Some small improvements they can make but it's near on perfection imo.

• Advertisement

Gits_bone wrote: »
    I think this is the best game ever. Some small improvements they can make but it's near on perfection imo.

I think it's pretty meh :/ 12 and 13 were more to my liking to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

thelad95 wrote: »

Yeah Fifa 13 was as close as it got to a perfect game for me, could'nt fault it, 14 was just cross it, lob it, chip it and long ball it from tip off to the striker and score, 15 is just run with the ball from tip off and score.

Got rid after 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Anyone know if the slider options are relevant in online seasons, feels like my passing etc is on manual, been away from it a few weeks so maybe i need to learn again!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I haven't had fifa, but played it in a couple of years...and next gen is amazing I think.

Gits_bone wrote: »
    I haven't had fifa, but played it in a couple of years...and next gen is amazing I think.

I like where they're going with it but this game is far from the finished article. The gameplay is too predictable. All you have to do is buy a fast striker, play a through ball and score. Shooting and passing are weird as well. So many times, I've pressed 'O' and the player makes a weird jerking motion which wastes at least 2 seconds and they lose the ball. Crossing is a mess as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Anyone noticed the refs & linesmen wearing white boots? Just copped it there last night, next they will be diving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Fifa 12 was the best imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Keepers and occasional buggy AI like players on the same team running/obstructing each other are only complaints I have. Only really noticeable online. Still been playing it non stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Fifa 12 was the best imo.

OP finesse shot with Ronaldo was a guaranteed goal, great memories.

What difficulty are you lot playin on? I started out at the most difficult and went down a notch after it angered me, now I've recently beaten Inter 8-0 and Milan 8-1 (as Juve), so thinking of going back up, but then I also drew 1-1 with Salzburg. I'll give it a go anyway.

For anyone startin any careers soon enough, I'd always recommend trying to make two signings out of either:

Lorenzo Insigne (£5-£7m)
    Luke Garbutt (c.£400,000)
    Sebastian Giovinco (loan)
    Clinton N'Jie (can't remember the price)
    Marc Barta (same)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

In career mode is there a way to sort players by value etc - for example transfer listed or loan listed players?

In career mode is there a way to sort players by value etc - for example transfer listed or loan listed players?

In what sense? As in when you're searching for players to buy?

danrua01 wrote: »
    What difficulty are you lot playin on? I started out at the most difficult and went down a notch after it angered me, now I've recently beaten Inter 8-0 and Milan 8-1 (as Juve), so thinking of going back up, but then I also drew 1-1 with Salzburg. I'll give it a go anyway.

For anyone startin any careers soon enough, I'd always recommend trying to make two signings out of either:

Lorenzo Insigne (£5-£7m)
    Luke Garbutt (c.£400,000)
    Sebastian Giovinco (loan)
    Clinton N'Jie (can't remember the price)
    Marc Barta (same)

I play World Class but it's really frustrating. One game I beat Arsenal 5-0, the next I'm played off the pitch by QPR. By the way, sign Kingsley Coman from Juventus, he's a speed demon. I burned Cristiano Ronaldo up the wing with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Yeah Fifa 13 was as close as it got to a perfect game for me, could'nt fault it, 14 was just cross it, lob it, chip it and long ball it from tip off to the striker and score, 15 is just run with the ball from tip off and score.

Scoring off tip-off has been rectified with the new patch. Players don't leave such a massive gap in front of the centre-circle at tip-off.

I think the game doesn't have any major flaws in terms of overpowered tactics (lobbed through balls, loads of crosses etc.). The only thing that annoys me is that players are too good at shooting, but any kind of play can be countered with good defending.

I play World Class but it's really frustrating. One game I beat Arsenal 5-0, the next I'm played off the pitch by QPR. By the way, sign Kingsley Coman from Juventus, he's a speed demon. I burned Cristiano Ronaldo up the wing with him.

Yep, playing as Juve so have him already...good subs to have in him and Berardi to bomb up the wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

am on PS4 and having issues with EA servers, took loads of tries to connect today (my PSN is logged in with no issue), finally got a game and just as i went 1-0 up i got cut off, so annoying, not i cant get back on
    wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Random question. After scoring when your down in a game how do you lift the ball and run back to the halfway line? I've done it a few times but don't know how I did it. I'm on ps4.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

R2 + right stick on the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

PMSL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I am constantly getting errors playing seasons. Getting 'there was an error getting your online information'. On ps4. Anyone else ? It already cost me a match

Advertisement