Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No bill in 7 months.

Options
  • 06-06-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi folks, bit of a problem. We moved into rented accommodation in November and still have not received an electricity bill. The agent said that it as was with electric Ireland. We contacted the agent but he's not being helpful.

Can you please advise what we should do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi brannid3,

If you have your Electric Ireland account number and you are the account-holder, do private message it to me with your name, address and telephone number, and I will look into your query ASAP.

If you do not have your Electric Ireland account number to hand, just PM me the rest of the above details and if you have your MPRN (meter point reference number) that would speed up the search.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement