Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Leixlip, Maynooth, Celbridge and Lucan

Options
  • 06-06-2014 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Any one know of any jobs going in any of these areas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

That's a bit vague? What type of job did you have in mind?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=monster.ie+maynooth%2C+kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

Any jobs that doesn't need a degree to go with it.
    Retail and catering is where my experience comes from but I'm happy to take on anything that I can qualify for.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

Niall558 wrote: »
    Any jobs that doesn't need a degree to go with it.
    Retail and catering is where my experience comes from but I'm happy to take on anything that I can qualify for.

If you on to jobs.ie I recently saw some roles in Carton House that you might be interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Pretty sure I have seen help wanted/job vacancy signs in some of the restaurants in Maynooth lately. Afraid I can't say which, but it's not a big place.

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Pretty sure I have seen help wanted/job vacancy signs in some of the restaurants in Maynooth lately. Afraid I can't say which, but it's not a big place.

Cheers for the reply. I'll head up that way and drop out a few cv's

• Advertisement

Daidy2011 wrote: »
    If you on to jobs.ie I recently saw some roles in Carton House that you might be interested in.

Had a look at them yesterday. Wouldn't suit my experience but thanks for the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Salmon Leap in Leixlip are looking for waiting staff. They are currently going through a refurb, not sure when new opening date is

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

missmyler wrote: »
    Salmon Leap in Leixlip are looking for waiting staff. They are currently going through a refurb, not sure when new opening date is

It opens next week and guess who's the new kitchen assistant! Me....
    Thanks dude :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Congrats, great news. Looking forward to seeing the new place when it reopens.

• Advertisement

missmyler wrote: »
    Congrats, great news. Looking forward to seeing the new place when it reopens.

I'll see you there so :)
    If anyone else is wondering they are STILL hiring!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Niall558 wrote: »
    I'll see you there so :)
    If anyone else is wondering they are STILL hiring!

Do you know where they are advertising the jobs? I know a kitchen assistant looking for work closer to home! Thanks.

Leogirl wrote: »
    Do you know where they are advertising the jobs? I know a kitchen assistant looking for work closer to home! Thanks.
    I might be almost a year late but they're looking for a kitchen assistant again!

http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/thesalmonleap/kitchen-assistant/7746516

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Assuming this is the official job-type thread for local jobs in the N.Kildare area...

Avenue Cafe were looking for waiters last time I went by

Maynooth Office Supplies are looking for a Sales Assistant/Driver

Advertisement