Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

known problem, no fox that that I know of. EA more interested in making money from UT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

after i play someone in seasons and check their current league, theyre usually a league above me(im division 3) stupid matchmaking!...at least give me against against some division 4 peasants :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

RossieMan wrote: »
    known problem, no fox that that I know of. EA more interested in making money from UT.

Happens to everyone then? What a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

How to change the default players that are on the centre circle for kick off?

It seems to alternate between players sometimes too. I would like to preset this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

goalies are just fcukign rediculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Couple of games on PS4 now anyone?

I'm sick of playing real ma ****ing drid. just pure pace whores. won division 1 tonight with my last game, 13 seasons to get there so isn't too bad. Willian is just a pure beast Fifa wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I'm sick of playing real ma ****ing drid. just pure pace whores. won division 1 tonight with my last game, 13 seasons to get there so isn't too bad. Willian is just a pure beast Fifa wise.

Ya I play with chelsea and 9 games out of 10 I get rm . Its a joke

same as myself. they aren't hard beaten like, its just the annoyance of the stupid match making. the people using them always seem to be quitters too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

If you don't want to play against Madrid don't play as a 5 star team. Play as sporting. They're op.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I always play as Madrid because I find them most fun to play with. Great passing, good defenders too.

I mostly play against Bayern/Barca/Chelsea.

They should really set up a new tier and allow you to choose if you want to play higher tiers than your own team.

Away to Madrid at the Bernabeu 95% of the time no matter what 5 star team I play with, really takes away from the game and you shouldn't have to play with a lower star team to enjoy a bit of variance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Away to Madrid at the Bernabeu 95% of the time no matter what 5 star team I play with, really takes away from the game and you shouldn't have to play with a lower star team to enjoy a bit of variance.

That's not eas fault tho. So many people pick Madrid cause they're the best team. Blame bar as shot centerhalfs. High atk work rates all over the shop!!!

any club games going?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone up for a game tonight in co-op seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a game tonight in co-op seasons?

Xb1 no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I could be very naive here, but I've got fifa 15 for the xbox one. Haven't played it in about 6 weeks, turned it on just now to play one of my mates (in person, not online), and the EA sports match day live function doesn't seem to be working? When I press "Y" to turn it on, nothing is happening. And when I go into the option to download updated squads, it's telling me that no squads are available.

Anyone have any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

dulux99 wrote: »
    I could be very naive here, but I've got fifa 15 for the xbox one. Haven't played it in about 6 weeks, turned it on just now to play one of my mates (in person, not online), and the EA sports match day live function doesn't seem to be working? When I press "Y" to turn it on, nothing is happening. And when I go into the option to download updated squads, it's telling me that no squads are available.

Anyone have any idea?

Their will be a update file for the game which is downloading at the moment it can take a while and you can't use any of the online features until it's downloaded and installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Their will be a update file for the game which is downloading at the moment it can take a while and you can't use any of the online features until it's downloaded and installed.

Yeah I installed that.. All my online functions are working apart from match day live. Quite strange, have had all the fifa games for years and never had this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

dulux99 wrote: »
    Yeah I installed that.. All my online functions are working apart from match day live. Quite strange, have had all the fifa games for years and never had this problem.

I've found resetting the squads before trying an update usually does the trick

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The penalties in this game can be complete and utter nonsense.

You can get fouled 10 yards outside the box, but your guy will stay on his feet and then just fling himself on the floor inside the box and get the penalty. Completely wrong. :pac:

Sounds like real life to be honest. Might as well make it realistic.

Sounds like real life to be honest. Might as well make it realistic.

In real life a foul that starts way outside the box would end up as a free kick 9 times out of 10.

In FIFA it seems to be where the player falls rather than where he is fouled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Anyone else having issues with highlights of the week? It doesnt seem to load up?

awec wrote: »
    The penalties in this game can be complete and utter nonsense.

You can get fouled 10 yards outside the box, but your guy will stay on his feet and then just fling himself on the floor inside the box and get the penalty. Completely wrong. :pac:

I agree. There's so many problems with the game.

How do people switch player in FIFA? LB or the right stick?

LB seems to be so infuriatingly stupid sometimes. Will pick players where there is absolutely no logical reason to do so.

Haven't quite mastered the right stick yet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Always with the right stick. Makes a massive difference, tbh.

I found when I was playing this FIFA, and FIFA 14, its not as accurate as it was in FIFA 13, though. Still definitely worth the change over.

Also, most of the time when you're defending in your own half, you don't want to be changing players too much. I'd be controlling your DM, and using secondary press a lot.

Pressing in the opposition half is when I'd switch a lot. Bringing wingers up to intercept where I presume passes are going, and secondary pressing with the striker, etc.

Think I need to spend time practicing with the right stick then. I lose a serious amount of goals because the game selects the wrong player to control when I hit LB.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Think I need to spend time practicing with the right stick then. I lose a serious amount of goals because the game selects the wrong player to control when I hit LB.

Yeah, you should definitely notice a difference once you get used to it. It becomes second nature too, and you just flick the stick towards the player you want to be without even thinking.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement