Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

gizabeer wrote: »
    Mine has been doing that for the last couple.of months

Some joke surely somebody has come accross it before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

akelly02 wrote: »
    Some joke surely somebody has come accross it before

Reset your squads and then download the newest squad update

Reset your squads and then download the newest squad update

Thanks a million how would you go about doing that im not great with the ps4!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Anyone up for a few online friendlies?
    DamoK21 Ps4 add me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'll give you an add tomorrow. Always looking for a few non season games. Get a bit sick of seeing the same style of players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

akelly02 wrote: »
    Thanks a million how would you go about doing that im not great with the ps4!

Not fully sure myself cause I haven't played in a while but there's a tab in the game itself that lets you edit teams etc. and you should be able to reset the squads from there.

Then you just go to "download latest squad update" in the same section and that should work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Not sure if this is the right thread but does anyone fancy an online fut game on the ps3? My username is justjake123

Not fully sure myself cause I haven't played in a while but there's a tab in the game itself that lets you edit teams etc. and you should be able to reset the squads from there.

Then you just go to "download latest squad update" in the same section and that should work!

Thanks a million ill try it tonight. Not fond of your username though, had way too many of them sunday night and still not the better of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Pink cards tonight?!? Obv will be impossible to get but I guess I'll be attempting to bin snipe...

Also I saw on Reddit that the Mexican commentary is amazing. Might have to try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Had forgotten how terrible the reffing in this game is. Penalties probably my biggest gripe, both given and not given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,362 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Nah, my biggest gripe is my own players letting the ball run out of play for an opposition throw/kick out when they could easily stop it.

Its still balls over the top for me. 3 full years of it now, surely its time to sort it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

RossieMan wrote: »
    Its still balls over the top for me. 3 full years of it now, surely its time to sort it out?

Don't find them an issue much this year, to be honest. I even use LT through balls far more myself as I find they are way more effective.

The diagonal long balls can be a pain, though.

Another big annoyance is just Ronaldo, really. Crap players can just hold the sprint button and just go through two lines of defence. Often when you're expecting this and your CB has moved back and takes the ball of his foot, Ronaldo instantly gets the ball back.

He's way too easy to use, really.

i've left the 5 star teams lately. Toulouse are my new stead, won 4-5 division 1 titles with them so far.
    Very good 3 and a half star team.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

I'd agree on using 3 stars or 3 and a half star teams, makes the game more enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

psg is another joke team

david luiz impossible to get past and ibrahimovic on a different level to any other player

I actually like fifa 15 a lot this year, dont mind the refs and their decisions, actually quite realistic

the balls going out for corners as your keeper/player wont go for it is a little annoying though

• Administrators Posts: 53,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Also when the ball is in the air but you can't seem to take control of the player who's standing right beside where it's going to land. It seems like a glitch where FIFA won't make that player available.

Another annoyance is when players fall down and take ages to get back up. No defender is going to lie on the ground fixing his socks when the opposition are attacking again!

awec wrote: »
    Also when the ball is in the air but you can't seem to take control of the player who's standing right beside where it's going to land. It seems like a glitch where FIFA won't make that player available.

Also this, because 9 times out of 10 a ball that should be yours ends up going to the opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Anyone want a game tonight message me , DamoK21 is my psn
    Willing to play Co-Op or friendly matches

Just seen the best one yet!

One of my forwards is doing the random lying down pulling his socks up routine on the ground, when FIFA decides you can't control that player.

I play a throughball to another guy who was going to be clean through 1-1. The guy on the ground gets up into his own player and trips him up. Keeper just comes out and picks up the ball.

The game is so daft sometimes it's almost farcical.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

GUys, what's Fifa 15 like for the Vita? Going to be a way for a few days and was tempted to grab it to have something to play on a long plane journey :( I'd probably be mainly after the career mode, managing a team and messing bout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've been playing Seasons (and the online Cups) as Juventus for the last few months. I'm not sure if they just suit my style, but they are just ridiculously good. Looking through my recent results, I'm 20-1-2 (W-D-L) and probably have another 8 or 9 wins as them that no longer show up in recent results.

On the flipside, I tried to use Roma for a few games. De Sanctis is the worst keeper I've ever seen. I had one game where I conceded four goals...three of them were shots from outside the box that were straight at him which he let through his legs, the other was an absolute howler where he went to fall on a slow moving loose ball and inexplicably palmed the ball out to a striker. In total I managed to go three games and he didn't save a single shot. It was like having no keeper. Mad stuff.

That moment when you put your player in position for a perfect tackle three or four times in a row, but the AI passes out of it or it deflects into the path of an AI player, despite them being the only one surrounded by four of your own. Then the AI scores.

9gag-auto-261135.jpeg

Ha! Yep.

I never get annoyed when I get beat by a better player or even someone who just flukes a win. I only get annoyed when I lose because the game screws up and does something stupid.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I've been playing Seasons (and the online Cups) as Juventus for the last few months. I'm not sure if they just suit my style, but they are just ridiculously good. Looking through my recent results, I'm 20-1-2 (W-D-L) and probably have another 8 or 9 wins as them that no longer show up in recent results.

On the flipside, I tried to use Roma for a few games. De Sanctis is the worst keeper I've ever seen. I had one game where I conceded four goals...three of them were shots from outside the box that were straight at him which he let through his legs, the other was an absolute howler where he went to fall on a slow moving loose ball and inexplicably palmed the ball out to a striker. In total I managed to go three games and he didn't save a single shot. It was like having no keeper. Mad stuff.

juventus are very good, one of the best besides real and barca

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ha! Yep.

I never get annoyed when I get beat by a better player or even someone who just flukes a win. I only get annoyed when I lose because the game screws up and does something stupid.

which is 97% percent of the time :pac:

Ha! Yep.

It's why I don't play Civ at higher levels. If you have to rig the game to win, I ain't playing, as much as I love the game itself.

Develop some goddamn decent AI, how about that?

[edit double post]

Godamnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I've been using Arsenal for seasons and I haven't played with a better team in any FIFA ever. They're ridiculously good for me, probably because I play so many give and go's and the diagonal ball to Walcott on the right absolutely murders most opponents, even the likes of Madrid and Barca. Welbeck plays like a 90 rated player for me, always gets on the end of crosses too.

I'd highly recommend them with a 4-3-3 attack formation, only lost three or four games out of well over 40.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    I've been using Arsenal for seasons and I haven't played with a better team in any FIFA ever. They're ridiculously good for me, probably because I play so many give and go's and the diagonal ball to Walcott on the right absolutely murders most opponents, even the likes of Madrid and Barca. Welbeck plays like a 90 rated player for me, always gets on the end of crosses too.

I'd highly recommend them with a 4-3-3 attack formation, only lost three or four games out of well over 40.

I play with arsenal too all the time

walcott as a striker,no defender will ever catch him and his shooting is very good

have him with sanchez up front

on the wings I have ramsey on the right, great crosser and dribbler and ozil on the left, a little slow but great dribbler

carzola in midfield-great at long range shooting, unreal

wilshere beside him, great on the ball

metersacker slow but great at blocking and tackling

gibbs on the left, fast going forward

debuchy on the right

Advertisement