Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

FIFA 15 Gamescom gameplay video

http://youtu.be/WVusbLDuh3U

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is it just me or do all the players look baby faced in that video?

Gandalph wrote: »

Bit too smooth looking alrite, more stubble and wrinkles needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I mean the gameplay also looks smooth and I'm not overly obsessed on the graphics but Gerrard looks like he is too young to buy a FHM magazine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

gameplay to me doesnt look too different which is good with me. Gonna buy this game for ps3 even if it doesnt include features such as the emotions,responsiveness of players and weather affects on the pitch. To be honest those features arent important to me.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I really hope they fix the transfers in career mode in this.

Spending like a week haggling with a club over a price, then offer a contract only to get a "I am happy where I am. Please revise your offer. " / "This wouldn't be a good move for me. revise your offer". Total waste of transfer time and totally unrealistic.

If a player doesn't want to move it should tell you immediately. The club should let you know. "We reject your offer, we want x million for player. However we have spoken to player and he has indicated he does not want to leave." or something. Submit a new offer etc if you want but at least you know that it's unlikely to work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

awec wrote: »
    I really hope they fix the transfers in career mode in this.

Spending like a week haggling with a club over a price, then offer a contract only to get a "I am happy where I am. Please revise your offer. " / "This wouldn't be a good move for me. revise your offer". Total waste of transfer time and totally unrealistic.

If a player doesn't want to move it should tell you immediately. The club should let you know. "We reject your offer, we want x million for player. However we have spoken to player and he has indicated he does not want to leave." or something. Submit a new offer etc if you want but at least you know that it's unlikely to work out.

And make it more challenging to replace players. I bought Hazard with Liverpool at the start of the first season when I sold Suarez.. Why would he move? He didn't even ask for a wage increase.. :confused:

• Administrators Posts: 53,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

And make it more challenging to replace players. I bought Hazard with Liverpool at the start of the first season when I sold Suarez.. Why would he move? He didn't even ask for a wage increase.. :confused:

This happens the other way round too - players not moving despite it making no sense for them not to.

IGN FIFA 15 Gamescom video

http://youtu.be/OhjoXeUo8qY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That gameplay video is worrying. It looks like the individual player instructions aren't working properly at all.

Skrtel was set to "stay back when attacking", and was fairly obviously "playing as a striker". Then guy paused, to check his instructions were set correctly. Then he took him off for Sahko, and sure enough, Sakho was pushing up the pitch as a striker. The instruction picked didn't match what he was actually doing.

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    That gameplay video is worrying. It looks like the individual player instructions aren't working properly at all.

Skrtel was set to "stay back when attacking", and was fairly obviously "playing as a striker". Then guy paused, to check his instructions were set correctly. Then he took him off for Sahko, and sure enough, Sakho was pushing up the pitch as a striker. The instruction picked didn't match what he was actually doing.

Here's hoping its a tweek that will happen before release. Two other reviewers, can't remember from where, were sayig the keepers were doing strange things but neither seemed to think it would still be an issue on release.

Edit to save me double-posting:
    I see PES 2015 won Best Sports Games at Gamescom this year. Would be great if they have gotten their act together. Can't have too many good football games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Any word on the throw in animation where they go chasing the ball? Cheers!

When your playing as City Hart now kicks the ad boards and can be heard swearing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Here's hoping its a tweek that will happen before release. Two other reviewers, can't remember from where, were sayig the keepers were doing strange things but neither seemed to think it would still be an issue on release.

Edit to save me double-posting:
    I see PES 2015 won Best Sports Games at Gamescom this year. Would be great if they have gotten their act together. Can't have too many good football games.

Would be great to see PES back alright. I'm not seeing a Huge improvement in FIFA 15 over 14 to warrant a purchase a this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Gandalph wrote: »

The models are kinda cartoony as well. Lambert looks like an action figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,121 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Got my code to download this for testing career mode. Will get it tonight and try it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Where did you get that? I'd be interested in seeing some of the new implementations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Got my code to download this for testing career mode. Will get it tonight and try it tomorrow

When you try it can you tell us if you can search for players on the market by ratings like in the old Fifas, or is it the scouting thing from last year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Keep us posted on the new features if you can!

Kirby wrote: »
    Where did you get that? I'd be interested in seeing some of the new implementations.

I got an email from ea to register my interest. So game I hope will download tonight it says installing but all says I have 0 disk space free which can't be right as I have over 200gb free in it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

FUT bans and whatnot

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-22-ea-declares-war-on-fifa-ultimate-team-cheaters

red card and your banned from all your origin games.

• Advertisement

When you try it can you tell us if you can search for players on the market by ratings like in the old Fifas, or is it the scouting thing from last year ?

Search options are

Player name, position and role, nationality, transfer status
    Age, country, league and team

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Search options are

Player name, position and role, nationality, transfer status
    Age, country, league and team

Have you noticed any positive changes so far? Anything new other than team sheets?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Have you noticed any positive changes so far? Anything new other than team sheets?

Just played 1st half of a game and it seems slower game play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Cant wait for this

I like being able to change to players in the box for a corner but it could be used online for an easier way to score

Took about a week to sign a player after he declined 1st contract offer

Playing with Liverpool and I am surprised that in Anfield they really have Liverpool sponsors and not the FIFA sponsors you usually see around the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Any chance youve got to any regens yet? Would like to know if you have, what starting ratings, skills and if thev been any good?

Much appreciated as all i plan on doing on fifa 15 is career mode.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Any chance youve got to any regens yet? Would like to know if you have, what starting ratings, skills and if thev been any good?

Much appreciated as all i plan on doing on fifa 15 is career mode.

Not got that far yet just playing 2nd game of the season

Looks like they have even scanned the premier league refs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Did you have a look at club's transfer budgets for career mode? How much have Liverpool to spend?

Advertisement