Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Is there any way to play more away games in online seaons? 90% of my games are at home and when you get an away one its such a different feel.

Hope they sort this in 16 and have a better range of opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Is there any way to play more away games in online seaons? 90% of my games are at home and when you get an away one its such a different feel.

Hope they sort this in 16 and have a better range of opponents.

I'm the opposite most of my games are away and I'd prefer to be at home

I have a 2mb connection so I always assume it had something to do with that, if you have a good connection maybe that's why you're always home

I'd like if they could limit the amount of times you could play a team during a season in seasons to 1, or 2 at most

• Administrators Posts: 53,709 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm the opposite most of my games are away and I'd prefer to be at home

I have a 2mb connection so I always assume it had something to do with that, if you have a good connection maybe that's why you're always home

I'd like if they could limit the amount of times you could play a team during a season in seasons to 1, or 2 at most

Yea it's pretty dull.

Play as a 5 star team and you'll always come up against Real Madrid and Barcelona.

If I play as a 4 or 4.5 star team at least every other game is against Arsenal. Snore.

Played quite a lot as 4 star teams and it's not uncommon to play 3 or more games in a row against Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Seems like I play against arsenal every other game pretty much. I always play with Liverpool.

Must be careful what I wish for though. Came up against qpr for the first time and got hammered 4-1 . I'm up to league 3 and struggling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

apparently the home advantage is given to the player who has a better record against his opponent in seasons. I never believe this as I rarely play away

It does make such a big difference, the change in pitch and stadium

haha I play as arsenal and I only play either Liverpool or PSG :(

sometimes dortmund, juve or arsenal themselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I always play as Arsenal as well, and the variation of opponents is nice. So many teams you can get matched up with, Zenit always destroy me though.

yeah I used to get a wide selection from

liverpool, psg, juve, athletico, dortmund, man utd, napoli, but nowadays mainly psg or liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You guys are complaining about playing the same teams, how about you try playing as someone else?

I'll sometimes play as Arsenal when I get fed up playing against Arsenal. :D

RossieMan wrote: »
    You guys are complaining about playing the same teams, how about you try playing as someone else?

the point is if you like playing with for example arsenal then there should be multiples of multiples teams to play from 4-5 stars

not just psg or liverpool all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

I nearly always pick a different team in seasons to play with. Never ever go with 5 star teams & very rarely pick 4.5

It does be nice playing as 3 - 4 star teams cause you never know what team your going to come up against

all good and well, I was the same but I never got any matches if I picked Championship teams or mid table.

In the end I just gave up and become like everyone else and pick a top side

fifa shouldnt bother with any teams other than the top 2 of each league in england, italy, spain and germany and add is psg too

:(

all good and well, I was the same but I never got any matches if I picked Championship teams or mid table.

In the end I just gave up and become like everyone else and pick a top side

fifa shouldnt bother with any teams other than the top 2 of each league in england, italy, spain and germany and add is psg too

:(

Surely that's a joke, yeah?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Surely that's a joke, yeah?

he means that's all you ever see online.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, PSG, Liverpool, Arsenal

I would guess that about 95% of my online games are against a team from the above list.

awec wrote: »
    he means that's all you ever see online.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, PSG, Liverpool, Arsenal

I would guess that about 95% of my online games are against a team from the above list.

But if that's all you ever see online, then you're only playing with those teams yourself. I've played loads of games as Newcastle, Ajax and Southampton, and I've rarely played the same team twice in those cases. It can be a lot of fun to play with 4 star and lower teams.

martyos121 wrote: »
    But if that's all you ever see online, then you're only playing with those teams yourself. I've played loads of games as Newcastle, Ajax and Southampton, and I've rarely played the same team twice in those cases. It can be a lot of fun to play with 4 star and lower teams.

As I said earlier, I have tried playing with those teams, I used to like playing as QPR, forrest, derby etc but could never get a match the last few months. at the start I was able to but not anymore

Advertisement