Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Ribbon 10km Walk/ Run Killaloe

Options
  • 06-06-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

HI All
    Who is heading to Killaloe this weekend for the Pink Ribbon 10km?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

Is that not a walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lonelylady321

You can run it aswell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Time to avoid the bridge again so.
    was given out to last year as i accidentally happened to cross the bridge at the same time the walk(very very few run it) was crossing. i was walking with my three year old, on our way to feed the ducks. Caught in the middle of the bridge, we walked to the side, in the pedestrian walkway, very slowly(only way a three year old knows how), and let those taking part have the whole road to themselves. This wasn't enough for one pink clad lady, who told me quite sternly i shouldn't be allowed cross as it was "detracting from their event".

Best of luck to all taking part, welcome to the town, enjoy it, remember the locals aren't out to steal your thunder, and have fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lonelylady321

cheers mossym

Advertisement