Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversion Optimisation

• 06-06-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

I have had this Site built specifically for the UK market as it was proving difficult to get our Irish Site to rank well on google.co.uk.

The new site is ranking pretty well but it appears from Analytics that it is not as engaging as the Irish Site, although it is extremely similar.

Anybody got any opinions on the site?
    Is it obvious what we do?
    Is it easy to navigate to the sales pages etc..

Any thoughts welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Kill those testimonials for the likes of “Amanda Dublin 15” and get some testimonials for Blighty
    Get yourself on Google maps for the UK via google places
    Get links from .co.uk sites to you UK site.

edit:
    You might change your sig to "DryPro UK" and link it to your UK site

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

I would add a clear call to action, ie "click here to contact us now" or "call us now: 0845 5280 015" - it should be within the first fold of the screen and in the main body text. I know, you have it in the top right corner, but a very clear and specific "call" to action in the body usually helps.

I would also add a UK flag so that it's clear you're UK..

In the main menu, I would have "contact us" as the very last item, since now it's quite difficult to find.

In terms of being clear what your website is about, I would add a quick description of what you do to the header banner, since now I need to scroll down to read your main text before I get an idea..

Hope these help, all the best!

Advertisement