Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Apparently, there's a lot of screenshots like that floating around that are supposedly from it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I've given up on assassins creed, bought black flag and just could not get I to it. Gta wwe and FIFA are the only games I will always get on release.

Last game I have not been disappointed by was the last of us, how amazing was that!

Bought the UFC game and it was very disappointing, no real motive to play it on my own which I hope doesn't happen after career mode in 2k15. I'm basing all my hope on the career mode!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Every time I watch an official trailer I look at the warnings before the video proper and get excited.

Video contains... Tobacco use.
    Can't wait to play as R Truth.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sirsok wrote: »
    I've given up on assassins creed, bought black flag and just could not get I to it. Gta wwe and FIFA are the only games I will always get on release.

Last game I have not been disappointed by was the last of us, how amazing was that!

Bought the UFC game and it was very disappointing, no real motive to play it on my own which I hope doesn't happen after career mode in 2k15. I'm basing all my hope on the career mode!

That is the solitary reason I'm buying this year myself. I suppose it will be a big letdown....but maybe not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Loughc wrote: »
    I'm xbox one.

I feel like a lowly peasant still playing away here on my PlayStation 3. Maybe one day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Just bought it on the US store. Deluxe version. Works out at around 60-65 euros. Includes all DLC, two Stings and two Hogans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just bought it on the US store. Deluxe version. Works out at around 60-65 euros. Includes all DLC, two Stings and two Hogans.

Pre - downloading as we speak? If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about buying from the US Store?

I think I might have to go down the route of buying $80.00 worth of US Store Credit via Amazon.com (and changing my billing address to someplace in Indiana!)

I always wonder how that works, do you just make up an address off of the top of your head, or would you be searching the internet for some vacant house? I hope yez enjoy the game!

I always wonder how that works, do you just make up an address off of the top of your head, or would you be searching the internet for some vacant house? I hope yez enjoy the game!

A random hotel someplace in the states. I used to just kinda put my finger down on Google Maps, and the first address that popped up, i'd use. Forgot about sales tax though, so I get stung extra for the WWE Network (have tried changing address, but it doesn't work)

• Advertisement

The whole things ties my head in knots. Companies and businesses spend months and, in some cases years planning how to roll out a commodity and it costs them more money in planning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Pre - downloading as we speak? If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about buying from the US Store?

I think I might have to go down the route of buying $80.00 worth of US Store Credit via Amazon.com (and changing my billing address to someplace in Indiana!)

Buy from Amazon.com

Used my Irish visa card and the MGM grand hotel as the address.

Bought 80 dollars word of codes. Added them to my US PSN account (can be set up by creating new account ans using a hotel as your address).

Buy from Amazon.com

Used my Irish visa card and the MGM grand hotel as the address.

Bought 80 dollars word of codes. Added them to my US PSN account (can be set up by creating new account ans using a hotel as your address).

Thank you.:)

I had planned to buy direct off the US Store, but forgot that you also need a US Paypal account, or US credit / Debit card.

I'll be following your lead here. Unfortuantely, itll be Thursday before I have the funds (raging)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Duno if anyone's seen any of these yet?
    First look at current gen CM Punk, Divas and other cool stuff. lotta stuff up
    on the channel and all looks great. New animation for Stone Cold Stunner is 100 times better than the over the top sells in past games. Music removed from entrances as WWE pull vids using the music apparently...

lots more on his channel

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Cheeseofdeath

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I can't believe there's many people who are utterly devestated by this tbh...

Maybe the female players?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Cheeseofdeath

Duno if anyone's seen any of these yet?

Why does CM Punk have no music?

Why does CM Punk have no music?

Nobody does in youtube vids. copyright reasons. He has both Cult of Personality and This Fire Burns as entrance music in the game though depending on which attire you pick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

B2auAXCCQAABzTS.png

4Cs9nq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Cannot. Unsee.

• Advertisement

Somebody call MY mama after seeing that. Jesus! Eater of worlds huh?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Somebody call MY mama after seeing that. Jesus! Eater of worlds huh?

Mmmmm those worlds are just too yummy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone's pre-download start on PS4 yet? Due to download today but nothing yet for me.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone's pre-download start on PS4 yet? Due to download today but nothing yet for me.

Read some reports that people were downloading it now at around 4gb and that the 4gb was a playable demo with a few characters and 1v1 matches. then the rest of the game downloads in the background? Duno if thats true, surely there would have been word of that if that was the case.

Looks like Vince wasn't on the list of people to be mo-capped

6HvmGr.jpg
    5jWZjG.jpg

7gkCkc.jpg

Will reviews start coming out tomorrow or Tuesday?

Is that supposed to be Vince? Full sure it was Jack Tunney....

Jack_Tunney.jpg

Will reviews start coming out tomorrow or Tuesday?
    Embargo on reviews is 12am Pacific on Tuesday, so roughly 8am here I think.

Easier just to say Tuesday, which is when the game is out in the US.

• Advertisement

Has there not been some reviews so far of the thing? I thought IGN had had a go of it a month or so back. I'm guessing you're talking about reviews of the entire game though, comprehensively.

Advertisement