Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Out earlier in the US though. Available for pre order / pre download. Pre downloads start this day week

Does anyone know if you can upload music to your xbox one for caws?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I am pretty sure that that feature has been removed from this year's game across all platforms.

The US version on the PS4 is out this day week. The regular game is $59.99 and there is a Digital Deluxe version for $79.99. The description says that this version includes the pre-order bonus of the Sting models, as well as the Hogan Models.

However, from what I can tell, you also get the Paige DLC, and the Showcase Matches DLC as well.

What I haven't been able to find out however, is if the Season pass content (extra superstar DLCs etc) are also included in the cost. Has anyone heard of the true extend of the content of the Digital Deluxe package?

I am really confused when I turn on the game and a little menu pops up saying something along the lines of "Downloadable Content Currently Available : Accelerator. Season Pass." Then when I go to the WWE Shop section on the menu, only the Accelerator is available. I never bother with that because I just unlock whatever I want to actually use in the game myself. Has anyone been able to get the Season Pass, or has it just not actually become available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Wow...Edit Superstar on PS4/XBONE looks absolutely amazing.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/1111/584812/wwe-2k15-creation-suite-details-and-screenshots/index.shtml

Unfortunately Create Belt and Arena have been scrapped :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Wow...Edit Superstar on PS4/XBONE looks absolutely amazing.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/1111/584812/wwe-2k15-creation-suite-details-and-screenshots/index.shtml

Unfortunately Create Belt and Arena have been scrapped :(

Not at all bothered about the loss of create a belt, Create and Arena would have been cool with the addition of the new upload a logo feature but the Edit a Superstar mode has more than made up for this.

Rollins and Ambrose's in game models are fantastic lookin..

We have those on PS3. However, I never really bother with them. Has anyone else been playing the PS3 version?

Lots of angry people out there as Create a Diva has been pulled also.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lots of angry people out there as Create a Diva has been pulled also.

I can't believe there's many people who are utterly devestated by this tbh...

• Advertisement

So i just ordered the Digital Deluxe version off Amazon thinkoing that I would get the code straight away for pre-download. But from what I can gather, I wont get it until sometime Tuesday morning?

The email states: This item will be available on November 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)

Was hoping to have it pre loaded ready to play Tuesday morning

So i just ordered the Digital Deluxe version off Amazon thinkoing that I would get the code straight away for pre-download. But from what I can gather, I wont get it until sometime Tuesday morning?

The email states: This item will be available on November 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)

Was hoping to have it pre loaded ready to play Tuesday morning

Any way to get a refund, and just get it off the PSN / XboX live? I think you can pre-download straight away upon reorder.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Any way to get a refund, and just get it off the PSN / XboX live? I think you can pre-download straight away upon reorder.

Yeah I can cancel my pre order as it stands. No money is taken out until the code is sent out on Tuesday. I might just buy $80 US PSN credit and purchase off the store directly. Either way I prob won't have it til Tuesday afternoon

Yeah I can cancel my pre order as it stands. No money is taken out until the code is sent out on Tuesday. I might just buy $80 US PSN credit and purchase off the store directly. Either way I prob won't have it til Tuesday afternoon

If you have a paypal account, you can use that. That's what I plan on doing anyhow (cash permitting!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Loadsa gameplay
    72uNwd.jpg

I did something similar for Watch Dogs, just bought US credit off Amazon and bought it on the US store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Disappointed with the Creation Suite's being cut on current gen but I can see the reason why.

Hopefully they make a return for 2k16

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Cheeseofdeath

Any news on this coming to PC? I know they showed some box art in a graphic on the Network Roster Reveal show.

I assume it wasn't just a mistake in them doing a box art for a PC version and putting it in there, maybe a mistake to show it, but not to put it together.

It seems that PC versions of some games are being put on hold until after the console release, so maybe in a few months.

I forgot that the PSN will likely only take US Paypal details. SoOoooOh, i'm thinking of purchasing the Deluxe Download from Amazon.com. I'll need to change my address to a US one, as the download codes will only be given to people with US addresses.

There appears to be a huge difference between last and next gen. (stating the obvious as usual). But just out of interest, what platforms are the people who are posting on here using currently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

There appears to be a huge difference between last and next gen. (stating the obvious as usual). But just out of interest, what platforms are the people who are posting on here using currently?

I'd say most are PS4/X1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I forgot that the PSN will likely only take US Paypal details. SoOoooOh, i'm thinking of purchasing the Deluxe Download from Amazon.com. I'll need to change my address to a US one, as the download codes will only be given to people with US addresses.

Buy voucher codes on Amazon.com and top up your US PSN account

Buy voucher codes on Amazon.com and top up your US PSN account

I might just do that. Was gonna be a day 1 purchase for me, but as Hucknall would say, the money's too tight to mention. Might have to wait til Thursday morning to buy instead.

One thing's for sure, I'm not buying this for Irish prices anyhow

Going to wait for reviews before buying for xbox one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm xbox one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Just pre booked for ps4 , the price is 70 which is ridiculous, however I would prefer the hard copy.

Also prebooked lego batman which is out tomorrow, I must say I am more excited for lego batman then 2k15 as I have been let down by nearly every game in recent memory. They just don't have a pick up and play capability after the story mode is finished.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh man, is Lego Batman out tomorrow too? Want it, but just got Warlords of Draenor, have Halo on the backburner, GTA V is out soon iirc, AC is out, Pokemon is out in two weeks....such a busy week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh man, is Lego Batman out tomorrow too? Want it, but just got Warlords of Draenor, have Halo on the backburner, GTA V is out soon iirc, AC is out, Pokemon is out in two weeks....such a busy week :(

I'd hold off on AC Unity for a while.. Its supposed to be pretty bad,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'd hold off on AC Unity for a while.. Its supposed to be pretty bad,
    I prefer the term 'comically unfinished'.
    ac-unity-glitch-2-640x0.jpg

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I prefer the term 'comically unfinished'.
    ac-unity-glitch-2-640x0.jpg

Is that from unity?

Advertisement