Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

CSF wrote: »
    Lucky enough that probably fits my interests for the game

The only aspect of the lads games I like was other peoples CAWs you could download. , some people are really talented an it keeps the game fresh.

Long gone are the days when I would go over to my mates house after 6 so we could go on the net and print of CAW formulaes before inputting them into the game to make Sabu or Sting or AJ Styles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

2nrkgsk.jpg

There'd been rumours flying around that CM Punk's model looked awful and nothing like him because he hadn't been scanned into the game.
    This shot from a magazine shows otherwise. Looks better than ever...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WWE 2K

Purchase the WWE 2K15 Season Pass and receive WWE Diva Paige as an exclusive playable character! Also make sure to stay tuned for more news about the WWE 2K15 Season Pass content.

10630696_10152576847908355_1229762539534499513_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Bloody marketing department and their flimflam.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

So Paige, the former champ and current #1 contender for the Divas Championship isn't a character unless you preorder??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Deadlie wrote: »
    So Paige, the former champ and current #1 contender for the Divas Championship isn't a character unless you preorder??

No, you gotta pay for all the DLC up front at once.

They usually release the DLC in packs ( 4 or 5 packs at 4.99 a pack) but give a "Season Pass" for maybe 14.99.

The more these games get released the more I realise that you have to be on the WWE Roster for at least a year or else you're gonna be DLC. If you debut 6 months before the game comes out and win the WWE Championship on your debut, you likely won't be in at all. Remember the myth a few years ago that the roster cut off used to be Summerslam. Wouldn't be surprised if we get the Shield in their riot gear and alternate outfits as DLC!

Wouldn't be surprised if we get the Shield in their riot gear and alternate outfits as DLC!

Pretty sure it's already confirmed the Shield still have their old appearances.

That is woeful.

That is woeful.

I'm glad TBH, it'll be nice to see their old appearance given the "less-terrible-graphics" treatment. But I agree it's silly how behind the times it is for a game called WWE 2K15 go have a stable that broke up in the first half of 2014 still together.

Really though considering these games basically exist to be fan service you'd think you'd be able to play whatever incarnation of a character you want but nowadays the standard business model is of course to cheap out as much as possible and tack on half the game as DLC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Is it true that NXT superstars are PS4/XboxOne exclusives?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

mxph3 wrote: »
    Is it true that NXT superstars are PS4/XboxOne exclusives?

The career mode which starts in NXT is ps4/xboxone exclusive. Not sure about the actual wrestlers tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Cant find it now but theres some small screenshots of Ambrose in his current jeans and a t shirt gear in the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cant find it now but theres some small screenshots of Ambrose in his current jeans and a t shirt gear in the game.

Am I the only person who say that leaked Youtube of King of the Ring tournament that revealed that and Sam Zayn several months ago?

All the Shield lads are in their post break up gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

rovert wrote: »
    Am I the only person who say that leaked Youtube of King of the Ring tournament that revealed that and Sam Zayn several months ago?

that was fake

rovert wrote: »

ShaneU wrote: »
    that was fake

Yeah that was just someone doing a mock-up of what they thought it should look like. Happens every year.

Ambrose image:
    http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1413056821781.jpg
    http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1413056915860.jpg
    http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1413057052502.png
    http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1413057911799.gif

Why does Miz' hair look like Vince McMahon's?

And why isn't Ambrose hair all messy and ****? Slicked back, it ain't!

The soundtrack is awful

https://play.spotify.com/album/6K4RPELf657JBfZ1wnxNX9?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

Why they let him pick it overall I have no idea, they have plenty of celebrity fans who would have been much better suited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

The soundtrack is awful

https://play.spotify.com/album/6K4RPELf657JBfZ1wnxNX9?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

Why they let him pick it overall I have no idea, they have plenty of celebrity fans who would have been much better suited.

Because your time is up. His time is now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Terrible OST, none of those songs fit into wrestling video game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

mxph3 wrote: »
    Terrible OST, none of those songs fit into wrestling video game.

Wild ones does purely it was used to hype the Rock during the Rock-Cena feud.

• Advertisement

Those songs aint got nothin on this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

The Royal Blood song is great - apart from that the rest is muck!

The Cena duets are f*cking terrible!

Remember when wwe used to have rock songs to promote their ppvs....used to like headstrong by trapt in my younger years, think it was for a bad blood ppv also used in the legends of wrestling games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Why have they bothered with an OST for this? An OST? fúck off kindly. Just gimme the game, and stick your OST. This is not a movie.

DLC ANNOUNCED

Accelerator
    Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
    The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.

2K Showcase: One More Match
    Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
    Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
    Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
    2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
    Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
    Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
    Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29
    2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
    Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
    Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
    Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
    Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
    Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
    Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
    2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

WCW Pack
    Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
    The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.

NXT Arrival
    Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
    Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
    NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.

New Moves Pack
    Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
    The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.

Some interesting additions to the roster here though expected there to be some Attitude Era rivalries added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Some meh additions to. Those showcases suck. Compared with what could have been added.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Some meh additions to. Those showcases suck. Compared with what could have been added.

The 4 people dying to play as Mark Henry will be delighted though

They are only the DLC packages though , I suspect they will have a lot of of showcase rivalries in the actual game to go along with HHH v HBK and PUNK V CENA..... They are hardly the only two. I suspect Sting v Flair, CENA V EDGE, ORTON.

I got excited when I seen SIDS name but realise he wasn't playable :(

• Advertisement

Sirsok wrote: »
    They are only the DLC packages though , I suspect they will have a lot of of showcase rivalries in the actual game to go along with HHH v HBK and PUNK V CENA..... They are hardly the only two. I suspect Sting v Flair, CENA V EDGE, ORTON.

I got excited when I seen SIDS name but realise he wasn't playable :(

nope, just 2 on the disc. along with My Career on current ten

Advertisement